Notices

turbo coversion queries ?????

Old 06-17-2006, 08:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo coversion queries ?????

hi every one this is my first post so sorry if this question has been done before i am buildin up a kit for my vti del sol and im estimating roughly 300bhp now i have been told there is no need for any internals being changed unless you go over 350 is this correct ? before intalling my kit i will carryout a full re build replacing all seals and wareable parts just to be safe.

i will be running a garrett t28 ballbaring turbo at probably 1-1.5 bar with a front mount intercooler is this a good idea to reduce lag instead of a t03 the hondata s300 will be controling everything (i hope) ? i am doing this basically so the car is an all rounder good foor the quaters and good for the steet when the big boys challenge

on the lubrication side for starters do i need a oil cooler i was thinking of at least a small one off a bike of summink ? also where do u guys take ur oil feed and reterns if any one has picks that would be hugely appreciated ?????

any other of you guys have any more helpfull info it would be much appreciated or if any one could guesstimate my quater or 0-60/100 times that would b great as i ran a 15.789 at santa pod a few months ago standard

thanks