Notices

motormatrix

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 01:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default motormatrix

Did these guys fall off the face of the earth. I ordered a product from them 2 weeks ago and had it shipped 2nd day air. I've sent them emails, and IM but still no reply. I never recieved any order conformation or anything, usually when you order an item online they send something to your email. Do these guys have a phone number? I looked on their website but I found nothing.

Thanks
Old 08-18-2003, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: motormatrix (sneakypete)

ive bin there bro
good luck
Old 08-18-2003, 01:34 PM
New User

Yeah unfortunately this happened to Brian Ballard XXXRacing on here, he ordered pistons and rods and was told 7 days for them, it has been 3 weeks and nothing, no email replies or anything. he disputed it through pay pal and got his money back. Someone brought up the WRX group buy that went sore too. I dunno never dealt with them.
Old 08-18-2003, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: motormatrix (Boostfed)

I've had goodluck with motormatrix...He sent my turbo on time and as promised. 954-818-9434
last tiem I called, it was disconnected, but you can try...
Old 08-18-2003, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: motormatrix (Paul_Vang)

Looks like I'll be giving my CC company a call to dispute the purchase. I recieved a couple of IM from fellow H-T members with very bad experiences. Good thing it was a small purchase. Motormatrix gets two thumbs down. They don't respond to emails nor IM. I tried the phone number Paul V. and its still disconnected, thanks though. I guess if you don't order thousands of dollars worth of products and your a no name person like me your get the shaft in customer service.
Old 08-18-2003, 02:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what did you order??? maybe i can help. mike has been having problems with his internet provider, so ive been helping out as much as possible. send me an im.
Old 08-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: motormatrix (GRTechnologies)

I bought a GSR block from him a few months ago, came like 3 days after I made the payment I'm sure he'll come thru, GL
Old 08-18-2003, 02:56 PM

yeah i ordered a turbo from you guys and never got my turbo after 3 month of waiting ,you said it would take 3 week max and it was a pain in the *** to get a refund from you after 6 month of waiting and lies
lost big time and money from you guys

just dont **** whit customer service next time
and btw you have a phone number?
motormatrix
Old 08-18-2003, 03:25 PM

Default Re: motormatrix (sleeper007)

things got mixed up with my SC61 that I ordered from mike earlier this month dont' wanna go into too detail but he seems to have the situation under control and promised me that I'll receive my turbo before the end of month
Old 08-18-2003, 04:01 PM

Default Re: motormatrix (sleeper007)

tell me about it. Man Mike still owes me money from February. I bought a head from him and long story short I wanted my money back instead of the head. I have yet to recieve my money.
Old 08-18-2003, 04:11 PM

Default Re: motormatrix (frogscivic)

Wow I was planning to buy a turbo from him, but this kinda put's a damper on things. Recently he has responded to all my questions and emails. So where to go to get an sc63 now??
Old 08-18-2003, 05:32 PM

Mad

Default Re: motormatrix (onetwothree)

well if you do not have confidence in motormatrix, e-mail Arturbo. he is a precision dealer.
Old 08-18-2003, 05:50 PM
I live under a rock

well that don't make me feel good........ I ordered and paid for my pistons/rods but its only been like a week or so......... mike you better get in this and give these people some encouragement
Old 08-18-2003, 06:00 PM

yeah man i ordered my downpipe almost a month ago and i am still waiting.. it better be here this week thats all i have to say...
Old 08-18-2003, 06:55 PM

Default Re: motormatrix (turbod16y7vtec)

i went by where their shop used to be on state road 7 and some lady beside where they had the shop said they were closed. maybe that might account for the unlisted number but htat was like last month. seems you guys have been dealing with them recently. i was looking into getting a kit from rev hard and they're having customer service problems now these fellows seem to be having issues also. is there anyone out there trust worthy any more.
Old 08-18-2003, 07:33 PM
I live under a rock

