Notices

RANT: NOT GETTING MY TURBO KIT AFTER 6 MONTHS... FROM FELLOW HT MEMBER..

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 06:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: ON A STREET NEAR YOU BREAKING TRACTION ON ALL 4 WHEELS!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RANT: NOT GETTING MY TURBO KIT AFTER 6 MONTHS... FROM FELLOW HT MEMBER.. (also posted on general t

i really want to be an adult about this.. i just dont believe this **** is fair. i ordered a turbo kit from a member by the name is jdms1eeper on honda tech. he has a company by the name is s-fab. i ordered a turbo kit from him since march... and i havent recieved anything yet. he rarely replys to my emails stating that it will be sent out on this date....... and that date... and keeps brushing me off. now... i understand if you have a little delay between sending parts out... but 6 months is freaking ridiculous. i told him that i want my money back... and this is what i recieved back...

this is a post from that day:

my convo so far with the guy that i ordered my turbo kit from....

(12:05 PM 9/13/2007) JDMs1eeper: Hey, send me your AIM name please. I know you've waited patiently and I thank you for that. But once again, you WILL not be ripped off. I'm writing up a report Saturday and will also update the website to state whats going on and why things have taken SOO very long. I'll also send you a copy of this to all the contacts I have.
(12:23 PM 9/13/2007) G0TB00ST: dude... my aim is messed up... my email is boostinat30psi@aol.com

dude... this is ridiculous... what the hell is taking so long?
(1:37 PM 9/13/2007) JDMs1eeper: Damn that sucks. I was going to talk to you through AIM real quick before i had to get off the computer. Saturday I'm spending the day to write up everything thats happend in 07 and it'll explain everything. Along with write you and Andrew (only other customer pending on same kit) to explain everything and let you know you WILL be taken care of.
(5:05 PM 9/13/2007) G0TB00ST: dude... i understand that you might have things going on and what not... but you still have to understand how I feel... i feel like i have been scammed... im not saying that you ARE scamming me... but...
1st off... i have not phone number for you and you rarely reply to my emails and pm's

2nd... jason is the only way of me getting to you.

3rd... you never update me on whats going on...

4th... its taking too damn long...

its like i gave you money and you diappeared from the earth...

take a minute and look at the situation in my shoes... all i ask for is to be updated on everything... cuz the person that paid for the turbo kit keeps asking me questions, and is asking for the money back or to see the parts delivered... give me a time frame on when to expect my parts... 6 months is a long time to wait on something... i really need my turbo kit brad... i have been working with you patiently... but you need to work with me! were both adults... it doesnt take long to email or call just to let me know... i always looked out for you and s-fab... when people talked negative towards you and your work.... who was one of the only people that looked out and stood up for you? it was ME... im not asking for freebies... or hand outs... but fi you believe that you cant deiver your end of the bargain... let me know... or if you can deliver your end... just look out for my best interest... if you can work with me... i will do the same!

keep me posted...

Brionne Ramsingh Jr.

this is what the deal is... i want my money... or my turbo kit...

heres the link...

s-fab.com

he was supposed to contact me saturday and tell me whats going on... but he didnt... so now im creating this thread to gather his attention...

BRAD... JUST GIVE ME MY PARTS... OR FULL REFUND... THATS AS SIMPLE AS IT GETS!

you keep messing around... if you cant fulfill my order... no harm done... its cool... just stop blowing me off!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: RANT: NOT GETTING MY TURBO KIT AFTER 6 MONTHS... FROM FELLOW HT MEMBER.. (also posted on gener

thats ******* rediculous. 6 months? why sell sh*t if you can't live up to the responsibilities of being a dayum seller.

i hope he gives you your money back or either give you the turbo kit and something extra to compensate for your wait time.

good luck bro.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RANT: NOT GETTING MY TURBO KIT AFTER 6 MONTHS... FROM FELLOW HT MEMBER.. (also posted on gener

lame give him his money back
Old 09-21-2007, 06:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thats a pretty lame deal, i hope he gives you your money back with interest lol
Old 09-21-2007, 06:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i wonder if this is the same guy on vadriven.com

anywhoo, give him his money back you **** sucker
Old 09-21-2007, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Punk rock mike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Punk rock mike &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats a pretty lame deal, i hope he gives you your money back with interest lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Koolaid_Chris &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lame give him his money back</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Garfield &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats ******* rediculous. 6 months? why sell sh*t if you can't live up to the responsibilities of being a dayum seller.

i hope he gives you your money back or either give you the turbo kit and something extra to compensate for your wait time.

