Notices

Super T Motorsports...

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 05:06 PM
i HAS questions ?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super T Motorsports...

About two months ago, I started emailing Dave at Super T Motorsports about having him make me a manifold, downpipe, and sell me a turbo. I paid him around $2000, and he said 3-4 weeks.

Here it is, two months later, and no turbo. Right now, thats the only thing I'm waiting for on my car. Every time I call him, theres no answer, and he takes forever to respond to emails. I read on here before buying everything from him that people had problems in the past with him, but after talking to him I decided to give him a chance.

If he happens to read this, I'd just like to know where the hell my **** is! Any advice/suggestions on what I should do? I'm almost ready to call him and get my money back and get the LoveFab manifold I originally planned to get. ****, I could've learned how to weld and made my own manifold by now.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:17 PM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (dtmamg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dtmamg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> ****, I could've learned how to weld and made my own manifold by now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL. oh no no no. its all very highly technical. theres metal, and electricity. and big masks, and grinding involved. you'd never get it right man. just let the experts take care of it. i mean, these men arent just men of science, they're artists!!! and when i say artist i really mean Arteests. If you get my drift. They cannot be subjected to such timely pressure. you must let the muse guide you. sometimes this can take weeks, and in the mean time all you can do is spend your customers money. pity really.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

have you gotten any of the parts or anything?
Old 01-25-2004, 05:26 PM
i HAS questions ?

Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (twkdCD595)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by twkdCD595 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">have you gotten any of the parts or anything?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nope. I even got my engine back before I got the turbo. It was supposed to be the other way around.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

From what you said it sounds like you got everything but the turbocharger but then again it sounds like you didn't get anything.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:29 PM
i HAS questions ?

Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (0x64)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 0x64 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">From what you said it sounds like you got everything but the turbocharger but then again it sounds like you didn't get anything.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry for any confusion. I haven't received anything from Super T yet.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn ... That sucks I know two people from Super-T are on the boards so maybe they will see this post as soon as tonight.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (falconGSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by falconGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LOL. oh no no no. its all very highly technical. theres metal, and electricity. and big masks, and grinding involved. you'd never get it right man. just let the experts take care of it. i mean, these men arent just men of science, they're artists!!! and when i say artist i really mean Arteests. If you get my drift. They cannot be subjected to such timely pressure. you must let the muse guide you. sometimes this can take weeks, and in the mean time all you can do is spend your customers money. pity really.</TD></TR></TABLE>
lol
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dtmamg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">About two months ago, I started emailing Dave at Super T Motorsports about having him make me a manifold, downpipe, and sell me a turbo. I paid him around $2000, and he said 3-4 weeks.

Here it is, two months later, and no turbo. Right now, thats the only thing I'm waiting for on my car. Every time I call him, theres no answer, and he takes forever to respond to emails. I read on here before buying everything from him that people had problems in the past with him, but after talking to him I decided to give him a chance.

If he happens to read this, I'd just like to know where the hell my **** is! Any advice/suggestions on what I should do? I'm almost ready to call him and get my money back and get the LoveFab manifold I originally planned to get. ****, I could've learned how to weld and made my own manifold by now.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Well...if this is how it is, I feel like an idiot for thinking dave was ,
eh.....keep us posted. (I don't want to jump on any bandwagon )

Modified by slashDEVslashNULL at 6:55 PM 1/25/2004
Old 01-25-2004, 05:40 PM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (slashDEVslashNULL)

oh i didnt mean that against Mr. Dave. I like Minnesotans in general.

Its interesting to watch the businesses come and go, ride in on the crest of the latest wave, which was given a hearty push by the latest bandwagon, then watch it crash upon the rocks as the seas relentless fury wears them down.

in other words, theres no money in this game, everyone wanting to make a buck flocks to h-t is if it were a goldmine. then they realize the obviousness of the truth. this here is only fools gold. you cant make much of a living fighting with the other dogs for the scraps that fall off the table. you spend too much time protecting your ***(ets) to get to the fresh meat on the table.

its been fun watching amateur businessemen (that has a worse connotation than "entrepreneur", so i use it) with dollar-signs in their eyes come in here and get schooled in the FI Forum of Hard Knocks. study everyones' moves and you have a pretty good template of how NOT to make a buck.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:54 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by falconGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">oh i didnt mean that against Mr. Dave. I like Minnesotans in general.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
eh...I was not referencing your comment for the bottom of my post, I shall add a quote in between to make it clearer.

