Notices

For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal!

Yep, it's time for a change. I'm excited to be able to actually enjoy my car all year around as well as meet up with some FI heads out in cali... Earl I'm hitting up your shop soon as I get settled in

sorry if this doesn't belong in FI but it's the only place I post on this forum just about... I feel like you guys are family anyway's (gotta add some mush)

I'll be working for Honda's US based R&D

here's the setup that I post whored last year...

now if only I could pass the smog test...
Old 01-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Double Platinum Member

Default Re: For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal! (turbosi03)

Good luck with the new job man

Rep the east coast well...they already think were a bunch of inbred hicks over here...dont prove them right
Old 01-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal! (sCeRaXn)

Thier cop gonna take your car away!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 02:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

def gonna miss ya at those summer metts...nice guy w/ a killer setup....glad to have meet another great fellow enthusiasts....good luck w/ the new job and im jealous you can drive your car more now...these dam sandy wet roads...are just no place for a boosted honda...
Old 01-09-2006, 02:06 PM

So-cal eh?? hit me up man.. im in glendale..(los angeles)
Old 01-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (andysila)

If you keep the car registered in MD, you shouldnt have to smog right?
Old 01-09-2006, 02:35 PM

Default Re: (andysila)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drumking15 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">def gonna miss ya at those summer metts...nice guy w/ a killer setup....glad to have meet another great fellow enthusiasts....good luck w/ the new job and im jealous you can drive your car more now...these dam sandy wet roads...are just no place for a boosted honda...</TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks for the good words man, yeah it was fun chillin.. your one of the few boosted Honda's I've met in the entire new england area... damn STI's and EVO's all over here (probably because they can be enjoyed all yr around with AWD), so your gonna have to keep them on thier toes for me

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by andysila &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So-cal eh?? hit me up man.. im in glendale..(los angeles)
</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah man will do. do you hit the track often?

ahh i can't wait!! I'm leaving to drive across country (with the stock DX) next monday... so glad I just installed XM radio in that thing
Old 01-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (turbosi03)

.. pretty sweet set up .. with traction on that thing .. 11's is around the corner ...come by the shop ..and we can all go out for one more night of drinkin.. damn too bad i dont have a chance to line up with u this import war season coming up ... good luck with the new job and let me know if u still need your emission pass.. i rubbed shoulder with a few guys out in cali who can pass emission on that car of yours..

Donny-
Old 01-09-2006, 02:48 PM

Default Re: (ValleySyder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gLok &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you keep the car registered in MD, you shouldnt have to smog right?</TD></TR></TABLE>

hmm not sure if that will work..? but either way if I kept my mass lic then I have to renew it by taking a drivers course and pay like $100 for it all because I got 5 moving voilations... 3 of them were just a no inspection sticker fine

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ValleySyder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> with traction on that thing .. 11's is around the corner </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah I hope so, it's a bit faster then when you last saw it (took a shop rag out of the IC pipe) my best trap speed was 119mph but still never saw 12's

I'll give you a call sometime this week...
Old 01-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (turbosi03)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbosi03 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yeah I hope so, it's a bit faster then when you last saw it (took a shop rag out of the IC pipe) my best trap speed was 119mph but still never saw 12's

I'll give you a call sometime this week... </TD></TR></TABLE>

hmm give up the sc34 and jump up a to a lil bigger turbo.. 11's ,its there man , i see it happening soon.. so yeah give me a ring .. i'll gather up the rest of the guys.. as far as my car... paint job , suspension & brakes.. then fuel sump and i should be ready to go ...more updates as i get it ready.. i got the sc300 beater for now...
Old 01-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal! (turbosi03)

Finally a contact inside of Honda
Old 01-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal! (earl)

Peace from the East.
Hot whip to yo.lol
Old 01-09-2006, 07:03 PM

Default Re: For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal! (93supercoupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ValleySyder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
hmm give up the sc34 and jump up a to a lil bigger turbo.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I have an SC44 custom made for my setup from TheshoDan it should be able to break 500whp no problem as is (just have to add race gas and turn up the boost)... I just have to find Mr traction first and learn how to drive a 1/4mi, then I'll crank up the pwr
although I may need a bigger turbo to hang with these cali folks...

Is the dude with the silver/black Evo painting your car?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by earl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Finally a contact inside of Honda </TD></TR></TABLE>

yes! finally no more paying all kinds of shipping to have you work on my block
Old 01-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

cool. good luck out there. lol

btw, relocate your catch can it's kinda low
Old 01-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you'll have fun in cali, let us know if your going to meets. i wanna check out that beast.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:30 PM

yea, i go to LACR alot...

but now i dont have much time.. we should hit up the track.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hit us up in Los Angeles. If you have any smog related questions...email me!
Old 01-09-2006, 11:25 PM
TurboJesse

Default Re: For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal! (hazw8st)

congrats Year round weather is nice

Don't know how you are but i miss REAL cities and the food in the northeast Living in NY all my life and boston for a bit
Old 01-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal! (PhoenixTurboJesse)

Man Jesse i would love to go west this weather blows *** in the north east , lol
Old 01-10-2006, 12:02 AM
TurboJesse

Default Re: For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal! (B18C1CYA)

What are you talking about??? Binghamton is beautifull this time of year The only time i ever like snow is to snowboard...and im still only 3 hours away from MUCH better mountains and some real snow
Old 01-10-2006, 05:39 AM

Default Re: For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal! (PhoenixTurboJesse)

yeah I might miss Boston... but I'm definately up for change, plus I feel she deserves better then this:

old pic with my old setup... at least she sleeps inside now.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PhoenixTurboJesse &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What are you talking about??? Binghamton is beautifull this time of year The only time i ever like snow is to snowboard...and im still only 3 hours away from MUCH better mountains and some real snow </TD></TR></TABLE>

yes I should be not far from ski mountains in LA as well, AND I don't have to shovel, scrape my car, etc... just to get to work winter here in MA is too long and summer is just a blink...
I'm not moving only because of the weather, I want the experience... nows the time to do it!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:36 AM

Come to the smog!!!!
Old 01-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry to see you leave the East Coast Dustin. For the best though Now I will be flying to visit, hahaha. Good luck!
Old 01-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yes matt with the evo is paintin my car.. we just got done doing the JDM front end conversion 1 month ago ..
Old 01-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hit us up in California, I am originally from Northeast Maine. I go back to see my folks, but thats it.

Quick Reply: For those that know me... leaving the east coast for socal!