Notices

Problems to get my clutch from WIRESPEEDLAB... I need help....

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems to get my clutch from WIRESPEEDLAB... I need help....

I just need some help about a purchase that I did...

The 18th June my tuner called me.... ( my car was on his dyno in Ottawa ( 3hr of drive from here) ) He said that my clutch was slipping and he couldnt go further with my car... so I told him to keep the car I was to order a new clutch and send it directy to him...

So I look at my options... I finally ordered from WIRESPEELAB a brand new Action 2MS clutch and pressure plate...( june 18 ) BECAUSE I asked to Eric if he was able to get the clutch to my tuner for the next monday or max Tuesday ( june 22 )....and he said YES MANY TIMES...I asked him many times if he was sure to be able to do this for me because I just wanted to be sure that my clutch would be at Tapp auto the next week.... Of course I paid 45$ to get a UPS 2 days shipping... for nothing because I didnt get anything yet....

Now I asked many times to get a tracking number...they said that they couldnt give me the tracking number...

Oh and the best of this story.... I learned that Action only produce clutch on special order... a good guy on HT who know someone very well at Action told me this... This same guy told me that Action shipped ( I dont have any proof of this ) the clutch the june 23 but he cant get me a tracking number.... ???

I was not going to do this but its my only option I think...

What would you do if you were me... now I dont know were my stock is, when I will get it, im stuck with no car... and my tuner ( Chris ) is stock with my car at 3 hours from here.... ??? I tryed everything to get my tracking number...

Hope that WSL will finally do their job cuz the customer service is really bad compare to other USA shop I dealed with... ( Laskey Racing, Importparts.com, atpturbo.com, Flamenco-T etc... ) usually when I paid for a 2 day air shipping I was able to get my parts in 4 days maximum !!

Mat

Old 06-29-2004, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Problems to get my clutch from WIRESPEEDLAB... I need help.... (yellowturbo)

Take this up with them before posting this here. You have to give a vendor an opportunity to solve a problem before this "problem" becomes public.

Posts like this dont belong here, only in extreme circumstances, this isnt one of them.
Old 06-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Problems to get my clutch from WIRESPEEDLAB... I need help.... (evil newgsrdriver)

Kyle, can you help Mat please? Thanks
Old 06-30-2004, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Problems to get my clutch from WIRESPEEDLAB... I need help.... (earl)

Still waiting for help. Can someone from WiredSpeed please call Mat
Old 06-30-2004, 03:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Problems to get my clutch from WIRESPEEDLAB... I need help.... (earl)

This is directly from Kyle:

Matt,

I have talked to you many times over e-mail about this, not sure what resolution you want from posting on HT. Honestly, if someone hadn't sent me the link I would have never seen it.

Your clutch was shipped when we said it would (the day after you ordered) via 2 Day Air. The shop address was not a valid address for one reason or another so UPS called us. I do not live anywhere near you so I don't know if you gave us the wrong address, or we gave UPS the wrong address, or if the address is just not serviced by UPS. Some rural addresses are not serviced by UPS.

So, we gave UPS your home address, and they have tried to deliver to you, but you have not paid the customs duties required on all international shipments. I gave UPS your number and sent you an e-mail with this information.

Anyways, since this seems to be the best way to contact you....

Call: 800-742-5877 and give them this number: 4671-987-671-8

I am sorry that your clutch is late, this one is out of my hands though.

Since this is about the worst way for you to reach me if you need anything else: e-mail: kyle@wiredspeed.com, call 800-947-3380 or call my cell: 937-673-6831

Thanks,

Kyle