Notices

need help on built turbo teg

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 03:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help on built turbo teg

It has been a while since I have touched my teg, it is in ohio and I am in NC. Its a 99 LS with a stock ecu, i was doing a DSM ecu conversion when things came to a halt for "other" reasons. I have got 8:2:1 compression wiseco pistons, darton sleeves, eagle rods, all done professionally on the bottom end with new main and rear seals. Everything on the bottom end is fine.
I need to know what head will fit on my car (mine is warped and got pretty emotional on me)?
I also need advice on an ECU, i dont know anything about uberdata and hondata...i know plenty about DSM's and that doesnt help me for crap here. I also know about the AEM EMS, but thats ALOT of tuning and dyno time from what i hear. I want to run 20lbs of boost, I have no problem supplying the fuel and measuring that on my own (I have the AEM wideband UEGO). I just know my timing must have been real bad before on stock integra ECU settings with just a SAFC (doesnt help with timing and ignition). I have a lot of goodies and the makings of a great car but missing some essential parts and really just dont want to pick the wrong parts this time...SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!

by the way the car has a full three inch from the turbo all the way back (no cat), stainless tubular exhaust manifol, external wastegate dumping out the front bumper (discretely), 4 puck clutch and light flywheel, had injectors but now i need some, 57trim T3/T04E (plans for something more efficient, the compressor map on this thing looks like a pancake), H-RFL BOV, front mount intercooler (heat sprayed black to blend in), stock wheels and exterior, stock interior except for a few gauges that are as hidden as possible, powerstop rotors and AEM pads, needs a decent suspension and motor mounts but that is not at the top of my list right now.

Old 09-29-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: need help on built turbo teg (Habmike)

its the original LS block by the way
Old 10-03-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Re: need help on built turbo teg (Habmike)

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!