Notices

Turbo??

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 11:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (JDMJoe2000)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

so in the headd i thought it was in front of car?? anwywayz i know a machine shopand i'll ask them to fabrricate it in there should be oik. im ussing a metal gaskets wich lower compresiion and nitrous plus vetch watchout. nawws is not overatted one squirt and byebye...i be passin you....i can't wait to putt it in tomorrow. i want to have smoke come out of my bumper too. hondatch is helpful but some people on heredon't have helpful info. i will uppdayte you guys on the install. btw10 sec car is fast...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Did you call your machine shop and tell them you wanted to weld the headgasket and put the turbo in place of the valves yet?
Old 09-20-2005, 11:49 AM

Default Re: (tgreaves)

hahahaha this is the best thread EVAR!!!
Old 09-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo?? (JDMJoe2000)

This thread brightened my day. Thanks!
Old 09-20-2005, 11:57 AM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Stop ******* around. You must be making this **** up for your own amusement.
I was being honest with you unlike the rest of the people in this thread.

This entire thread is

We tried to tell you to read the FAQ section to educate yourself. You chose not to even attempt it.
IBTL
Old 09-20-2005, 12:30 PM

Default Re: Turbo?? (White Smoke)

^^^^ couldn't you tell after his second post this is a huge joke.....it's supposed to be fun. Just add your own comment (I'm dissapointed 2 years and 1000+ posts on the board )

BTW <FONT SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="red">I really Like Cheese</FONT></FONT>
Old 09-20-2005, 12:36 PM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Turbo?? (adseguy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by adseguy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^^^^ couldn't you tell after his second post this is a huge joke.....it's supposed to be fun. Just add your own comment (I'm dissapointed 2 years and 1000+ posts on the board )
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I did!
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by White Smoke &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
This entire thread is </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by adseguy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> (I'm dissapointed 2 years and 1000+ posts on the board ) </TD></TR></TABLE>

What the hell is that supposed to mean? (its 1-s and 2-p's BTW)
Old 09-21-2005, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Turbo?? (White Smoke)

i have done little installin todayy on my turbo. harder theni thought. turbo goes infront orf car not in h4ead thanks for nuthin neways pipess kindaa fit but p[ipe out of engine is tought no room. aemfuel reg loioks sick i'll bee doin 10s in no time. watchout h4ere i ***

tony
Old 09-21-2005, 11:17 AM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

step away from the car immediately. i seriously hope you are joking, if not i hope you die slowly in a very large fire.

IBTL

Kill yourself please
Old 09-21-2005, 11:26 AM

Default Re: Turbo?? (wantboost)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wantboost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">step away from the car immediately. i seriously hope you are joking, if not i hope you die slowly in a very large fire.

IBTL

Kill yourself please</TD></TR></TABLE>

thast jus rude, i just wanna keep updated on prgress and you say that. as amatter factt its comint tgoether nicely. have sum belts off...lookin good. i ttok my rad out right noww to make room looks good. dont be dissin jeez. ihave 2 naws tanks gettin those in tomrrow.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/turbo1.htm
Old 09-21-2005, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

thast jus rude, i just wanna keep updated on prgress and you say that. as amatter factt its comint tgoether nicely. have sum belts off...lookin good. i ttok my rad out right noww to make room looks good. dont be dissin jeez. ihave 2 naws tanks gettin those in tomrrow.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

since you took out the radiator make sure you fill your intercooler with fluid to keep the engine temps down.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kasso &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the turbo goes in the front of the car?? who told you that?? thats the turbonator bs that everyone is using. the real secret of turbo is puttting them in the head. u take out ur stock valves and put them there. but be careful, u mite want to take it to a machine shop so they can re-weld the head gasket. and naws is overrated. i found a cheaper way to get the same effect. i took out the throttle body (vtech) and put a huge stainless steel line like -3an. i keep an empty pepsi bottle by the ebrake and i just squeeze my homemade nitrox brew. gl.

btw. i run 9 wit the stock block using this setup. but even an unexperienced driver can pull off a 10 second run.</TD></TR></TABLE>

your close but not quite...the turbo replaces the differential in the tranny. so when the axles spin it spoolz up some mad crazy torque! why do you think the bov pops everytime you shift gears. jeez!

also to raise the fuel pressure just take the screens out of a sink faucet and fold it over the inlet jet on you injectors and jam the fuel rail back on it...you never have to worry about fuel leaks and it will raise your fuel pressure up like 1.8 liters to give you a 440 final drive of about 13.5:1 @ .0008" gap of boost vaccum! SIIIICCCKK!!!
Old 09-21-2005, 12:02 PM

Default Re: Turbo?? (Syner-G-Racing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syner-G-Racing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

since you took out the radiator make sure you fill your intercooler with fluid to keep the engine temps down.

