Notices

killed a probe gt

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 07:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default killed a probe gt

sorry I know this isn't the kills forum but me being a trial user am not allowed to post their and I had to tell someone.

here I am driving home like always, haven't gotten a single race since I put the greddy kit on my si, you know to see if it was worth the money. out of nowhere(behind some truck) appears this probe, not too sure if it's a gt or not but he had an agressive exhaust sound and was driving like his car had power. we catch a light, I start to go unsure if he is thinking the same thing I am, and sure enough he is. he floors it and I follow up me being about a fender ahead in the begining continue to pull a few bus lengths on him by 4th gear. same results the second time except due to a stock slipping clutch and me trying to launch he got half a car ahead by the time it caught. needless to say I walked past him putting a nice distance by 3rd gear. next light he waves that he is done, so I ask if he's done anything and he's like nah but my intake is cracked, if it wasn't I would have been able to hang with you. I kinda said nah, to his idea of hanging and took off. now I just need to not be a cheap *** and buy a new clutch, and see what she can really do.
sorry it sucks and is in the wrong forum and thanks for reading it.

short version: killed probe gt using 00 si with greddy at 5.5psi, guy claims cracked intake only reason I beat him, me laugh and drive home.
Old 09-17-2003, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: killed a probe gt (killerslp)

probes are slow, race a turbo probe give ya a better run. wait till you find some turbo integras theyll give you a run for your money
Old 09-17-2003, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: killed a probe gt (InTeGrA B18b1)

oooh....ooooh....race me...race me!!