Notices

Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2002, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold?

I saw a couple of post about this. Does anyone know where to get it, what it looks like, and how much. I know it's a equal length. Any pics would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-24-2002, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (boostinls)

Goto their shop or call up Nu Image... OBX also sells the exact same thing, its made over seas in Thailand I believe.
Old 07-24-2002, 08:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (BG Boost)

Oh oh oh! I know! Be like them and steal one, five finger discount is always the best way to go!
Old 07-24-2002, 09:29 PM
Banned

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (trbob16a)

Oh oh oh! I know! Be like them and steal one, five finger discount is always the best way to go!

damn, I havent herd one person that has NOT called NuImage thiefs.
Old 07-24-2002, 09:42 PM
New User

holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i think i just feel out of my chair)lol.

Old 07-25-2002, 07:03 AM

Hmm you sure have a lot to say when you obviously know nothing. It actually seems a bit odd to me that all the Nu Image cars are getting stolen. They must be stealing them themselves. Some people need to grow up and realize that local shops do not steal cars. I have heard the same comments made about every shop in the Northern VA and MD areas and I am sure that none of them are true. About the manifold it is bad *** and OBX seems to have the same one yet if you call them they say its not available. Check the website http://www.type-Rracing.com for a picture.
Old 07-25-2002, 07:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (Elite Hatch)

Hmm you sure have a lot to say when you obviously know nothing. It actually seems a bit odd to me that all the Nu Image cars are getting stolen. They must be stealing them themselves. Some people need to grow up and realize that local shops do not steal cars. I have heard the same comments made about every shop in the Northern VA and MD areas and I am sure that none of them are true. About the manifold it is bad *** and OBX seems to have the same one yet if you call them they say its not available. Check the website http://www.type-Rracing.com for a picture.

are u gonna cry?????? Everyone knows what Nu Image is about
Old 07-25-2002, 07:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I want a TypeR air freshner and cell phone holder to go with my turbo manifold!

TyPe-R y0!
Old 07-25-2002, 08:00 AM
DSF
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (mplex2000)

lol
Hehe, be nice now
Old 07-25-2002, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (gsrroots)

Hmm... Actually I do they make fast cars not steal what people put hard work and money into. You are being very immature by saying things that you have no clue about. You have problably never been to Nu Image and are copying what some other person has told you that is untrue. Grow up.
Old 07-25-2002, 05:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

some know more than you think

Brian
Old 07-25-2002, 05:13 PM

Every one i talk to say that norris is a cocky *****. From what they buy parts for their turbo kits from INline Pro.
Old 07-25-2002, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (TsunamiCRX)

Norris has hooked me up on occasion when i was in need. he's not as cocky as you people think, he's just been through a lot. as for theivery, that's prolly the doing of his stupid *** friends. they're the *********.
Old 07-25-2002, 06:02 PM
Banned

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (Brian*Black99Si)

some know more than you think

yup, some know to much for their own good

**** NU IMAGE, they can suck my ******* ****
Old 07-25-2002, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (On Point EK!!!!!!!!)

YAH...You say "**** Nu Image" Geez this site is full of immature people. Well it shows I guess when I look at your age and you are 18 years old. When your old enough to make your own money and realize that having a fast car costs a lot of money you will also realize that having a fast car that inline builds cost even more money at that point you will crawl to Nu Image becuase you wont have enough money to afford to give inline your life savings. Im not immature so I am not gonna bash Inlines work, because for the most part they are great but for the price I would personally go to Nu Image. Trust me I know Norris well and you say something about him but yet I doubt you even know him, and he is not cocky he is just a very busy person that does not have time to deal with everyone individually, and **** If I had an all motor car that went 10.80's I may be cocky too. J/K Everyone is titled to an opinion but when you are an adult you just need to chill out and realize what you are saying before you look like an idiot.

Old 07-25-2002, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Umm dood, your 20. Have a ---oh **** nevermind your not allowed to yet.
If your any kind of tuner you would do your own work.
Old 07-25-2002, 06:51 PM
Banned

YAH...You say "**** Nu Image" Geez this site is full of immature people. Well it shows I guess when I look at your age and you are 18 years old. When your old enough to make your own money and realize that having a fast car costs a lot of money
You have no ******* clue what i drive. What just because I am 18 I dont have money?? I probbly make more money in 2 weeks than o make in a month. I know having a fast cars costs a lot of money, because I have spent a lot of money making my car fast.

you will also realize that having a fast car that inline builds cost even more money at that point you will crawl to Nu Image becuase you wont have enough money to afford to give inline your life savings.
My life savings? I can afford to spend my money on my car, and I can afford to send my money at Inline. Inlines prices are high for a reason, because you get a lifetime warranty with the **** you get. When you get a turbo install if u blow ur **** up, Hey its free because u got it done at Inline. At Inline you get customer service. If you have problem they will see to it that it gts fixed. At Nu mage u get a piece of **** dumb *** that doesnt know anything sitting behind a counter who is more than happy to rip off their mother.

