Notices

OT: UPS sucks ASS big time!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2001, 10:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: UPS sucks *** big time!!!!

I hate them bastards . Yesterday(9-7-01), I was expecting delivery of my DRAG 3 kit that was shipped out 8/31 from california. I even took a vacation day to make absolute sure I recieved my package since I work all day and nite everyday. Sure as ****, I waited all day (7am-7pm) at my house not wanting to go to the convience store afraid I might miss them. I followed the tracking number, to my surprise, they just rescheduled the delivery date for today ??? Saturday?? as of 1:04 am today, anyhow, I am highly pissed off since my vacation days are very very valuable. I swear I have no clue why people use such a **** poor company for deliverys. As a matter of fact, they are 0 for 2 since I was also expecting my delivery of a fuel rail yesterday from summit, and that was at a different location. **** on them and I hope they go bankrupt, them sorry bastards. I have never ever had a problem with FEDEX.
Old 09-07-2001, 11:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: OT: UPS sucks *** big time!!!! (GSRev)

haha but when it gets there it will all be worth it
Old 09-07-2001, 11:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

GSRev yeah i hate them too they *** up my OEM Body kit Lost screws damage kit wtf
Old 09-08-2001, 07:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

they pretty much do suck. I got a wastegate from someone once through UPS COD. well the guy who shipped it to me told me the wrong amount so the delivery driver wouldnt take the money order for more then what was listed. I missed the delivery so I called the 800 number that they leave for you on your door. the lady on the phone told me it would be at the central station by 5:30 and I could pay with a credit card or cash. so at 5:45 I drove to the station in rush hour traffic and what do you know, it's not there. The guy at the counter told me that it's still on the truck and the trucks dont come in till about 7:00. So I wait until Monday and I go back to the station to pick it up, however, when I whip out the credit card (like the lady on the phone said I could use) the lady behind the counter tells me they will only accept a money order. So I leave once again and I email the guy who sent it to me all pissed off because this is all his fault to begin with. He apoligizes and calls UPS and authorizes them to let me pay with a personal check. So the next day I go back to the station to pick up my package, when I try to pay with a personal check, the lady behind the counter tells me I can only pay with money order. Luckily, I was thoughtful enough to bring enough cash to go to a liqour store and get a money order if I needed it. So I finally got my wastegate. Now dont forget that original money order that was for the incorrect amount, I still have it. And it's in this other guys name. I didnt want to wait the 30 days or whatever to process a refund so luckily I had a friend that had the same first name and his last name was close enough to the letters of the other guys last name that I just added a few more letters to the money order and had my friend cash it for me. It's all about Fedex.
Old 09-09-2001, 10:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OT: UPS sucks *** big time!!!! (TurboInteg95)

damn TurboInteg95 thats hella headache better luck next time

[Modified by IgniteTeg, 11:35 PM 9/9/2001]
Old 09-09-2001, 10:45 PM
New User

Default Re: OT: UPS sucks *** big time!!!! (IgniteTeg)

Couple weeks ago UPS lost a custom made Spearco Intercooler we ordered. Or maybe I should say a UPS employee gained one.
Old 09-10-2001, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OT: UPS sucks *** big time!!!! (Turbo EG6)

lol wtf damn that suck I'd be hella ****. What did you do to resolve this?