your close but not quite...the turbo replaces the differential in the tranny. so when the axles spin it spoolz up some mad crazy torque! why do you think the bov pops everytime you shift gears. jeez!

also to raise the fuel pressure just take the screens out of a sink faucet and fold it over the inlet jet on you injectors and jam the fuel rail back on it...you never have to worry about fuel leaks and it will raise your fuel pressure up like 1.8 liters to give you a 440 final drive of about 13.5:1 @ .0008" gap of boost vaccum! SIIIICCCKK!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

No No No, you got it all wrong... Its .0008" gap of boost pressure not vacuum, wouldnt want someone getting the wrong information here now would we..
Old 09-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Turbo?? (tgreaves)

this HAS to be a joke! ....REPEAT....man..this HAS to be a joke!
Old 09-21-2005, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Turbo?? (Chillinit)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chillinit &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this HAS to be a joke! ....REPEAT....man..this HAS to be a joke! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I still think its Stan screwing around..
Old 09-21-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: Turbo?? (tgreaves)

This is awesome......post some pics when your done with the install.

DAN
Old 09-21-2005, 05:52 PM

ARE YOU FUC*king SERIOUS??? PLEASE END YOURSELF NOW!!!!!! THIS THREAD CANT BE REAL OR IS IT?
Old 09-21-2005, 06:29 PM
EPIC TUNING

Default Re: (toyH22)

even tho your joking you still need to kill yourself
Old 09-22-2005, 09:46 AM

Default Re: (rewsnaeht)

typicall hondatechers tellinme to kil mysefl....idiots. i read some of the faq secition..its good reed nuthin new tho. illbe the one laufing in the end wheen i'm passin all you pozers. 20psi pluss a doubble shot of naws btw im hookin a laptop kinda tricky though.

ibpassinu

tony
Old 09-22-2005, 09:58 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heck i'm just askin for help........god

whitesmoke are your facts streaight about theaem reg cuz i'm sure you don't know now come on i eneed some answerss

i;'m thinkin abot have a 10 sec car....what do i need i know timeing for sure, but what else....come on.

orange what do you mean ice int he washerfluid...will that add boost or will the pressure line blow should catchcan help one?

lets go.

tony</TD></TR></TABLE>

These are nota-eg's 10 tips to a 10 second car.
1) find the other half of your brain.
2) shoot your parents until they're dead. And then shoot them some more
3) Buy a B18B and GSR transmission, along with a P28 ECU socketed for Uberdata
4) Buy a big assed turbo and 1000cc injectors, saturated, of course
5) Find a 2 stage n2o setup that starts w/ a 100 and then switches to a 200 shot
6) Shoot your parents in their faces again, for good luck
7) Have a mechanic from outside of your state install all of your parts (it's a way around all the legal issues)
8) Have Mase tune it
9) Take your car to the track on the back of a trailer
10) Find a random person and have them drive your car down the track to break 10s.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hahahahaha this reminds me of malibu's most wanted...... B-rad

lmfao
Old 09-22-2005, 09:59 AM

OK i got some simple steps for u.

1. Type a language we actually can read

2. Step away from your car

3. Get a mechanic to help u

This has to be a joke. Are u really serious? my girl knows more about this **** lol

Old 09-22-2005, 10:02 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">typicall hondatechers tellinme to kil mysefl....idiots. i read some of the faq secition..its good reed nuthin new tho. illbe the one laufing in the end wheen i'm passin all you pozers. 20psi pluss a doubble shot of naws btw im hookin a laptop kinda tricky though.

ibpassinu

tony</TD></TR></TABLE>

What type of EM are you using? On a 10 second car I would hope you're using at least the AFC-hack program, or maybe even crome or uber would do.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:07 AM

Default Re: (nota-eg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nota-eg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

What type of EM are you using? On a 10 second car I would hope you're using at least the AFC-hack program, or maybe even crome or uber would do.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Forget that stuff, FMU is where its at..
Old 09-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Mr. Badwrench

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (tgreaves)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tgreaves &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Forget that stuff, FMU is where its at..</TD></TR></TABLE>

2 of em in series.
with 15 : 1 risers.

what would that actually equate to?

50 psi static, + 20 psi at 15 : 1 rise = 350
350 x the other 15 :1 riser = hell 3 walbro's should be enough.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:21 AM

Default Re: (boostedcivicsir)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boostedcivicsir &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

2 of em in series.
with 15 : 1 risers.

what would that actually equate to?

50 psi static, + 20 psi at 15 : 1 rise = 350
350 x the other 15 :1 riser = hell 3 walbro's should be enough.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Walbros are overrated, OEM pumps are where its at.. Just 1 should do..

Quick Reply: Turbo??