Notices

Precision 1000cc with NOS Noszels direct port question, please look..Pics.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Precision 1000cc with NOS Noszels direct port question, please look..Pics.

I just got a Holley NOS NOSzles direct port nitrous kit to go on my trubo Prelude, and this is the kit that has the injector spacers that have the nossles in them so you dont have to drill or tap and I have a few questions. I can get the injector to sit tight in the nossle, but I am worried that the size of the hole on the nossle will be too small compared the the size of the injector, look at the pics to see what I am talking about, also, even if that would be okay, would the nossle mess up the spray pattern of the injector? Let me know what you guys think, because I also have a set of foggers, I would just like the ease of installation of the noszles, thanks guys.

Old 07-13-2006, 04:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Precision 1000cc with NOS Noszels direct port question, please look..Pics. (BB6-213)

see if you can get a pic looking down at the holes w/ the two together. It looks like the noszle might interfere w/ the spray pattern. are those injectors straight or offset patterned?
Old 07-13-2006, 04:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I tried and cant really get a good pic of the two when they are together, but I can tell you that the opening of the nossle is about 1/8" and the injector is about 1/4" so it is deffinatley smaller, so I am sure that it will mess up the spray then huh. I guess it would be best for me to just tap the manifold
Old 07-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Precision 1000cc with NOS Noszels direct port question, please look..Pics. (BB6-213)

I was tuning a car with this kit. Car had a lot of problems. Worked through them all and still couldnt get a stable idle or A:F. Came back a couple days later. Took it off. Problem solved. I dont know if the kit was missing something or what the deal was but ... ... ...
Old 07-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well I will take your word and just go with the foggers then, thanks.