Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lookin for the Best tubular AC compatible turbo manifold for a 2001 GSR

let me know of the best turbo mani that will bolt on without me losing ANYTHING
Old 04-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Lookin for the Best tubular AC compatible turbo manifold for a 2001 GSR (Hoffy)

Full-Race AC. Easy to install and great quality. Worth every penny.

How I know, I got one LOL.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:36 PM
95GSRTT

Default Re: Lookin for the Best tubular AC compatible turbo manifold for a 2001 GSR (Hoffy)

or the neukin for about 500 bucks cheaper. No one has had any problems with those either. Full Race is alot like Spoon and Hytech, they are great products but you pay out the *** for the name.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Lookin for the Best tubular AC compatible turbo manifold for a 2001 GSR (95GSRTT)

I hate threads where the word "Best" is used, there is no best turbo manifold. There are only people's opinions on what they believe is best. As there has never been a true test between all turbo manifolds, no one really knows which is best. Not to mention what is best on a 700whp car could be a little overkill on a 250whp car.

My advice, 1. get your power goals together.
2. get your budget together.
3. add 50% to your budget in step 2.
4. consider buying a turbo kit over piecing stuff together if you want to boost quickly.
5. Possible AC combatable manifolds in no certain order: Rev-Hard, Inlinepro(its not tubular, but people make over 600whp with these), drag, full-race AC, Neukins AC, Autolab (www.autolabonline.com), possibly peakboost, hell there are hundreds of manifolds out there. Look in the FI sponsor section, everyone makes turbo manifolds anymore.
Old 04-25-2005, 03:00 PM

I have a Full-Race Ac Compatible tubular mani also... Worth every penny once you see the quality of their product in person..

Plus, i dont like to support all of the companies that make identical copies of another companies work.. such as SS autochrome and Neukin, when Full Race put all the time in developing such a great product and testing it... but quality is where these products usually differ, Full Race has proven itself in lasting, as for the others, ssautochrome we know about and we'll have to see about Neukin..
Old 04-25-2005, 03:03 PM

Default Re: (IntegracinGSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntegracinGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a Full-Race Ac Compatible tubular mani also... Worth every penny once you see the quality of their product in person..

Plus, i dont like to support all of the companies that make identical copies of another companies work.. such as SS autochrome and Neukin, when Full Race put all the time in developing such a great product and testing it... but quality is where these products usually differ, Full Race has proven itself in lasting, as for the others, ssautochrome we know about and we'll have to see about Neukin.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

neukin's quality is excellent. never again do i want to hear about alex's manifolds being bashed on. his stuff is great and lifetime warranty too. and his manifolds are top notch. im not bashing full-race, because their stuff is excellent too. i personally own one of alex's manifolds and it is the best manifold for the money IMO
Old 04-25-2005, 03:08 PM

someone hook me up with a website so i can check this stuff out
Old 04-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Full Race.
Old 04-25-2005, 03:12 PM
95GSRTT

you make it sound like full race was the 1st to ever come up with that kind of manifold. They most definitely were not.
Old 04-25-2005, 03:18 PM

Default Re: (Turboaddict)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turboaddict &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

neukin's quality is excellent. never again do i want to hear about alex's manifolds being bashed on. IMO</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha.. YESSIR! One, i didnt bash on it, AT ALL.. Two, i gave my opinion.. im pretty sure that is what this guys wants.. i never said Neukin is going to fall apart, i said we'll have to see if it proves itself and only time can tell that.. Three, tell your buddy Alex i said hi..
Old 04-25-2005, 04:33 PM

Keep in mind with any of these manifolds your full length rad has to go bye bye.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:39 AM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntegracinGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Plus, i dont like to support all of the companies that make identical copies of another companies work.. such as SS autochrome and Neukin, when Full Race put all the time in developing such a great product and testing it... </TD></TR></TABLE>
So I guess you wouldn't like Full-Race than either since they did not come up with that ramhorn design.
They were one of the first to start using thick walled steal but that design has been around... Even before Kooks!
Old 04-26-2005, 10:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (White Smoke)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntegracinGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...Plus, i dont like to support all of the companies that make identical copies of another companies work.. such as SS autochrome and Neukin, when Full Race put all the time in developing such a great product and testing it... .</TD></TR></TABLE>

i hate hearing this ****.... if you want to step into that kinda debate, please read up on what has said over and over about it before you make a statement like that

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by White Smoke &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
So I guess you wouldn't like Full-Race than either since they did not come up with that ramhorn design.
They were one of the first to start using thick walled steal but that design has been around... Even before Kooks!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 04-26-2005, 12:40 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntegracinGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Haha.. YESSIR! One, i didnt bash on it, AT ALL.. Two, i gave my opinion.. im pretty sure that is what this guys wants.. i never said Neukin is going to fall apart, i said we'll have to see if it proves itself and only time can tell that.. Three, tell your buddy Alex i said hi.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i just didnt take well to neukin and ssautochrome being mentioned in the same sentence. thats all.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:00 PM

Default Re: (Turboaddict)

Kooks developed the "ram horn" design as far as I know. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Its all just a copy of a copy of a copy.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (b16sedan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16sedan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Keep in mind with any of these manifolds your full length rad has to go bye bye.</TD></TR></TABLE>that's not true with neukin, you can keep your full length and just go with a slim fan by the compressor.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (slywfbpsi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slywfbpsi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that's not true with neukin, you can keep your full length and just go with a slim fan by the compressor.</TD></TR></TABLE>

correct
Old 04-26-2005, 01:37 PM

Default Re: (slywfbpsi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slywfbpsi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that's not true with neukin, you can keep your full length and just go with a slim fan by the compressor.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Really? With the AC version too?
Old 04-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

check out the forced induction sponsor market place, there are a bunch of good a/c compatible manifolds to be had. Full-race, onefab, bmc, spoolin, neukin....etc. I'll be going with a bmc race 2.0 ver or 3.0 ver elf manifold since James gave me a killer deal.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16sedan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Really? With the AC version too?</TD></TR></TABLE> yes, https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1208567
Old 04-26-2005, 04:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (civicross)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by civicross &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Kooks developed the "ram horn" design as far as I know. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Its all just a copy of a copy of a copy.</TD></TR></TABLE>

absolutly