Default Re: motormatrix (havalilsi)

well if i don't hear from them within the week i'll be callin the better business bureau and reporting it........m not gonna wait around like an idiot when he had 1200 of my money,,,,if it was 120 maybe i'd wait longer, but not 1200........ just hope its all ok
Old 08-18-2003, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: motormatrix (frogscivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by frogscivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">tell me about it. Man Mike still owes me money from February. I bought a head from him and long story short I wanted my money back instead of the head. I have yet to recieve my money. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep, I was trying to get John's (frogcivic) engine finished before I moved from CA. We purchased the head in Feb with the intent that I was moving in June. John is still having problems getting his money back. Excuses after excuses.
Old 08-18-2003, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: motormatrix (Blown90hatcH)

i just spoke with mike and he told me that his network is still down that is why he hasnt been on here in a while. first thing tomorrow morning he will be at a buddys computer answering everybodys questions and pms. Sorry for the mixup.
Old 08-18-2003, 07:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I hope that it works out for everyone.
Old 08-19-2003, 05:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: motormatrix (onetwothree)

i can help you out on your turbo. just shoot me a pm.
Old 08-19-2003, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: motormatrix (Rhman19)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rhman19 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hope that it works out for everyone.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ditto
Old 08-19-2003, 07:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: motormatrix (Paul_Vang)

Yeah I referred a good friend to them for a Golden Eagle Block guard several weeks ago. He called, put it on his credit card, still no blockguard.
The name on the order is Shane Swenson, we're in Colorado if that helps.
Thanks.
Mark
Old 08-19-2003, 08:36 AM
I am a bad person

Default Re: motormatrix (01ITR#700)

I guess i can reply to everyone here individually to clear anythign up. I have had a computer virus on my network since last wed. so i have not been on the computer as much. We also had an event this weekend and i was gone for 3 days. I have not gone anywhere and am not going anywhere.

sneakypete- You ordered thru my website. when the order was placed it was not in stock. you ordered on the 7th which was thursday. that was 7 business days ago. Golden eagle takes 6 days to get in stock and the order was only placed with them middle of last week. i'm sorry for the delay and if you had emailed or Pm'd me 1st i would have given you a reponse right back. if you would like to cancel let me know.if not i'll send you tracking once it ships.

boostfed- your buddy brian sent me a 100.00 deposit to paypal and i had no idea he sent it until he emailed me asking for status and i asked him what email eh sent it to and found that he sent a 100.00 deposit. i hadnt checked the paypal account in a couple weeks to know he sent them money. he never emailed me and told me he sent payment. he didnt dispute anything. i refunded him thru paypal back to his account. I apologized and he said it was ok it was a mistake.

metal-x i apologize for your inconveneince but i will have your turbo to you in the timeframe you requested which was before the end of the month. as a matter of fact its coming in this week. you ordered a 4 bolt t3 rear from me. i ordered a 4bolt t3 rear from precision and when the guy who builds the turbos called to tell me they no longer carry garretts 4bolt t3 rear i called you. i had no idea nor did the person i ordered it from at precision. sorry again.

spoolinlude- your custom pistons are on order as promised. they do take 3 weeks make as everyone knows JE customs are about 3 weeks. no need to worry. the rods are ordered also.

turbod16y7vtec- i'm doing my best to get you the downpipe. you have a manifold that you dont even know what the name of it is so its being built basically off the picture you sent. it pretty much ready and should ship by today or tomorrow.

Frog, you received the money order as i told you you would for cancelling the order that i couldnt return. i ate it as i told you i would. PM me or email for the tracking #. thaanks.

now, i hope i didnt miss anyone and yes it does look bad when there are complaints on here as there are. but trust me I am doing my best to get all orders shipped out asap. we do not have phone # right now cause we are in between shops moving to a new location. if anyone needs an emergency # i'll give you my home or cell #. just Pm me. I hope everyone understands and if there are any questions PM me or Email me. thanks.
Old 08-19-2003, 09:08 AM

Default Re: motormatrix (MotorMatrix.com)

Yeah, I ordered a revhard stage 2c kit from you guys 3 1/2 - 4 weeks ago, and I sent two e-mails asking for an estimated time arrival, and an update, but you didn't answer. So maybe you can answer on here. I would appreciate it.
Old 08-19-2003, 09:14 AM
I am a bad person

Default Re: motormatrix (95civicex)

you have not been charged for that kit and i am working on getting it in locally from a shop that stocks revhard. the stage 2c was discontinued as you know on their website. the local shop is working on piecing together the 2c kit for you. Pm me or email with any questions. thanks

Quick Reply: motormatrix