good luck bro.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea.. .this is getting out of hand... next will have to be legal action... and i dont want to result to that... but if need be... i will!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Si Steezo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Si Steezo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i wonder if this is the same guy on vadriven.com

anywhoo, give him his money back you **** sucker</TD></TR></TABLE>

i heard that something similar is going on in vadriven... and it is the same guy...
Old 09-21-2007, 08:47 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (G0TB00ST)

darn i hate when this happens try support vendors and they eff with u.....S-fab isnt know for it fair business practices regardless of what they say too many complaints certainly reason to raise some eyebrows.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:16 AM

Default Re: (DfwBB6)

did u pay using a credit card? I had something similar happen when i baught a mani from one of the honda-tech sponsors, didnt get it for months...i finally contacted my credit card and got my money back...
Old 09-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: (JDMRice)

pretty bad deal, I hope all goes well and you get your $$ money back.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JDMRice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMRice &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">did u pay using a credit card? I had something similar happen when i baught a mani from one of the honda-tech sponsors, didnt get it for months...i finally contacted my credit card and got my money back... </TD></TR></TABLE>

I USED PAYPAL....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Autoworks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">pretty bad deal, I hope all goes well and you get your $$ money back.</TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks... i hope so as well!
Old 09-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i waited a year for my turbo kit....
Old 09-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DRIVENRacing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DRIVENRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i waited a year for my turbo kit.... </TD></TR></TABLE>

from where?

and during your wait... were you updated regularly... or did you have empty promises that you would get it in a few weeks... and then another few weeks... and so on?
Old 09-21-2007, 11:21 AM
BCICAN

Default Re: (DRIVENRacing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DRIVENRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i waited a year for my turbo kit.... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Waiting for more than 1 month is unacceptable.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by G0TB00ST &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
when people talked negative towards you and your work.... who was one of the only people that looked out and stood up for you? it was ME... </TD></TR></TABLE>

The writing was on the wall, maybe you shouldn't have ignored it?

Sucks man, hope it works out for you...
Old 09-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dunc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dunc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Waiting for more than 1 month is unacceptable. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i thought that since he was making those manifolds... and since i was to believe that he had many orders... i thought a month or two... hell... even 3 months would of been fine... but i dunno..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tony1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

The writing was on the wall, maybe you shouldn't have ignored it?

Sucks man, hope it works out for you...</TD></TR></TABLE>

yes, but on numerous occasions, i would see positive feedback from customers and 1 or 2 bad feedbacks...
Old 09-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (G0TB00ST)

i think if you start to take legal actions things will get solved a lot quicker, usually people see that your not f****** around anymore and they start to realize that they are going to have to do something about it.

Modified by crawlin at 2:37 PM 9/21/2007
Old 09-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: (Dunc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dunc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Waiting for more than 1 month is unacceptable. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Agreed. We, and I'm sure most others, make it a habit to always give steady updates or accurate time frames on any custom order.
I really can't fathom how a customer could be comfortable paying for a kit and not getting it for a year.
Again, good luck to you.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Autoworks)

I waited a year for my turbo kit also.. So I know how you feel..just ride it out!
Old 09-21-2007, 01:55 PM
HT White Ops

This is so f-ing ridiculous. This is the 4th thread I have seen pertaining to this guy withing a 6 month period. Every thread that pops up he comes in making excuse after excuse. This guy is a complete joke and I can't believe anyone would buy from this clown. HT S-Fab is a complete joke and if you didn't know well now you do. Let me see if I can find the other threads pertaining to S-fab.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I feel bad for you but, waiting 6 months is is ******* stupid like other have said after a month I will have a kit at my door or legal action would have been taken. Dont expletive with this guy anymore take legal action, even if you have **** going on you have to realize you have peoples money and should issue a refund if your unable to meet the demand or do what you have to do to get peoples **** out.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah thats totally unaceptable.

All my stuff was fully custom as my car is kinda a bastard in theHonda world. Manifold,downpipe,dumptube, and charge pipes with mounting of the intercooler was done in about 5-6 weeks. kinda long but I waited for good work.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (OLD_HATCH)

i ordered 2 dp's from S-fab and it took almost 3 months after payment to get them then i paid for 2 sets of charge piping from him and after 4 months i made a post about him and ended up getting my money back!
Good luck, this dude is worthless!
Old 09-21-2007, 09:12 PM

Default Re: (ProjectBoosted)

People will learn one day that it pays to go with a reputable company.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (BoostedJeff)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BoostedJeff &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">People will learn one day that it pays to go with a reputable company.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Saved me some typing there, its not always about the "good deals" . A lot of this kids lets call them, have nothing ridding on there shoulders and its normally not there career, so who cares if they **** of another customer, I'm sure they will keep getting those buyers with the mind set... whats the best deal out there.