Im not immature so I am not gonna bash Inlines work, because for the most part they are great but for the price I would personally go to Nu Image. Trust me I know Norris well and you say something about him but yet I doubt you even know him, and he is not cocky he is just a very busy person that does not have time to deal with everyone individually
Well since I am only 18 and I dont make as much money as you then I am going to be immature and bash Nu Images work. They do shity work. The only way you are going to get some work half way decent is you are BOYS with them. They do not care about the average person. They care about their BOYS. You are apparently one of their BOYS. You think you are getting a hook up. You are just to stupid and ignorant to the fact that you are getting *** raped evrytime you go in there. Oh and yes I do know Norris, I have know him for a long time as well.

and **** If I had an all motor car that went 10.80's I may be cocky too. J/K Everyone is titled to an opinion but when you are an adult you just need to chill out and realize what you are saying before you look like an idiot.
You also might want to ask Norris how much his car weighs. It weighs in at what? 1700 pounds with the driver?? Come on now. Its ******* tube framed. He aint got **** on Eric Agullar. What if Jeremy fro inline tubed his hb. He is running 12.0's in a regular framed hb (unibody) with a B SERIES .

You are a ******* Newbi, and u obviously dont know ****. You have 4 posts now and you are alrady trying to stir up ****. I guarantee you will hate Nu Image in couple months. I suggest you choose your friends wisely, because your BOYS are wack.

Ohh and what the **** is up with Nu Image taking credit for OBX's manifold. Either way the manifold still sucks, but dont u think its fucked up taking credit for another companys work???

----Oh, by the way. I do all my own work on my car and it is more than likely faster than whatever you drive.

[Modified by On Point EK!!!!!!!!, 7:53 PM 7/25/2002]
Old 07-25-2002, 07:38 PM
New User

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (93LSivic)

lets not turn this into a nu image vs inlinepro thread. that would be rediculous and a waste of typing. unfortunatly for norris, he has somewhat of a bad reputation and due to his choice of friends, he will probably never get away from it(the reputation).

inlinepro's work speaks for itself.

nuff said.
Old 07-25-2002, 08:23 PM

Default Re: Where to get NUIMAGE turbo manifold? (On Point EK!!!!!!!!)

Alright. Like I said once before your immaturity leaks with every post that you make. The funny thing is you are talking all this and you do not know me what-so-ever. I just told you to watch what you say about other people becuase it will come back to you. For one I do not get raped by what I think is a good price at Nu Image, because I work there so I know I am getting a good price because I call to order it. I didnt think that I even had to mention it because it's not important I was just justifying a friend. The things I said to you were not personal but the fact that I was telling you that you were broke or that you didnt have a fast car, I was just telling you my point of view on what the average **** talker is all about.

Your statement about paying more and then getting your motor guaranteed not to blow or they will fix it is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Every shop including Nu Image guarentees its work but does not guarentee that if you run 1.5 bar on a stock motor that they will fix your motor. If you belive that a shop will fix your motor for free when you blow it than you got more research to do. If there was a shop that guarenteed me that they would fix my motor every time it blew let me know where I will be the first in line to pay the price. You gotta expect for things to happen when your car is turboed its part of the fun on rebuilding it even better and everyone knows that. But no shop is gonna give a guarentee that boost isnt gonna hurt your motor sometime. Just hopefully it doesnt happen.

Now I must tell you about norris car, I know how much it weighs I am with him at the track. His car always weighs what the rules state. But as of right now his car has the fastest MPH time of ANY all motor car, 10.82 easily. As for Erik A. his car is fast, well see what happens to him. He hasnt won much this season. Norris' motor is built by the best all motor people in the world so you have no reason to hate on his car.

As for the Turbo Manifold we had it first call up OBX and ask if they have it in stock, THEY DONT BUT THEY HAVE A PIC. THEY HAVENT EVEN RECIEVED THE MANIFOLD YET!!!! And if you actually came and looked at the manifold you would see that the manifold isnt made by OBX but it is TRR. Dont hate.

Last but not least if you have a problem with me or anyone at Nu Image then you should confront us, not talk behind peoples backs saying "**** nu image"

JINXPROOF: I completely agree and I dont want you to think that I was tryin to start the inline vs Nu Image I was just defending my friend and where I work. I know most of the inline guys and we have a good business relationship