Notices

Turbo??

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 10:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo??

what is a turbocharger....how does it work if you have aem fuel reg plus overturn timing will increase sppool time. can fuel ratioo equal total compression 9:1 ratio? are headers necessarry for overall. thanx.

tony
Old 09-20-2005, 10:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo?? (JDMJoe2000)

WTF is up with all the newbie posts. Is this serious question first read the FAQ section to gather what a turbocharge is and how it works pretty simple concept
Old 09-20-2005, 10:11 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what is a turbocharger....how does it work if you have aem fuel reg plus overturn timing will increase sppool time. can fuel ratioo equal total compression 9:1 ratio? are headers necessarry for overall. thanx.

tony</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you just making a joke or are you serious?

Also do you have v-tech?
Old 09-20-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Turbo?? (tgreaves)

yes i have vtech...jeez ..what do youthink

and yes i'm bein serious. aem fueel regualater affects spool increase? can this be done or is there somthin i shoudl look into..comp ratio 9:1 shoulld be ok then i hope.

timming is a major issue too consider the following otherwise.....c ya rods will snap.

tony
Old 09-20-2005, 10:28 AM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes i have vtech...jeez ..what do youthink</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and yes i'm bein serious. aem fueel regualater affects spool increase?</TD></TR></TABLE>
No!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">can this be done or is there somthin i shoudl look into..comp ratio 9:1 shoulld be ok then i hope.</TD></TR></TABLE>
9:1 is good but has NOTHING to do with fuel.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">timming is a major issue too consider the following otherwise.....c ya rods will snap.

tony</TD></TR></TABLE>

JUST READ THE FAQ SECTION
Old 09-20-2005, 10:29 AM

yeah if you get that new 727G AEM FPR, it gives you 10 grams more of boost! You have to add ice cubes to your washer fluid though for it to work correctly. Also Dont forget to tune it with Pluto
Old 09-20-2005, 10:39 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes i have vtech...jeez ..what do youthink</TD></TR></TABLE>

Great.. Then pick it up and call someone to do a turbo kit for you..

Old 09-20-2005, 10:40 AM

I like cheese
Old 09-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude u need to stay as far away from a turbo, and its not vtech its VTEC get that right, matter fact u sholdn't even own a honda, u embarrising all of us with reall BOOSTed honda's.. do some research and learn don't just talk bull **** that u saw in the fast and the furious or something
Old 09-20-2005, 10:43 AM

Default Re: (gssr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gssr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude u need to stay as far away from a turbo, and its not vtech its VTEC get that right, matter fact u sholdn't even own a honda, u embarrising all of us with reall BOOSTed honda's.. do some research and learn don't just talk bull **** that u saw in the fast and the furious or something</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ahh yes, the Spoon engine with a t66 turbo and motec exhaust..
Old 09-20-2005, 10:48 AM

heck i'm just askin for help........god

whitesmoke are your facts streaight about theaem reg cuz i'm sure you don't know now come on i eneed some answerss

i;'m thinkin abot have a 10 sec car....what do i need i know timeing for sure, but what else....come on.

orange what do you mean ice int he washerfluid...will that add boost or will the pressure line blow should catchcan help one?

lets go.

tony
Old 09-20-2005, 10:48 AM

Default Re: (tgreaves)

He might blow the welds on the intake! Now me and the mad scientist have to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried!
Old 09-20-2005, 10:50 AM

yeah put ice in your washer fluid! It has amazing affects when you see ut up close on a dinosaurjet. Be sure to match up all your capacitors with the intake gas fluids so that you dont overboost and go into system shock
Old 09-20-2005, 10:52 AM

Default Re: (orangerex04)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by orangerex04 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He might blow the welds on the intake! Now me and the mad scientist have to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damnit, I was hopeing to get in your good graces so you would let me keep my car..
Old 09-20-2005, 10:53 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heck i'm just askin for help........god</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree, your questions do mean your asking for help but we help with automotive stuff here, your going to need to contact a teacher or shrink before we can help you..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i;'m thinkin abot have a 10 sec car....what do i need i know timeing for sure, but what else....come on. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I think you mean a 10 minute car..
Old 09-20-2005, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Turbo?? (orangerex04)

thanx for the answers orange.....at leastt u have been helpful now about spoolin sppeed. will naws help it up plus comp ratio of 9:1. i have the kit now and gonna installi it tomoroow. i now the turbo goes at the front of car under pipes but waht else. and vtech does add power......vtechpower, remember that when i passs u on the raod.

