Notices

Need help against STREAMLINE MOTORING; anyone near Anaheim CA?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 07:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need help against STREAMLINE MOTORING; anyone near Anaheim CA?

Does anyone know if this business is still operational? It appears the phone number for Mr. George Labrador's service has been disconnected.

http://www.streamlinemotoring.com/
4085 E LA Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA, 92807
Phone: 7146304770

Can anyone dig me more information? Or if anyone is nearby, can you drop by and see what is up? I would much appreciate it.

Does anyone know if I can file small claims without actually going to the court in Anaheim CA?
Old 01-18-2008, 05:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Destroying turbo ITR motors in Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need help against STREAMLINE MOTORING; anyone near Anaheim CA? (Azxster)

What happened?

I bought a Spoolin' Performance aluminum piping kit from them last summer, and the transaction went perfectly.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need help against STREAMLINE MOTORING; anyone near Anaheim CA? (boostincoupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boostincoupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What happened?

I bought a Spoolin' Performance aluminum piping kit from them last summer, and the transaction went perfectly. </TD></TR></TABLE>

and he has 99% feedback rating on ebay....
Old 01-18-2008, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Need help against STREAMLINE MOTORING; anyone near Anaheim CA? (MeanGreenMachine)

Indeed...

He does not respond to my emails, his business line is disconnected, and he does not pick up his cell phone. I went ahead and sent the payment because of his 99% record on eBay and he was recommended on H-T. He did answer my gf's email when I asked him how much is shipping. I then ask why is he avoiding my e-mails and he no longer responded.

BUYER BEWARE! Luckily it is not yet in season for FI
Old 01-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need help against STREAMLINE MOTORING; anyone near Anaheim CA? (Azxster)

how long have you been waiting? im sure he will come through, a few of my friends have bought from him numerous times with success....
Old 01-18-2008, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Need help against STREAMLINE MOTORING; anyone near Anaheim CA? (MeanGreenMachine)

I am not expecting the item within 9 days but a REPLY to my e-mail would be nice. He responds immediately to my gf's email when I pose as a potential customer. Anyways, I have opened a PayPal dispute.

It is weird, he has amazing feedback, recommended by many on this forum, but he does not reply to my e-mails. I have never threatened him, just asked for a status, if it was shipped, any tracking number. I did not hammer him with e-mails as I waited 2 days before sending another. Also, both his business phone lines are disconnected.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:36 AM

Reverse the paypal payment and he'll respond. With so many shops fighting for your business, being ignored isn't something you have to deal with.

Old 01-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need help against STREAMLINE MOTORING; anyone near Anaheim CA? (stealthmode62)

i kind of went through a similar issue with streamlinemotoring a few yrs back. i never got a response about the product status or shipment. i waited almost 2 wks for it, and then it finally came in.........maybe just hang in there a tad bit longer and see if it comes in.

eveytime i emailed him about general questions about some of his items, he responded in a timely manner.....good luck
Old 01-24-2008, 06:23 AM

7 days after paypal dispute, 15 days after payment... the seller finally provides me shipping information through PayPal.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Azxster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">7 days after paypal dispute, 15 days after payment... the seller finally provides me shipping information through PayPal.</TD></TR></TABLE>

so is the shipment on its way to you?
Old 01-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I personally kno George he does not have that store open anymore. he works outta his garage. He is in the process of moving from house to house! And also he has many more ppl that he supplies that he has to worry bout! he's a good man glad u got ur stuff tho his products are pretty good
Old 09-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (D16z6BoostedEK)

I know this post is bad from the dead, but I just sent payment on a charge pipe kit to him, up til then he was responding to my emails right away. After payment no response to emails, and when I send him a email from another account with a question I get a respones right back. Maybe if you know him you can ask him why he does not message back. This is not cool.