WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2001, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (csufweed)

Oscar Jackson's stuff sucks donkey nutz and anyone who does not think so is not playing with a full deck!!!!!

hey thanks... that 15.69 civic of yours is BLAZIN FAST! Oh wait.. no it isnt!
What reason warrants such a comment? Have you had experience with JRSC's? I've had absolutely NO PROBLEMS with mine and on 6psi, I have smoked many turbos running 7-8psi. One in a GSR...
my reason for getting this over a turbo is cuz it gives me more performance than any other smog legal upgrade out there! My original choice was DRAG... 2 years ago... but I have to pass smog, so I went with this.
Turbo's are best for ultimate performance... that is without a doubt! Now, save the damn dirty talk for when you are doin your girl... or guy!(i dont swing that way, but if you do... i aint saying ****)

I'm pretty sure if a Turbo GSR prooperly tuned at 8 PSI would walk all over your JR equipped LS. There are guys on this board makin like 240 in their Drag GenIII equipped LSs at 6.5 PSI.

And if you got the Greddy Kit for your car they are legal in CA. But Greddy hasn't released all of their new kits, only some.
Old 11-28-2001, 05:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (Prelussion)

sorry... maybe you missed my whole point... i love turbos, but i was just trying to point out that the JRSC deserves some respect too. Greddy turbo's put out like 220hp+ and so does the HKS turbo... on GSR's. Yet, the HKS runs a whopping 15 sec 1/4 mile, all on 7-8psi and $5k worth of other mods! My car did better than that with intake and JRSC alone! And its an LS Automatic! Duh a DRAG turbo would walk on me... I'm not stupid! I been doing the whole car thing for over 4 years now... give me some credit!
Old 11-28-2001, 06:13 PM
New User

Why everyone gotta hate on me? I did not flame anyone. You guys are the ones with the crap *** JRSC. You must be upset because you get smoked by turbos all day. Who's the loser now?
Oh, and about my blazin fast 15.69 sec Civic.........that is merely a pre-turbo number which to compare with in the post-turbo era. I will race any JRSC, any time, any place, anywhere next spring when my turbo is on.
Old 11-29-2001, 12:00 PM
New User

Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (97CivicFerio)

ahhhhh....bench racing cars that don't have **** on them yet... everyone put up or shut up - I'm sick of hearing **** about people racing "this and that" when their **** isn't on their car yet. Unless you are currently putting your **** on right now, no more bench racing bullshit.
Old 11-29-2001, 12:23 PM
New User

Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (exquivical)

This is not bench racing, my 15.69 is what I actually ran FYI smart guy. I post that number as a REFERENCE POINT, so I can tell how much faster the car is AFTER the turbo is on. Ok, now do you understand? I hope so because I am getting impatient with stupidity.
Old 11-29-2001, 12:36 PM
New User

My buddy's JRSC'd R at 5.5 PSI made 201 at the wheels and went 13.8 on 17" wheels. Not too shabby.

J&S was going crazy pulling out timing though... would run a 13.5 easy with 112 in the tank.
Old 11-29-2001, 12:40 PM
New User

Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (SiR Kid)

Not bad dude, I guess I need to tone down my anti-JRSC remarks. I am sorry I ripped on them so bad before, but the horror stories I have read and seen caused by the JRSC have been too many for me to favor it whatsoever anymore. I actually at one point wanted to go with that and was talked out of it.
Old 11-29-2001, 12:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

MY EF hatch JR equipped at 13psi ran 12.8 on street tires with a 2.4 60' time. Dont be hating on the JR if you dont know first hand.
Old 11-29-2001, 02:56 PM
New User

Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (Blown90hatcH)

Yeah yeah, a turbo ITR at 5.5PSI would own the JRSC with proper tuning. I have been around, I am not some 18 year old self proclaimed know-it-all. I am 26 and college educated in a technical field.
Old 11-29-2001, 06:27 PM
New User

Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (KooKaT)

Well, lately the FMAX and Rev-Hard kits have had a little trouble with pipe fitting perfectly so I guess that leaves Drag Gen 3. I would scrap their FMU, fuel pump, and Deltagate though. Get a Tial wastegate, Walbro 255lph/hp in tank, RC440 with a VAFC or Hondata and you'll be good.
Old 11-29-2001, 07:00 PM
New User

Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (KooKaT)

Sorry for not making it simple man, this stuff flows through my veins. I get a weird tingle just thinking about turbos, engines, fuel computers, and blow-off valves. LOL!
Old 11-29-2001, 07:19 PM
Texas B*tch!

