Notices

MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo

Well i just wanted to post some things about me and my turbo pics.. I have been lurking around this site for a couple years now.. i just have never made a name so i had 98 civic with a jspecb16 Sir2 swap in it and blah blah had some more work done to it its long gone wrecked dead i dont wanna talk about it But i just bought my civic last wednesday and put my turbo kit on thursday - sun got done sunday night at like 4 in the morning i plan on chipping a po6 and tuning with crome but just the shitty fmu and msd btm for now.. ohh yah im rocking the ssauto kit haha i know its ghetto but im poor and hey it was cheap i hope the mani does break cause i want a new one gotta break it for the wife to let me spend money on a new one > gimmie some tips and just welcome me i guess haha aight just wanted to introduce myself lata

old civic .. yah it hurt

ok heres my new civic it was totally stock wed i did alot of work type r lips, black housing headlights, Si tailight, Si spoiler, buddyclub sf wheels, falken azenis rt615 tires, buddyclub pro spec muffler, buddy club pro spec condensor, msd btm ,t25 turbo pieced together kit .. gonna get a bigger one dont worry

notice the secondary O2 sensor on the turbo manifold it picks up the heat and thus throws no codes... Smart huh actually somone told me to do it that sometimes it works sometimes it doesent but hey it did...

My loving wife shes due for oour baby boy aug 10th

my R1 that i sold to buy my civic i sold it cause of the kid i miss it

this is a video of me doin some wheelies thought i might share it its only 3.3 mb u have to DL it sryy hey but its free hosting soo im broke ok haha
http://www.gimehost.com/NPf3EAwTYri8SoZRgko4
Old 03-21-2006, 08:59 PM

Default Re: MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo (thedirty-Dseries)

sweeettttt . I love that bike though
Old 03-21-2006, 09:11 PM

Default Re: MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo (SuperLade)

yah i miss it .. car is so slow after owning a bike.. well somone give me some prob jeez lol 38 views and only 1 response .. anyhow
Old 03-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo (thedirty-Dseries)

well just make 900whp and then the car will be faster than the bike
Old 03-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

whats up with the O2 sensor being clamped to the manifold ????
Old 03-21-2006, 09:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo (B18C1CYA)

eh O2 sensors are overrated
Old 03-21-2006, 10:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry to hear about the bike... good luck with the Civic.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

welcome to h-t
Old 03-21-2006, 11:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to say, but...

your bike > your civic
Old 03-22-2006, 12:50 AM
Tad
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good plan ditching the bike to get the civic man,

kids > crotchrocket
Old 03-22-2006, 05:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Tad)

HOLY HELL!! What the **** did you hit, and how bad were you hurt??
Old 03-22-2006, 05:41 AM

Default Re: (notoriousB)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by notoriousB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">HOLY HELL!! What the **** did you hit, and how bad were you hurt??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Looks like he tried to run under a semi doing some F&F ****. j/k.

Try bracing that manifold to make it last longer. I'd just get some of that 1/8" by 1" mild steel stuff you can get at the hardware store and make some braces for the turbo and manifold.

You may also want to have an O2 bung put into your exhaust so you can get your seconday O2 back in. I have a feeling it's going to kill your gas mileage the way it's setup.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo (B18C1CYA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C1CYA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whats up with the O2 sensor being clamped to the manifold ????</TD></TR></TABLE>

because the SSAC kit doesnt have a secondary bung in the DP.

