Notices

looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago

seems like i remember seeing a regional forum on here but i guess there isnt. im looking for a reputable shop in the northern indiana/chicago/michigan area to do a boosted tune. post or PM info.

thanks!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago (NintyNineSI)

suprdave
Old 12-01-2006, 08:23 PM
been there done that

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago (k_motor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by k_motor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">suprdave </TD></TR></TABLE>

+1 for the whip factory
Old 12-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago (that one doood)

Mikey at factory five, he will be getting my recommendation, and my personal cars to tune.

Just look at that fuel curve , 7psi might I add
http://i46.photobucket.com/alb...h.jpg

Modified by 90blackcrx at 11:54 PM 12/1/2006
Old 12-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago (90blackcrx)

90blackcrx is a good guy so i would take his advice

but at the same time i know dave does some bad *** **** so either of the 2 shops would be ****
Old 12-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago (aarontrini85)

So, basically if your **** is serious and you need\want to make horsepower...it's in your best interest to gimme a call...Everyone knows that.

Old 12-02-2006, 03:56 AM
On Fire!

Default Re: looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago (90blackcrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90blackcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Mikey at factory five, he will be getting my recommendation, and my personal cars to tune.

Just look at that fuel curve , 7psi might I add
http://i46.photobucket.com/alb...h.jpg

Modified by 90blackcrx at 11:54 PM 12/1/2006</TD></TR></TABLE>

Afr's over 13 on pump gas

Save your headaches and see the Supr dupr Dave
Old 12-02-2006, 06:44 AM

pm sent to Suprdave
Old 12-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago (Adi Radoncic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Adi Radoncic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Save your headaches and see the Supr dupr Dave</TD></TR></TABLE>

What headaches ? Seems like its the other way around for the most part.

Modified by 90blackcrx at 1:51 PM 12/2/2006
Old 12-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90blackcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Seems like its the other way around for the most part.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh Jeez, haha...You don't even know me dude. Let's just stick to doin' what you do, and don't hate.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago (Suprdave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Suprdave &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Oh Jeez, haha...You don't even know me dude. Let's just stick to doin' what you do, and don't hate.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're right, but your customers tell me first hand how you are. And I personally talked to you over the phone, refusing to dyno a car for me, but telling me you would take it out back and street tune it. Still did not understand why you refused to put it on the dyno when I was offering up the money. Maybe its more of an ego thing.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:54 PM

pump gas on 440cc injectors

Modified by slowsi00 at 3:43 PM 12/11/2006
Old 12-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Destroying turbo ITR motors in Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90blackcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You're right, but your customers tell me first hand how you are. And I personally talked to you over the phone, refusing to dyno a car for me, but telling me you would take it out back and street tune it. Still did not understand why you refused to put it on the dyno when I was offering up the money. Maybe its more of an ego thing. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 12-02-2006, 01:25 PM

dude i never talked to you in my life.

and dave said fuel pressure is the way to get power from 440's

take a pill.

Old 12-02-2006, 01:27 PM

Default Re: (slowsi00)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slowsi00 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude i never talked to you in my life.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I believe he's referring to SuprDave.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (david@didrace.com)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by david@didrace.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I believe he's referring to SuprDave.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes I was, thanks.

The second shop I would recommend is Did racing, they're just a little to expensive for my blood, but there work is next to none . Totally forgot about you guys, you need to send me some business cards or something
Old 12-02-2006, 01:29 PM

Default Re: (90blackcrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90blackcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Was talking about the thread in general, where someone asked how you made 400hp on 440, and Dave's answer was, its a secret. </TD></TR></TABLE>

go re-read.

fuel pressure...

Old 12-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (slowsi00)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slowsi00 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

go re-read.

fuel pressure...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I just did, it was still the point, this is not the first time something like this has happen on h-t .

"Actually, Anyone who wants to talk **** about my tuning...I beg you to find someones car that I fucked up on the Dyno...and as your prize, I will make my Hotass Girlfriend give you head. Everyone knows I'm one of the baddest ***** around this area when it comes to tuning Hondas. My reputation speaks for itself...that is fact. So try and hate if you want...I'm Out."

