Notices

My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 11:34 AM
WEST COAST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine

My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine,

What can I say the simplest way I could put it is, good product, nice people, terrible service and terrible delivery time. Long Sorry short, I’m here to say out with the old and in with the new… I’m always here to support H-Tech Members with the best prices and best products… Precision Turbo in terms disappointed me and disappointed many H-Tech Members. Two months ago I have placed an order for 35 turbo's and 48 injectors. Since then I have received 7 Turbo’s and 48 injectors. That’s is the worst turn around time I have ever seen from such a company. Precision Turbo and Engine may have nice people don’t get me wrong Rod my sales man was a pretty cool guy. But the thing that I hated was the sales had no Idea of what was going on in the assembly department. Week after Week I got the same story hint; *Exhaust Housing are being Machined. How many Precision Vendors have heard that one before. Worst part of the situation Precision decides to cut me as one of the vendors who knows it might be from complaints for other vendors. Let not let me mention names. Who feel threatened by me selling products to customers at a reasonable price so that everyone can have fun and enjoy what I have learned to enjoy very much over the years. Or because the had a sales man call me (under cover) asking me about the new GT3561E saying, I was selling it at eight hundred was too low… Yet haven’t even received information regarding retail pricing on that units yet… From business Point of view I figured two hundred profit would of covers both ends, I guess I was wrong or maybe its was just their easiest way of cutting me since they know I always their to help out a fellow racer. It these little reason that I feel Precision Turbo and Engine, Have not respect for their customers. Only in making top dollar profit margins from their company. Moneys is Nice don’t get me wrong. But most people don’t have the money to pay full retail on a turbo unit. Well after all the little adolescents excuses to excuse me as a precision warehouse distributor, they didn’t have the decency to honor all my back orders for all the customers that have been waiting 2 long months for Precision to get their asses into gear and get my order ready. Pretty much Precision basically is leaving me hanging and leaving my customers hanging which will not go unnoticed and will never be forgiven from a business point of few. Customers are my number one priority and when some company has the audacity to disappoint my customers and me. Then Precision Turbo and Engine you will never receive any business from me or any of my peers. Precision Turbo and Engine you are bankrupt in my mind and you no longer exist on my list of Respected Turbo Manufacture. Out with the old and in with the new Spark Racing will now carry a full line of Innovative Turbo Systems and their Product, Innovative Turbo System prides themselves with the fastest turn around time in the industry. All customers that have Precision Turbo’s on order with me, I will upgrade all your Turbo’s to the same spec turbo from Innovative Turbo Manufacture with no additional charges. Information on Innovative Turbo System can be found at http://www.innovativeturbo.com. Once again I apologize for making the decision to do business with such untimely company.

Sincerely,

David Anthony Blair

Spark Racing
Old 01-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (SPARK RACING INC.)

That sucks man. I guess they just couldn't handle the load. I think its great that you are sticking up for your customers and are willing to take the measures you have expressed in the post to keep your customers happy. Good for you man

(Of course here question after what looks like an *** licking)Hey what kinda price can you get me on an Innovative Pro gate?
Old 01-20-2004, 11:40 AM

Dang sorry to hear about that.
Old 01-20-2004, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Definite growing pains, just like GE went through. Hopefully their quality stays up.
Old 01-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Banned

...I'm one of those customers.... All I can say is that Anthony has been a great guy in this situation, and has updated all of us waiting on turbo's everyday we asked him.... I would do business with spark any day of the week and the fact that Precision does business like this is so surprising because of the good feedback they have gotten with their product and quality... I don't really know what to say other than that I can't wait to see my new Innovative turbo

thanks again Anthony.

Happy Birthday to me

Modified by Irishweird00 at 3:56 PM 1/20/2004
Old 01-20-2004, 11:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All i can say is wow!

I dont agree with your decision to air your dirty laundry in public but I dare say that if everything you state is true (which there is always two sides to any coin) that them leaving your customers high and dry is unacceptable and almost worthy of the public trashing.

I wonder if the other Precision dealers on Honda-Tech have shared your experiences...
Old 01-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (Irishweird00)

You guys won't be disappointed with innovative turbos. Trust me, they are top notch products that a few of my friends are using on consistant 7, 8, and 9 sec cameros and mustangs. They have never has a problem due to turbo failure
Old 01-20-2004, 11:49 AM
TurboJesse

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (Redlineracer)

do i smell a new bandwagon coming soon...jk
Old 01-20-2004, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (xenocron)

why not publically air it ? if its a problem let it be known . Unfortunately this post will turn into a flame war garunteed becuase its another one of Honda-techs, great hypes on Presicion . But i say it doesnt matter whom the person or manufacturer is, if there is an issue let it be known so others know not to possibly make the same mistake
Old 01-20-2004, 11:54 AM

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (itr206)

Well I was told by Art a while back that Presicsion doesn't like you to sell below retail.. I don't exactly agree with that but I guess they are trying to establish themselves as a higher end turbo. I'm not sure why higher end has to mean more expensive but...

BTW Anthony why does your site never work for me?
Old 01-20-2004, 11:55 AM
Banned

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (itr206)

I agree.... If I was a company like spark, and I knew ahead of time that they would act like this, I would be alot more cautious in dealing with them......

Hopefully this won't turn into a flame war... No need for that
Old 01-20-2004, 11:58 AM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

i really dont see the point of airing dirty laundry here.

i am about to say **** it to honda-tech. this place isnt tech anymore. its a ******* showroom for everyone and their cousin to make a buck....

Old 01-20-2004, 12:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (falconGSR)

wow weaksauce

im gonna have to totally agree w/ falconGSR here...
Old 01-20-2004, 12:39 PM
What is this crap?

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (Mase)

mase please get off my nuts.

Old 01-20-2004, 12:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (falconGSR)

but joe, you dont have any, your mom told me you only had a vagina
Old 01-20-2004, 01:31 PM
What is this crap?

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (Mase)

seriously mase, you're not helping.
Old 01-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I know I should not put my 2 cents in on this but what the hell. After reading your post I'm not sure whether to salute you or to puke. It was your own damn fault you lost your Precision dealership. I don't blame Precision one bit. You lowball their product and that denegrates the preceived value. What manufacture would want to deal with a seller like that? You did more to hurt that company than to help it. Enough said.
Now on to Innovative. If you think Precision was price protective, wait until you get to know Innovative. One low ball offer and you are done with them. I am an Innovative dealer and use their products in my race car. If I hear about one lowball offer (and I will be sending people to check you), I will pass it on. Just play fair.
Old 01-20-2004, 09:07 PM
Better than steak

Default Re: My experience with Precision Turbo and Engine (earl)

Hmm, thats funny because they always provide the HUNDREDS of turbos I order from them. And I am sure all my customers can vouch for that.

art