AND its noce to see that you are still alive after that type of wreck. good luck with your tuning
Old 03-22-2006, 06:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo (Importordomestic)

I am wondering how your front end was riped completely off to the frame rails???
there is a story behind this. And we al would like to hear it. sry if it is to much to ask.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo (Importordomestic)

more pics of wife?
Old 03-22-2006, 07:14 AM
wrenchin'

Default Re: MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo (khoalie)

why dont u get some real engine management for your new civic?? im going to have no sympathy when it blows the f uck up cause of your 1997 engine management
Old 03-22-2006, 07:24 AM

Default Re: (Everyones Hero)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Everyones Hero &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks like he tried to run under a semi doing some F&F ****. j/k.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hahaha, lol.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Everyones Hero &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
You may also want to have an O2 bung put into your exhaust so you can get your seconday O2 back in. I have a feeling it's going to kill your gas mileage the way it's setup.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Nah, the secondary o2 isn't used by ecu for a/f adjustments (that's what the primary o2 is for), its used as a check to see if the catalytic converter is doing its job. If the cat is bad, the rear o2 sends a code to the ecu (ideally).
Old 03-22-2006, 07:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What IC is that?
Old 03-22-2006, 08:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: (Everyones Hero)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Everyones Hero &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
You may also want to have an O2 bung put into your exhaust so you can get your seconday O2 back in. I have a feeling it's going to kill your gas mileage the way it's setup.</TD></TR></TABLE>

The secondary o2 sensor has nothing to do with mileage. It serves as obd2 emissions check only.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:01 AM

Default Re: (Black R)

The steup looks good,definatly brace that manifold so it doesn't crack on you and also you might want to pick up a Z6 or Y8 Intake Manifold,those Y7 IM are
Old 03-22-2006, 11:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

to a local coon ***. Best of luck.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NetLogic)

looks good but is that copper sealant (gasket maker) on your exhaust manifold where the manifold meets the head
Old 03-22-2006, 12:12 PM

Default Re: (JDM_Risa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM_Risa &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looks good but is that copper sealant (gasket maker) on your exhaust manifold where the manifold meets the head</TD></TR></TABLE>

its red high temp silicone yeah ghetto but it works<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jdm_Ek_Hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The steup looks good,definatly brace that manifold so it doesn't crack on you and also you might want to pick up a Z6 or Y8 Intake Manifold,those Y7 IM are </TD></TR></TABLE>
i plan on doing both .. only had the car for a few days ill get it there<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Black R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

[QUOTE=I Have an STD]why dont u get some real engine management for your new civic?? im going to have no sympathy when it blows the f uck up cause of your 1997 engine management </TD></TR></TABLE>
the flamers are always around ehh i plan on chipping a po6 and tune using crome gotta save the funds up for a wideband i dont get into boost very much it bogs down i had to put the kit on to get all those damn parts outta the house lol
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by khoalie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">more pics of wife? </TD></TR></TABLE>
lol pervs<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good plan ditching the bike to get the civic man,

kids &gt; crotchrocket</TD></TR></TABLE>
yep same thing i thought<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Importordomestic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am wondering how your front end was riped completely off to the frame rails???
there is a story behind this. And we al would like to hear it. sry if it is to much to ask.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ok short story but painful to tell... i used to top out my civic on this same road ever since ive had it.. i hit 120 in 4th tached out was slowing down at about 110 right front tire blew jerked me off the road hit a culburt and it launched the car into 3 trees 75 yards from the road rolled twice after the third tree...what i was told by the police.. i was knocked out through it.. i woke up a few hours later and got out i was all confused i actually tried to start the car.. i walked about a half a mile down the road to my friends house they brought me to the hospital i had a contusion on my lung broken jaw in 2 places and cuts and bruises on my head face kness everywhere i had 73 stitches i was up and back to work in 2 weeks.. god is on my side i know... the only thing on the car salvageable was the bottom end and the tranny internals.. the tranny case was busted and the cam gears broke off and the valves .. well had a bashing time lol back to the start for another try.. i miss my bike
Old 03-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

buy my cat and get that o2 sensor back in there
Old 03-22-2006, 12:32 PM

Default Re: MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo (GS-R Civic)

no im gonna go obd1 po6 ecu i wont have any use for a secondary anymore thanks for the offer though.. louisiana has no emissions so i could care less if i run straight pipes all the way back they ony care about cars being too loud i love the behind the times southern states i dont think they will ever have emissions here maybe we have too many trees from the forest and swamps it kills all our smog lol

Quick Reply: MY Turbo just installed and info about me 56k nonoo