Notices

sideway turbo spin

Old 07-07-2006, 12:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sideway turbo spin

thats it i made my final decision. I want to get a side winder. whos makes them other then fablove and hytech.. i can see that **** spool! snap the vtec on at 5 1/2 and take off the silencer, and im off.... ill show you some pictures i found, feel free to post yours up to take crown for king because when im done with mines ill be crowned

the set up

Sidewinde Manifold
hks bone stock turbo
revhard Intercooler

the engine
b16 of course, the king the king the king...
Skunk Cam
pork and polished head ** port and polish head
5 angle valve job

The tran
Stage 5 clutch
lighten flywheel
short shifter

The suspension
Cut Progress
omni swaybar sike poor *** *****
Progress swaybars

Something like this. look out for it

one last comment. the guy who own this car is stupid. that **** probaly blow up already. Ill trade you some paint ball bullets for that.
looking all dirty.. dyno run sound like ****. he probaly stole that **** too.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:30 AM

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (moops vs moors)

I reported moops vs moors. Punk *** bitch
Old 07-07-2006, 01:46 AM
Little Hercules

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (TSUGUA HYTECH TURBO)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by moops vs moors &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">all your boost are belong to us</TD></TR></TABLE>

what the hell is that supposed to mean?
Old 07-07-2006, 02:04 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by moops vs moors &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">all your boost are belong to us</TD></TR></TABLE>
It's just an off-sides OG-type comment related to the stupidity of years gone by.

He didn't mean anything bad by it.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TSUGUA HYTECH TURBO &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats it i made my final decision. I want to get a side winder. whos makes them other then fablove and hytech.. i can see that **** spool! snap the vtec on at 5 1/2 and take off the silencer, and im off.... ill show you some pictures i found, feel free to post yours up to take crown for king because when im done with mines ill be crowned

the set up

Sidewinde Manifold
hks bone stock turbo
revhard Intercooler

the engine
Skunk Cam
5 angle valve job

The tran
Stage 5 clutch
lighten flywheel
short shifter

The suspension
Cut Progress
Progress swaybars

one last comment. the guy who own this car is stupid. that **** probaly blow up already. Ill trade you some paint ball bullets for that.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Allllllllllllllrighty then.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: sideway turbo spin (k24em2)

that dirty setup is a supercharged/turbocharged engine yea that means shes twin charged
Old 07-07-2006, 04:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[/QUOTE/]

[/QUOTE]
roger mcdaniels owns that car, its messy but it makes alot of power. his pockets are a bottomless pit of cash, the car is nothing but a toy to him he could care less about trying to make it look nice. hes a local around here, i installed an alarm for him at my work. he so smart its hard to converse with him because everything he says goes over your head. it actually just got hydrolocked when a tropical storm came in and flooded alot of streets around here.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:08 AM

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (b00sted_hatch)

that's an OLD skwel joke from when the internet was young. it's NOT any sort of a slander or putdown.

about 7 years ago, someone made a pic video pokig fun of the old asian moves that when they try to convert them to english it was broken english and sounded funny. so the video was saying "all your base are belong to us".
Ever since people have joked saying things like this guy did. So don't be such a panzy (pretty yellow flower that doesn't survive in harsh climets), and laugh about it man! it's kinda funny if you knew what he was saying.

go do a search for "all your base are belong to us". and see what you find, it's not anything Dirty either.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: sideway turbo spin (JSPECSIR)

Actually that motor (sleeved, RLZ-built B16) is still alive and kicking, I sold it awhile back when I decided to build my new Dart-block motor (the one that got hydro-locked). Some guy out by the beach has it now, still running at last report. I just finishes stripping the Dart-block motor yesterday, it's off to RLZ next week, going to be even better when it comes back (shooting for a 350 WHP SC setup, daily-driver reliability and sturdy enough to run on road courses every month or two).

The dual-sequential charger setup was on a race car for a while, but with a new air-water intercooler setup on it. Mark Osgood was winning events with it in SCCA Solo2 SM earlier this year. It's had some downtime while we finished getting Mark's new sleeved, JDogg-built LS/VTEC motor built, but that's about complete (gotta get the oil return bung re-welded to the oil pan today and Mark's picking it up on Saturday to put back in his race car).

I think JDogg is going to be the new owner of the Civic Si shell with the alarm you put in it (great alarm BTW, excellent installation and all work was done very professionally, huge difference from the Best Buy crap that was in it before, I recommend your shop to anyone around here asking about alarm systems). I picked up a new DD and I'm getting a new track-car shell ('95 CX hatch, going to be gutted, want to see if I can get it under 2000 pounds) delivered on Saturday, I'll bring it by for an alarm when I get it running. And it's going to be even dirtier than the coupe was, or maybe it will just look dirtier because it's white.