Sounds like an ego thing to me. And I remember specifically the one thread where the power band was horrible and if I recall, mase stepped in and of course criticisms was something that Dave can't tank so the thread went south and got locked.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (90blackcrx)

well!
Old 12-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90blackcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You're right, but your customers tell me first hand how you are. And I personally talked to you over the phone, refusing to dyno a car for me, but telling me you would take it out back and street tune it. Still did not understand why you refused to put it on the dyno when I was offering up the money. Maybe its more of an ego thing. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I have no idea what you are talking about? Hah, when was this...The only reason I wouldn't have been able to Dyno it is if I couldn't use the Dyno? *Shrugs*
Old 12-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90blackcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Post up the thread where you guys refuse to answer any of the questions, about how its a secret on why he is pushing more then 400hp on 440c injectors. Or the thread where everyone started to question the one dyno sheet, where the car made no power down low and then all the sudden the power just spiked, as soon as another "big name" tuner stepped into ask you got all rowdy and defensive and would not take any suggestions. Or how about the time you IM'd me and told me to start selling my manifolds for cheaper.

Wait you won't find that thread because it got locked, but how about this one
https://honda-tech.com/zero...age=2

Its amazing how big of an ego you have.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You spend too much time on Honda-Tech. First of all, I never said it was a secret...I said It's Magic. I was just being an ***...I later said we were running alot of Fuel Pressure. Secondly...The car is setup and built to make 600whp...Hence the reason it's running a larger Turbo. We had to run it on smaller injectors and just tune it on pump gas because there's a weird electrical problem and it wont work properly with the 1000cc that were originally in there.

And I never told you to sell your manifolds for cheaper...I TOLD YOU TO CHARGE MORE. Remember, I said that **** is alot of work...you should be getting more than $200 for all that time it takes to make one of those things. I think you are being alittle too sensitive...

And as far as my Ego goes...It's called confidence baby. Lighten up alittle bro.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago (Suprdave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Suprdave &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I have no idea what you are talking about? Hah, when was this...The only reason I wouldn't have been able to Dyno it is if I couldn't use the Dyno? *Shrugs*</TD></TR></TABLE>

Was a while back, you just told me you would not put it on the dyno, that you could take it out back and drive up and down the street and charge me for that. You would not even talk, you basically hung up on me after you gave me the price. Pretty rude if you ask me.

You spend too much time on Honda-Tech. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Its the weekend, and when I'm on the net during the week I'm usually taking orders or working on other misc stuff, ( talking to customers, working on site ) .

And as far as my Ego goes...It's called confidence baby. Lighten up alittle bro.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Like I said, I never met you but I have dealt with a lot of random people, one being an old friend of yours and they all had the same exact things to say about you and your work ethics. Yeah I take things as they come, hear say is just that hear say, just gets old when you hear people over and over saying the same thing.

Old 12-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Oh wait, here is the one topic
https://honda-tech.com/zero...age=2

Difference between confidence and ego

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Suprdave &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So, basically if your **** is serious and you need\want to make horsepower...it's in your best interest to gimme a call...Everyone knows that.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Seems like either you are really trying to sell yourself, or your just full of yourself.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:30 PM
something different

i dont know what is trying to be accomplished in this thread, but its not happening.

let the OP make up his mind where he wants to go.

simple as that. dave has tuned a lot of cars, and makes tons of power on each setup he touches.

its a fact.

if you dont like him, just say that Bob. all that needs to be said. your not doing anything for yourself here man.. BTW, i might have duckman come and pick up that radiator if that's cool. i gotta PM him. dont know the next time i'm going up there, we're swamped
Old 12-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (redzcstandardhatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90blackcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Seems like either you are really trying to sell yourself, or your just full of yourself.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha, wow...you are seriously acting like I stole your girlfriend. General Rule of thumb as a man...Is don't say anything online you would think twice about telling me to my face. So when you finally meet me, are you going to whine to me about how full of myself I am? Ofcourse you wont...You're propably going to be like "Damn, Dave is cool as expletive..." So seriously just stop it...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by redzcstandardhatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if you dont like him, just say that Bob.</TD></TR></TABLE>

End of Thread

I'm out gentleman...I Love Honda-Tech, but I like drinking and Hoez more.

Quick Reply: looking 4 reputable shop 4 boosted tune...northern indiana/chicago