Notices

oil T fitting (searched)

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default oil T fitting (searched)

ok, ive got the typical home made oil "t" on the back of my block.. and im going to change that and put the T on the fire wall.. a while back i found an adapter piect that screwed in to the block but also had like 2 1/8 or 1/4 wholes on it as well.. i cant seem to find this piece now though! can someone help? thanks guys
Old 04-11-2006, 07:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: oil T fitting (turboH22Aakkord)

if you want to remote mount everything to the firewall you will need:

1/8" to -3 an adaptor
~12-14" -3 an line with fittings
1/8" 3 way fitting
2 more 1/8" to -3 an adaptors

this will give you a t mounted on the firewall with one 1/8" port for either your stock or aftermarket oil pressure gauge/switch and one -3an feed for your turbo.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turboH22Aakkord &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> a while back i found an adapter piect that screwed in to the block but also had like 2 1/8 or 1/4 wholes on it </TD></TR></TABLE>

sounds like your talking about the tuner toys fitting. http://tunertoys.zoovy.com/product/OTODK
Old 04-11-2006, 09:08 AM

Default Re: oil T fitting (dpetro1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dpetro1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

sounds like your talking about the tuner toys fitting. http://tunertoys.zoovy.com/product/OTODK
</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats the ticket!!! thanks man!
Old 04-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

if your using that, why are you putting a T on the firewall?
Old 04-11-2006, 09:30 AM

Default Re: oil T fitting (adictionbass)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by adictionbass &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if your using that, why are you putting a T on the firewall?</TD></TR></TABLE>
well im boosted ... and i have an aftermarket oil pressure sensor... and i just want to use that tuner toys one so that i dont have to relocate my stock sensor and then ill just run the aftermarket sensor off of the t on the fire wall and the oil feed from that T as well.. i just think that fiting from them would be stronger then the t right off the block... am i wrong?
Old 04-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah the fitting is def a better idea then the regular brass tee setup. but i think what addiction is saying is that you could just have a line coming from the block to the tee on the firewall and then run the feed line, aftermarket oil sensor, and stock oil sensor all off that tee. for that setup you wouldnt need the TT fitting.

but from what you described your gonna run the TT fitting, have one port for the feed line and the other port is gonna have a line that runs to the remotely mounted aftermarket oil sensor on the firewall, right? that will work just fine too.

Old 04-11-2006, 12:05 PM
H-T White Ops

tunertoys
Old 04-12-2006, 10:08 AM

Default Re: oil T fitting (dpetro1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dpetro1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah the fitting is def a better idea then the regular brass tee setup. but i think what addiction is saying is that you could just have a line coming from the block to the tee on the firewall and then run the feed line, aftermarket oil sensor, and stock oil sensor all off that tee. for that setup you wouldnt need the TT fitting.

but from what you described your gonna run the TT fitting, have one port for the feed line and the other port is gonna have a line that runs to the remotely mounted aftermarket oil sensor on the firewall, right? that will work just fine too.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

yep, that exactly it...i think haha.. i just didnt want to have to extend the stock oil pressure sensor wire.. but thats not all that big of a deal i guess.. so i might just do that.. thanks guys