As for the original poster who called me stupid and a thief, I just gotta laugh. Kids calling people names on the Internet and bragging about what a big-shot they'll be when they get their killer setups built, he's young, he'll learn. Either that or he's a troll, some of the kids posting seem so ignorant that I can't believe they are real. Maybe this is Jason or Danny screwing around to see what kind of **** they can stir up. Either way, WOO-HOO, I'm famous on H-T! I'm the dirty-engine guy!
Old 07-07-2006, 08:19 AM

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (oscarmayer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oscarmayer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that's an OLD skwel joke from when the internet was young. it's NOT any sort of a slander or putdown.

about 7 years ago, someone made a pic video pokig fun of the old asian moves that when they try to convert them to english it was broken english and sounded funny. so the video was saying "all your base are belong to us".
Ever since people have joked saying things like this guy did. So don't be such a panzy (pretty yellow flower that doesn't survive in harsh climets), and laugh about it man! it's kinda funny if you knew what he was saying.

go do a search for "all your base are belong to us". and see what you find, it's not anything Dirty either.</TD></TR></TABLE>

The phrase "all your base are belong to us" was from the opening scene of the poorly translated video game Zero Wing that came out in the US in 1989. There were other bad translations from it as well such as "someone set up us the bomb" and "what you say?". The spoof videos came years later.

When I worked in the IT dept at college we used to wear those shirts around.

"All your boost are belong to us" is just a play off of it.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (jared99)

*DING*

winnnnar

now as for wearing the t-shirt
Old 07-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: sideway turbo spin (4rc-fed)

wow, this dude has like 5 screennames. anybody remember that fool from the wedling forum about the dc cermamic headers... and then the 6 speed transmission that was actually a photo of a quaife vw tranny? and then the guy that just posted up random pics of others peoples ****... the davinkeo ******, the turn it on *****.. all the same guy.

i guess an ip ban just doesnt work anymore.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (wantboost)

Wow, small world, my brother lives in Cumming. He's got a CRX with a built N/A GSR swap in it. That's one fast little car.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

IBTL!
Old 07-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Who is Mr Robot?

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (rmcdaniels)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rmcdaniels &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow, small world, my brother lives in Cumming. He's got a CRX with a built N/A GSR swap in it. That's one fast little car.</TD></TR></TABLE>

it isnt by chance white is it?
Old 07-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (wantboost)

It is now, he got it repainted recently. It used to be gray.

P.S. - He'll be at Road Atlanta this weekend with it, beating up BMW's.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Who is Mr Robot?

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (rmcdaniels)

hmm, i think ive seen it.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TSUGUA HYTECH TURBO &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats it i made my final decision. I want to get a side winder. whos makes them other then fablove and hytech.. i can see that **** spool! snap the vtec on at 5 1/2 and take off the silencer, and im off.... ill show you some pictures i found, feel free to post yours up to take crown for king because when im done with mines ill be crowned

the set up

Sidewinde Manifold
hks bone stock turbo
revhard Intercooler

the engine
Skunk Cam
5 angle valve job

The tran
Stage 5 clutch
lighten flywheel
short shifter

The suspension
Cut Progress
Progress swaybars

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 07-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TSUGUA HYTECH TURBO &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ill show you some pictures i found, feel free to post yours up to take crown for king because when im done with mines ill be crowned</TD></TR></TABLE>

"where's your crown king nothing..." - Metallica

...and you suck terribly.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (George Knighton)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by George Knighton &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It's just an off-sides OG-type comment related to the stupidity of years gone by.

He didn't mean anything bad by it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats what I was talking about, when is that overhaul of this site that we talked about going to happen?
Old 07-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

maybe its temp, btw what happened to ip bans?
Old 07-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (Got_soy)

wow, whats up with all these kinds of posts lately?
Old 07-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: sideway turbo spin (oscarmayer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oscarmayer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that's an OLD skwel joke from when the internet was young. it's NOT any sort of a slander or putdown.

go do a search for "all your base are belong to us". and see what you find, it's not anything Dirty either.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wasnt a movie, it was a video game called Zero wing on the Sega genesis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A...to_us
Old 07-07-2006, 08:32 PM

but wait there is more. daniel with the supercharged turbo b16 good luck with your setup. why are u posting up a picture of a sold product?. it looks unhealthy dude. how much horses did it extract and exactly how much? Moors and Moop I reported you already dude, what the hell are you doing here. I like the sidewinder so I will get it. crown me.

look out for it. I got the Crown..

Everybody I would like to congratulate my sister. Everybody on HONDA-TECH congratulate my sister.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:25 PM

Please leave our forum.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: sideway turbo spin