tony
Old 09-20-2005, 10:55 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tgreaves &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damnit, I was hopeing to get in your good graces so you would let me keep my car..</TD></TR></TABLE>

You are in my good graces, But you arent keeping your car!
Old 09-20-2005, 10:55 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMJoe2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanx for the answers orange.....at leastt u have been helpful now about spoolin sppeed. will naws help it up plus comp ratio of 9:1. i have the kit now and gonna installi it tomoroow. i now the turbo goes at the front of car under pipes but waht else. and vtech does add power......vtechpower, remember that when i passs u on the raod.

tony</TD></TR></TABLE>

OMG, you just made my day.. Now really, is this you Stan screwing around again..
Old 09-20-2005, 10:57 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by orangerex04 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You are in my good graces, But you arent keeping your car!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Looks like I owe you a 10 second car..
Old 09-20-2005, 11:02 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tgreaves &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks like I owe you a 10 second car..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nah how bout you give me and AEM EMS and tune me for free
Old 09-20-2005, 11:05 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by orangerex04 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Nah how bout you give me and AEM EMS and tune me for free </TD></TR></TABLE>

No such thing as a free ems and tune, throw in a case of beer and you got a deal..
Old 09-20-2005, 11:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

the turbo goes in the front of the car?? who told you that?? thats the turbonator bs that everyone is using. the real secret of turbo is puttting them in the head. u take out ur stock valves and put them there. but be careful, u mite want to take it to a machine shop so they can re-weld the head gasket. and naws is overrated. i found a cheaper way to get the same effect. i took out the throttle body (vtech) and put a huge stainless steel line like -3an. i keep an empty pepsi bottle by the ebrake and i just squeeze my homemade nitrox brew. gl.

btw. i run 9 wit the stock block using this setup. but even an unexperienced driver can pull off a 10 second run.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:06 AM

Default Re: (kasso)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kasso &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the turbo goes in the front of the car?? who told you that?? thats the turbonator bs that everyone is using. the real secret of turbo is puttting them in the head. u take out ur stock valves and put them there. but be careful, u mite want to take it to a machine shop so they can re-weld the head gasket. and naws is overrated. i found a cheaper way to get the same effect. i took out the throttle body (vtech) and put a huge stainless steel line like -3an. i keep an empty pepsi bottle by the ebrake and i just squeeze my homemade nitrox brew. gl.

btw. i run 9 wit the stock block using this setup. but even an unexperienced driver can pull off a 10 second run.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, 10's are slow..
Old 09-20-2005, 11:13 AM
cuin9sec

HAHAHAHA....LMFAO!!!!
Old 09-20-2005, 11:37 AM

Default Re: (kasso)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kasso &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the turbo goes in the front of the car?? who told you that?? thats the turbonator bs that everyone is using. the real secret of turbo is puttting them in the head. u take out ur stock valves and put them there. but be careful, u mite want to take it to a machine shop so they can re-weld the head gasket. and naws is overrated. i found a cheaper way to get the same effect. i took out the throttle body (vtech) and put a huge stainless steel line like -3an. i keep an empty pepsi bottle by the ebrake and i just squeeze my homemade nitrox brew. gl.

btw. i run 9 wit the stock block using this setup. but even an unexperienced driver can pull off a 10 second run.</TD></TR></TABLE>

so in the headd i thought it was in front of car?? anwywayz i know a machine shopand i'll ask them to fabrricate it in there should be oik. im ussing a metal gaskets wich lower compresiion and nitrous plus vetch watchout. nawws is not overatted one squirt and byebye...i be passin you....i can't wait to putt it in tomorrow. i want to have smoke come out of my bumper too. hondatch is helpful but some people on heredon't have helpful info. i will uppdayte you guys on the install. btw10 sec car is fast...

Quick Reply: Turbo??