Notices

Uberdata

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 03:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uberdata

can any1 please give me details on Uberdata such as where to get it, how to install it on P28 and tune it. thanks
Old 11-12-2005, 03:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Uberdata (Lak of Speed)

http://www.pgmfi.org/
Old 11-12-2005, 04:33 AM

Default Re: Uberdata (Lak of Speed)

yah ill tell you get hondata.com get it uberdata is freeware which means it really has no tech support, peolpe always have problems and never can fix them because they never have the same ones.if your gonna put money into a car and then get a crap tuning system then dont bother your better off with a V-AFC or something....

(Note: all just my opionon though for the flamewar peolpe)
Old 11-12-2005, 05:17 AM

Default Re: Uberdata (IntegraGSR(-1))

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NJIN BUILDR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://www.pgmfi.org/</TD></TR></TABLE>
Go there but look at Crome instead. It's alot easier to use and has great tech. Just email the creator, John, and he'll get back asap
Old 11-12-2005, 06:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntegraGSR(-1) &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yah ill tell you get hondata.com get it uberdata is freeware which means it really has no tech support, peolpe always have problems and never can fix them because they never have the same ones.if your gonna put money into a car and then get a crap tuning system then dont bother your better off with a V-AFC or something....

(Note: all just my opionon though for the flamewar peolpe)</TD></TR></TABLE>

worst information u can ever give. uberdata works great. im using it on my car for a while now and have also put it on over 20 cars that i tuned. just read up on it b4 u try to work with it: http://uberdata.info
Old 11-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntegraGSR(-1) &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your better off with a V-AFC or something....

(Note: all just my opionon though for the flamewar peolpe)</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well the one thing that the AFC hack and Uberdata have is common is that neither of them have any tech support. However both setups have lots of knowledgable users that have "been there and done that" so it's not like your going to be experiencing problems that are unheard of. But like Chris22215 said, check out Crome instead. John Cui is really good at answering tech questions.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Uberdata (BlueShadow)

Geez what an answer, typical from someone that has no experience with either, just heard this and that..

Go with either, I am using CROME right now, was using Uberdata, both are excellent and work great, there are common problems that are USER ERROR that lots of ppl do, there are tons of posts about it on the forums, just takes time on your part to learn it yourself and not pay someone else to do all your work.

If you want built in datalogging go with Uberdata, its free, if you don't need it, try out both. You have to pay for datalogging with CROME.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Uberdata (GaRn)

i agree with garn. most of the problem people have with uberdata is user error or people not understanding the proper fuel and ignition timing values.

ive been using uberdata for close to 3 years and i have no trouble working it. im currently making 350+whp at 15psi with a 3.5bar map sensor on 91octane pump gas all running on uberdata ver1.70

i tried using crome and i just find uberdata much easier to use so i will be sticking to that.

Old 11-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i run uberdata on my boosted b18c and i love it! i used it when i was n\a and now when im boosted.. and i have never experienced a probleme with it.

cant argue with free ems!
Old 11-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Uberdata (GaRn)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GaRn &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Geez what an answer, typical from someone that has no experience with either, just heard this and that...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you talking about me or IntegraGSR(-1)? I know how to use Uberdata, however the support for it sucks. So I switched over to CromePRO.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GaRn &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you want built in datalogging go with Uberdata, its free, if you don't need it, try out both. You have to pay for datalogging with CROME.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You can use CromeFRE and datalog with ECUcontrol or Freelog, or whatever the name of the free datalogging program is. you can also buy the Innovate LM1 or Zeitronix Zt2 which both have their own datalogging software and datalog through that. If you choose to buy CromePRO then with the LM1 you can datalog with it's own software and hardware or use the CromePRO datalogger. However with the Zt2 you wont be able to use it with CromePRO's datalogger.