Notices

who has gotten a complete bottem end from rsmachines

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who has gotten a complete bottem end from rsmachines

i am looking for a complete built rsmachine b20 block and wanted to know if anyone here has purchased a block from them and if the quality is up to par... i want arias pistons / eagle rods w/ upgraded rod bolts/ rs sleeves (open deck)... thanks
Old 10-07-2003, 08:42 AM
New User

Default Re: who has gotten a complete bottem end from rsmachines (b20turboic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b20turboic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i am looking for a complete built rsmachine b20 block and wanted to know if anyone here has purchased a block from them and if the quality is up to par... i want arias pistons / eagle rods w/ upgraded rod bolts/ rs sleeves (open deck)... thanks </TD></TR></TABLE>

I wouldn't hesitate to have a motor done by them. Good stuff.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:01 AM

Well I hate when people say I have a friend but I’m going to do it anyway.

I have two friends and I’m not talking about somebody I know these are friends I hang out with all the time. They are all hung up on this all-motor thing. So they both send there motor to RS machine to have them sleeved and the bottom end assembled.

The first friend he sent his motor he has a problem with calling them ever day and talking with them just asking a lot of question manly just bugging the hell out of them but any way it takes for ever for them to get his motor done I think like two moths longer then they say it will take. When he gets his block back it is a beet up a chunk of the block where the tranny mount to is broken off all the stud on the bottom that hold the oil pan are broken. It looks like it happen during shipping and I know that is wasn’t from when he shipped it because I helped him pack it, and you could of dropped it off a 10 store building and it would of came out with out a scratch.

Ok the next friend is just a cluster **** and it’s an even longer story so I will give you the short version he got it back it looked like they had taken a bucket of metal shavings like all the old sleeve they had machined out and dumped on his motor there was shavings every where so he sent it back, Now when they put it together there is coolant leaking everywhere. They have the head presser cheeked it ok. They test the block it has a leak so he has to send it back and now he is waiting.

I have my motor sleeved in town and it running strong I haven’t had a problem besides some little oil leaks nothing some new seals couldn’t fix. Just my two cents.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I had a b16 block done by them a couple of months ago, and I would definitely recommend them.