Since you have stuff flowing in your veins, does that mean you can't donate blood?
Old 11-30-2001, 04:39 AM
New User

Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (ForcedAccord)

LOL!!!!
Old 11-30-2001, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ok, for you JR haters and fans... they are working on an intercooled S/C for the RSX. What this means is boost beyond 10psi and more power. They also have a race car in the works to show the drag racing world what they can do. ENJOY!
Old 12-01-2001, 06:12 AM

Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (PhatTypeR)

well my choice be custom or revhard...
Old 12-05-2001, 09:47 PM
New User

sorry... maybe you missed my whole point... i love turbos, but i was just trying to point out that the JRSC deserves some respect too. Greddy turbo's put out like 220hp+ and so does the HKS turbo... on GSR's. Yet, the HKS runs a whopping 15 sec 1/4 mile, all on 7-8psi and $5k worth of other mods! My car did better than that with intake and JRSC alone! And its an LS Automatic! Duh a DRAG turbo would walk on me... I'm not stupid! I been doing the whole car thing for over 4 years now... give me some credit!
noone was even talkin about the damn HKS kit...if you wanna talk about hks lets talk about the HKS gt ball bearing turbo. ****..greddys crap doesnt put out 220hp straight outta the box unless u buy an IC,and u never"whooped" a drag3 powered gsr in your "automatic" JR equipped LS,even if the gsr had 3 lbs of boost he would smoke u,so dont even try to go around like youre smokin fools witht that ride...u say "i kno a drag3 gsr would whoop me",any decent driver w/ a gsr w/ any kind of kit mentioned in the poll would destroy you...seriously dude a stock gsr should pull around 15.4, so youre saying youre fast as hell cuz you pulled a 14.9? "i been doin the whole car thing for four years im not stupid gimme credit" ure supposed to earn that **** not front online and try to demand it...if youve been doin this for so long u would realize 1.JR+auto trannyne bigass waste of money2. tryin to front the stuff u got=making yourself look stupid
Old 12-05-2001, 09:55 PM
New User

ok, for you JR haters and fans... they are working on an intercooled S/C for the RSX. What this means is boost beyond 10psi and more power. They also have a race car in the works to show the drag racing world what they can do. ENJOY!
i just read your last post and now you are beginning to perturb me..."INTERCOOLED s/c" (working on is the key words) let me quote oscar jackson when he came out w/ jrsc "our superchargers are so efficient we dont need intercoolers" nuff said..."boost beyond 10 psi and MORE" WOW! 10 psi???freakin amazing...if you are tryin to defend sc's at least defend a decent one or one capable of much more such as the reimmer(not sure bout the spelling) which should put out around 20 psi....its obvious u are on here tryin to defend your car and the fact that you got a JRSC...the first thing you are trying to defend is pointless...automatic/supercharged= (but i give u credit for your cool battle scars) , second thing youre tryin to defend is...oh..my bad..both are pointless.
Old 12-06-2001, 04:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

F-Max is definately do-able on an ITR, but its not a bolt affair on the R...The R's intake manifold is way different than that of a GSR so the piping will not line up neatly....but, you can choose to make small cuts in the pipes or send measurements t FMAX and they'll be able to do a form to fit for you...they may charge extra though.... but everything else shoud go on nicely,,,
Old 12-06-2001, 06:15 AM

Default Re: WHATS THE BEST TURBO KIT FOR INTEGRA? (ForcedAccord)

Custom kit all the way. It may cost more and be more headaches but you will understand later. You get all the parts you want. Nuff said.