Why isnt my car boosting?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 02:49 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (TopSecretEg6)

Well i went to the hardware store and got flex exhaust piping for boost lines and the turbo started making a noise so i popped the hood and the turbo was glowing red, i dunno why? someone said somthing about the turbo needing oil? so will i just add oil and it will work? cause it has been boosting now. And no it is not a joke i am new to turbo.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: (icucnme)

um, running the turbo with no oil = turbo breaks. so congrats, not only are you the biggest fcuktard on ht, but you just ran the **** out of a t3 turbo with no oil feed hooked up to it. not to mention you have no wastegate, the turbo isnt bolted to the manifold and the manifold isnt even bolted to the head/.

i, sir, nominate you for Honda-techs "retard of the year" award.

please end your life as soon as possible
Old 01-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Man U FTW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (wantboost)

please! PLEASE!!!! Tell me this is a joke!! If not, i've lost all faith in humanity...sir you are a retard and need to go play Russian Roulette w/ a semi auto or go make yourself a cocktail out of things you find under the sink.....
Old 01-20-2006, 03:38 PM

Default Re: (Schister66)

OMG!!! OMG!!! this is the funniest thread i have ever seen....!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Very Emergency!!

Default Re: (SL_RICK83)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SL_RICK83 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OMG!!! OMG!!! this is the funniest thread i have ever seen....!!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

this is almost as funny has the guy with the k20 em2 coupe's flame thread that went on for 28 pages or something like that. this guy on this thread is definitley an assclown.
Old 01-20-2006, 07:36 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Whatever you guys arn,t ****. Your lucky its the net im sure i could whoop a bunch of your asses in person. So do a favor and end urselves instead of bashing. I just put a spoon single cam into a friends civic and twin turboed it. So i do know what i am doing. I just forgot the feed for the oil
Old 01-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icucnme &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I just forgot the feed for the oil </TD></TR></TABLE>
how can you forget that???
Old 01-20-2006, 08:07 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

This is me and my boys so dont me making trouble

Old 01-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icucnme &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Whatever you guys arn,t ****. Your lucky its the net im sure i could whoop a bunch of your asses in person. So do a favor and end urselves instead of bashing. I just put a spoon single cam into a friends civic and twin turboed it. So i do know what i am doing. I just forgot the feed for the oil </TD></TR></TABLE>

a spoon sohc? didnt know they made those
twin turbo??? mmm, ok
Old 01-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (wantboost)

my 9 year old brother knows more then this guy.
Old 01-20-2006, 08:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you guys are just getting all wound up.. he is just ******* with you guys!
Old 01-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

LMFAO
Old 01-20-2006, 08:45 PM

Default Re: (Kaotic Kustoms)

Whats in your wallet?
Old 01-20-2006, 08:59 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Im glad you guys think this is a joke. I thought h-t was a forum to help you out. But i guess people rather bash me then help me. I think im gonna just swap in a d16y8 it will be as faster then the turbo y7 motor
For those that did help thanks alot. I just got the kit the other day and am new to boost so i didnt know exactly how to do it properly.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol def a joke before you get banned
Old 01-20-2006, 09:09 PM

too funny....this thead is far beyond repair.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: (@irborne)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wantboost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I, sir, nominate you for Honda-techs "retard of the year" award.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Whats funny is that he'll probably win - and it's only January!

BTW, I thought THIS was your 'crew', not that white trash with squirt guns...

Seriously, you've shown absolutely no forced induction knowledge. You haven't searched, you definately haven't read any turbo intro page, nothing. Stop e-thugging and at least read a page like this: HOW TO: Turbocharge a Honda
Old 01-20-2006, 09:35 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (HiProfile)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HiProfile &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Whats funny is that he'll probably win - and it's only January!

BTW, I thought THIS was your 'crew', not that white trash with squirt guns...

Seriously, you've shown absolutely no forced induction knowledge. You haven't searched, you definately haven't read any turbo intro page, nothing. Stop e-thugging and at least read a page like this: HOW TO: Turbocharge a Honda </TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha! think theyre fake do you? Better not try and shoot water out of them. And that white trash is the most dangerous skin community in our area, u wouldn,t be saying anything if u lived close. We been known to shoot cows for looking at us the wrong way... Cept the neighbor was getting pissed at us and turned us in cause he ran out of cows to meet his yearly milk quota.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icucnme &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This is me and my boys so dont me making trouble

</TD></TR></TABLE>

my new screen saver
Old 01-20-2006, 09:45 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I took the turbo off tonight and it looks like the bearing are gone out of it, so i just screwed myself out of a turbo
Old 01-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icucnme &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just put a spoon single cam into a friends civic and twin turboed it. So i do know what i am doing. I just forgot the feed for the oil </TD></TR></TABLE>

No, that didnt happen.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icucnme &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think im gonna just swap in a d16y8 it will be as faster then the turbo y7 motor </TD></TR></TABLE>

Incase you are even slightly serious... a stock Y8 will NOT be better than a turboed Y7, more complicated? yes. besides, you could just get a Vtec head and swap it on istead of pulling the whole motor.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Man U FTW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow...i don't even know what to say...you gave me a migraine
Old 01-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

He's funny.
Old 01-20-2006, 11:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this has to be a joke.
holy ****.....
take the car to the shop before anything else ***** up.
And which one of those guys in the pic are you?

I think you need to research ALOT more
Old 01-20-2006, 11:08 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icucnme &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Haha! think theyre fake do you? Better not try and shoot water out of them. And that white trash is the most dangerous skin community in our area, u wouldn,t be saying anything if u lived close. We been known to shoot cows for looking at us the wrong way... Cept the neighbor was getting pissed at us and turned us in cause he ran out of cows to meet his yearly milk quota.</TD></TR></TABLE>

they are about the size of water pistols... i haave bigger guns under my bed and in the closet. skin community... all i see is the scrapings of the bottom of the gene pool, you dont deserve to be called trash, thats too, how do i say it, "classy" for your bunch. And remember, your cousin is off limits, i know it was all fair play in deliverance, but that was a movie... this is real life. so remember i told you so when you two have a kid and it pops out with an arm growing out of its forehead.

I knew the air was thin in the mountains but jesus christ... try breathing a little bit more (or less) i cant tell if you are getting too much oxygen into your brain or not enough.

and the owner wasnt getting amd at you shooting his cows... he was getting mad at you for making sweet, sweet love to them. admit it

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icucnme &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This is me and my boys so dont me making trouble

</TD></TR></TABLE>

tell the guy on the end that farmers tans arent cool, and he looks like buckwheat with his highwaters on....

and now to you... ever heard of a diet there tubby? can you even lift your arms to pull the trigger? and do you even know what your ***** looks like?

/rant... i think im done with this thread

and arent ski masks so 80's bank robber style?

Quick Reply: Why isnt my car boosting?