Notices

turbo exhaust manifold

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo exhaust manifold

where are some good places to purchaset turbo exhaust manifolds, nothing in the FaQ
Old 08-14-2006, 10:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (SFlCrx)

RC Autoworks, best customer service in the world and prices that can't be beat.

http://www.rcautoworks.com
Old 08-14-2006, 02:12 PM
Man U FTW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.hondamarketplace.com any of the sponsors on there are credible and great places to buy
Old 08-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

full-race.com best manifolds out there.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (SloppYnuttz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SloppYnuttz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">btw those are the sweetest mig welded manis ive seen. </TD></TR></TABLE>
If you want a quality mig-welded manifold, I heard this place CC-Fab does some excellent work. And it only takes you 2 years to get your mani after you send payment. Its also the place to go if you want to hear about someone "going ***** deep in your dad" when you call to complain about the service....

Good work Josh, quality way to use your 5 posts

Modified by 90LSpimpin at 8:54 PM 8/14/2006
Old 08-14-2006, 06:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Need i say more? lol

http://www.rcautoworks.com
Old 08-14-2006, 06:30 PM
TurboJesse

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (DualCamDan)

great thread
Old 08-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (TurboJesse)

I'd check out places like LoveFab, full-race, and most of the sponsers on here.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:24 PM

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (triple_s1x)

im along with turbo jesse .. great thread

we know how to advertise ourselves without REALLY making it apparent that we're pushin our own products heheh
Old 08-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (project dc2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by project dc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im along with turbo jesse .. great thread

we know how to advertise ourselves without REALLY making it apparent that we're pushin our own products heheh</TD></TR></TABLE>
Well it just comes down to people making little comments, and because i'm not the sller of the manifold, but just a satisfied customer, i'm able to hate on the other guy all I want to. It also goes down to knowing who "SloppyNuts" actually is, and its fun to take cheapshots at him because of who he is. Nothing against Lovefab or Peakboost or any of those guys, they're all quality honest people.
RCautoworks was the top selection for me, He's local, I got my Ramhorn mani in under a week, and i didnt have to lube up when paying for it. Best sub $600 dollar mani I ever spent my money on.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Mr. Badwrench

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (90LSpimpin)

well i usually say F-R because of quality, but since i had an issue with the turbo, and it was resolved no questions asked, i can vouch for their customer service as well.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (90LSpimpin)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90LSpimpin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Well it just comes down to people making little comments, and because i'm not the sller of the manifold, but just a satisfied customer, i'm able to hate on the other guy all I want to. It also goes down to knowing who "SloppyNuts" actually is, and its fun to take cheapshots at him because of who he is. Nothing against Lovefab or Peakboost or any of those guys, they're all quality honest people.
RCautoworks was the top selection for me, He's local, I got my Ramhorn mani in under a week, and i didnt have to lube up when paying for it. Best sub $600 dollar mani I ever spent my money on. </TD></TR></TABLE>

how many manis have you bought?

i say check out AFI. talk to turbo jesse. nice person to do business with. that is who i went with for my turbo maifold.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

INLINEPRO makes a nice SS manifold. Its not a crazy topmount or tubular style manifold but, I think they are nice
Old 08-14-2006, 07:56 PM

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (blue89crx)

up for RC AutoWorks because i think they brought my crx back from the dead, haha

Old 08-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (Speed Infliction)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Speed Infliction &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
. talk to turbo jesse. nice person to do business with. that is who i went with for my turbo maifold.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jesse is a very nice person , talked to him many times before.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90LSpimpin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
RCautoworks was the top selection for me, He's local, I got my Ramhorn mani in under a week, and i didnt have to lube up when paying for it. Best sub $600 dollar mani I ever spent my money on. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks, I don't see why I'm getting heat for people backing me.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Speed Infliction &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
how many manis have you bought?</TD></TR></TABLE>

About 5, think two were for personal use and others were for his customers.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (boostedcivicsir)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boostedcivicsir &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well i usually say F-R because of quality, but since i had an issue with the turbo, and it was resolved no questions asked, i can vouch for their customer service as well.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Geoff is one of the nicest guys out there, full race's customer service is great and so our there manifolds.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Man U FTW

the 6th pic down on the RC AutoWorks website makes me a little weary of them...lol...i think you guys have the gate on the wrong way
Old 08-15-2006, 04:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (SloppYnuttz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SloppYnuttz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

btw those are the sweetest mig welded manis ive seen. </TD></TR></TABLE>
damn...it's like dejavu or something.

Old 08-15-2006, 04:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (Autoworks)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Autoworks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn...it's like dejavu or something.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah no kidding.....

to the OP, I say go with Full-Race, Peakboost or AFI. All are great companies and have excellent customer service.

I don’t know about allot of you guys but I know I wouldn’t want to buy something from someone who is immature and has no business skills
Old 08-15-2006, 04:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (BoostedEG6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BoostedEG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I don’t know about allot of you guys but I know I wouldn’t want to buy something from someone who is immature and has no business skills </TD></TR></TABLE>
On that note , I can vouch for RC Autoworks for handling himself in a proffesional manner on the occasions I've spoken to him. Also, Full Race and Spoolin.

I can vouch for the great quality of PSI2HI (SLS) manifolds...but the shipping and service isn't worth a damn.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (Autoworks)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Autoworks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">On that note , I can vouch for RC Autoworks for handling himself in a proffesional manner on the occasions I've spoken to him.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree, I have spoken with him also and was professional. I am talking about someone else
Old 08-15-2006, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Schister66)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Schister66 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the 6th pic down on the RC AutoWorks website makes me a little weary of them...lol...i think you guys have the gate on the wrong way </TD></TR></TABLE>

bwhwhah, I explained that in another post. I was really tired, and I put it on and was not thinking straight that night.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

There are millions of these threads about turbo manifolds. why the expletive people dont use the search button.

Every company will say that they're the best. It all depends what your pocket can afford. I wanted a Top Mount but didnt want to spend $1400. I waited till I found one for cheap.

Old 08-15-2006, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (boostedcivicsir)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boostedcivicsir &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well i usually say F-R because of quality, but since i had an issue with the turbo, and it was resolved no questions asked, i can vouch for their customer service as well.</TD></TR></TABLE>

what was the problem with the turbo?if you dont mind telling us.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: turbo exhaust manifold (Turbocivic94)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbocivic94 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Every company will say that they're the best. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll tell you right now full-race is pretty much the best, you can't beat robot welds.

Quick Reply: turbo exhaust manifold