Notices

Sunday May 04 Milwaukee Mile "Drive the mile" event!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sunday May 04 Milwaukee Mile "Drive the mile" event!!

I know this isn't in the right place for this but i didn't really find a "event" section on honda-tech and the forced induction section moves the quickest on this site. So if you want to move it mods go right ahead...sorry in advance.

Tomorrow, May 04 there is an event being held in Milwaukee, WI. It's called "Drive the mile" It's held at the Milwaukee mile track in West Allis, WI. The event is getting bigger and bigger every year and this is my first year going, my dad got me interested in it. The event costs 15 dollars and it's basically a big car show in the infield of the track. When i mean big it's about 4-500 cars. The 15 dollars included three laps around the track at the Milwaukee mile! Now don't start thinking you get to race your car ***** out around the track because you don't. You have to follow a pace car in a group of about 5-8 cars single file around the track....but you do get to bring the car up a bit, my dad said he was doing about 90-100 in the straights So i just thought i would post up about it because all are welcome! Most of the cars there will be classics and American Muscle but all cars are welcome! If some imports from here do show up i hope we represent ourselves the correct way

So again here's the scoop
When? Sunday May 4th
Where? Milwaukee Mile, West Allis, WI
What? Drive the mile event/ Car show
Cost? 15 bucks
Time? General public are allowed in after 10...i pre-registered so i'm gonna be there early (8-10)

http://milwaukeemile.com/Events/DriveTheMile.asp

I hope to see some of you guys there! That would be really cool...i know this is VERY last minute but i just woke up this morning and thought "hey i should see if i can get some more imports at this event....i'll post up on h-t" lol