Notices

Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 04:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II

This is anticipated sequel to https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=506810 when they stole my gauges last Thursday.

Well, just like I thought, the f***in' thieves came back. Last night around 3 a.m. My alarm goes off but cuts out really quick. I jumped out of bed and looked out the window I saw a car idled in front of mine and two guys around my car. I yell to my wife, "Someone's trying to steal my car!!!" I grabbed a hammer, flung the sliding door open, and yelled out, "get the fu** away from my car!!!!!!" The thieves bolted and the car peeled out. Unfortunately I busted my *** on the wet grass, but as the car passed me by, I flung the hammer and smashed it into his door. Then I ran back inside and called 911. I just have to say that I'm still hyped up from it. I'm sick of this crap. After I calm down I seriously going to have to rethink this whole Honda thing. I'm not quiting, but I'm thinking of just getting a camaro or a mustang and call it a day. And, once again, if you're on this board, I hope you all die a slow and painful death

Later
Old 05-23-2003, 04:41 AM

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (sando112)

Sorry to hear about that, atleast you put a big *** dent in thier car. lmfoa, why not move and get a garage.
Old 05-23-2003, 04:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (quikb20)

thats nuts man ,t his is getting sickening . my friends wifes civic got busted into for the second time the other night. they stoler her gauges, intake, sub amp , couldnt get the cd player out so they smashed her dash up so she couldnt use it , stole her plug wires and everything . . . stole the same exact **** as last time 1 day before Nopi natls last year. . . this **** needs to stop
Old 05-23-2003, 04:53 AM
Banned

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (quikb20)

About 10 years ago, my uncle who flys jets for the Marines heard a noise at the end of his lane in rural central pennsylvania. Some kids were bashing in his mailbox. He grabbed a loaded 12 gauge of which he has laying sparadically around the farm and chased down the kids and caught them. My uncle has been trained to shoot, kill, and ask questions later. He could easilly kill me with his bare hands in 10 seconds. He admitted that if one of the kids exited the car in a thretening manner, he was shooting for a point blank chest wound.

At my house, it is a simillar situation, except that we have over 30 rifles in the house and enough ammo to hold off a swat team for a few hours. We also have a dog that will attack people he knows for blood if they threten one of our family members. For example, he'll take out my grandmoter if she yells at me.

This is kind of a warning for theives. What could turn out as a night to get drug money will more than likley end up with you or one of your friends dead. WHere I live, we have guns and we've all been trained to use them. I don't want to have to shoot someone, but if I walk outside and I see someone pointing something at me in the dark that I don't reckonize, they are getting a bullit in the chest.

Old 05-23-2003, 05:59 AM
New User

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (danl)

Don't F with us PA residents.

I also have quite an arsenal at the ready. Anyone messes with me they will feel the pain of 7.62x39 riddling their body. My wife is also quite proficient with personal protection weapons, so if you keep me busy, she'll suprise you with a .357 Magnum to the head.

Personal property isn't worth someone's life, but threaten the life of my family or friends and there is no turning back.

Randy

BTW-Should have thrown the hammer into the tail light. That way the cops can find them easier.
Old 05-23-2003, 06:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (RGAZ)

HAHAHA yea officer they are in the blue civic with the hammer stillstuck in the rear 1/4 panel
Old 05-23-2003, 06:58 AM

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (itr206)

all theese stories are getting my hyped up. sheesh, i had a dream that last night someone stripped my car.... *shudder* .....*shudder*....
Old 05-23-2003, 07:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I hear you. That's one of the reasons I am selling my 00 Si. I'm staying in the Honda world just buying an older Honda. I'm going to pull fuses, plug wires and my ECU when I park it any where. I always see people looking into my 00 Si and it scares me. If this is happening at your apartment complex get a concealed weapons permit and spend about $450.00 on a Glock 23. I don't know if you have children but chances are these jits saw the apartment you came out of. Don't give up. Just take more steps to keep your car safe. Good luck!
Old 05-23-2003, 07:35 AM

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (0x64)

Man I'm glad to hear you at least put in dent in their car!!

Serves them right...it's about time we got a chance to do some damage and harm to the thieves!!
Old 05-23-2003, 07:42 AM
Trial User

You seriously need to keep a shotgun handy... a large number of holes in the back door of a car or tial end.. is pretty easy to spot and very hard to cover up... and if taken to a body shop will definately raise some questions....

hell you might even aim for the tires if you feel the need....

i'm so glad i got rid of my car....
Old 05-23-2003, 09:01 AM

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (GSRwBOOST)

damn...I'm been putting it off, but I'm getting a gun NOW.
Old 05-23-2003, 09:12 AM

damn thieves this **** is getting out of hand... my boys integra just got stolen and wrecked.... ******* gay *** thieves...
Old 05-23-2003, 09:14 AM

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (b3435)

Dude, what's wrong with you, if you've put a dent in his car, why are you here on honda tech, i'd be out driving around till I found a car with that dent, then...there'd be issues.
Old 05-23-2003, 09:24 AM

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (SpiritUnreal)

That is messed up man....

Hope you catch they asses!
Old 05-23-2003, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (integra707)

that sucks!
i hope you catch them. you shouldve waited before you yelled though!!!!!
oh well. im sure they will be back.
i do find one part funny though.. picturing someone running outside and taking a spill on the wet grass. ahahhahah. (just trying to give you a little bit of a laugh)
Old 05-23-2003, 10:12 AM

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (SiRkid)

Time to get some detachable items. Hell one way I deter thiefs is my detachable steering wheel. Plus, I cover my dash up when I leave the car sitting for while. My garage is full of crap, so I have to leave the car in the driveway. I'm glad it looks like a normal POS, but that's the point.
Old 05-23-2003, 10:31 AM

Default Re: Thieves F****in' Thieves PART II (CRXRageD)

It was pretty funny when I busted my *** on the grass