But falcon, you speak the truth.
Old 01-25-2004, 06:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by falconGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its been fun watching amateur businessemen (that has a worse connotation than "entrepreneur", so i use it) with dollar-signs in their eyes come in here and get schooled in the FI Forum of Hard Knocks. study everyones' moves and you have a pretty good template of how NOT to make a buck.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

What's bad is trying to talk sense to some of them and having things fall on deaf ears. I honestly think a number of them are good guys who can't see the forest for the trees. I only flame people I like, and idiots... unfortunately the two are sometimes indistinguishable.
Old 01-25-2004, 06:21 PM
Smarter than you

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe that was worded so beautifully I wish I had written it. haha
Old 01-25-2004, 06:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (J. Davis)

the super t website says they are relocating their shop... could be also some of the reason for delays.
Old 01-25-2004, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (twkdCD595)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by twkdCD595 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the super t website says they are relocating their shop... could be also some of the reason for delays. </TD></TR></TABLE>
lol - guess what just popped in my head
Old 01-25-2004, 06:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (slashDEVslashNULL)

Motor Matrix
Old 01-25-2004, 06:36 PM
TurboJesse

Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (0x64)

drop shop
Old 01-25-2004, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (Mpir3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mpir3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">drop shop </TD></TR></TABLE>
winner.
Old 01-25-2004, 06:42 PM
i HAS questions ?

Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (Mpir3)

I think I'm just going to buy some KY and make it less painful while I wait...maybe the self-heating kind...
Old 01-25-2004, 06:44 PM

dude, manifolds can take up to a year to make. dont rush them you inconsiderate *****. have you seen those drop shop manifolds? LOG STYLE baby... yea whats up... you want equal length expect a good decade.

Seriously, America is such a fast paced society now, cell phones, mcdonalds and microwave dinner.

Have we forgotten about family values?
Old 01-25-2004, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Super T Motorsports... (94goldjungsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94goldjungsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude, manifolds can take up to a year to make. dont rush them you inconsiderate *****. have you seen those drop shop manifolds? LOG STYLE baby... yea whats up... you want equal length expect a good decade.

Seriously, America is such a fast paced society now, cell phones, mcdonalds and microwave dinner.

Have we forgotten about family values? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry i made a equel length mani today in like 5 hours, and it was the first time i ever made one. What holds up back is slow *** vendors...
Old 01-25-2004, 06:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94goldjungsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude, manifolds can take up to a year to make. dont rush them you inconsiderate *****. have you seen those drop shop manifolds? LOG STYLE baby... yea whats up... you want equal length expect a good decade.

are you high? jk.

edit: I dont think it is about rushing him or being ungrateful, people just try to plan and delays are hard to work with. hopefully someone from super t or whatnot will spot this and get dave in touch with you.

Modified by twkdCD595 at 10:03 PM 1/25/2004
Old 01-25-2004, 06:53 PM
i HAS questions ?

I'm not rushing him, I'm just asking him to hold to his word of 3-4 weeks. What happened to family values? How about business values?
Old 01-25-2004, 06:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 01-25-2004, 07:06 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dtmamg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'm not rushing him, I'm just asking him to hold to his word of 3-4 weeks. What happened to family values? How about business values?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Im just playing man, i had a huge urge to make that post for no aparent reason.
Old 01-25-2004, 07:10 PM
i HAS questions ?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94goldjungsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Im just playing man, i had a huge urge to make that post for no aparent reason.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ahaha ok. I sent another email to Dave tonight. Hopefully I'll get a logical explanation and a firm date of when everything will be done.

Quick Reply: Super T Motorsports...