Notices

jdm motorsports.com WTF?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2002, 02:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jdm motorsports.com WTF?

I called today asking about their skunk2 manifold for a LS. They said they had them in stock. I said forsure, and he said YES. I mentioned to the guy that I was looking at their website and it states, that they will match or beat any other businesses pricing and also that there shipping on majority of their skunk products are free. Now when I had mentioned that CR everything was selling it cheaper then they were, he says hold on a minute and put me on hold. He comes back and says yes we can match it if they are a business and not somebody working outta their garage. I said cool. What about this free shipping stuff. He says, its only the cheaper products that are free shipping (hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?). So I jumped back on the topic of matching prices and buddy dicked me around quite a bit with excuses. Then said ," oh I have checked again and we have none in stock". Oh how convenient. Now he doesn't have it. When I asked him when they will be getting them in, he says maybe in 2 to 3 weeks (well knowing that I am in a sweat for it). What the **** is that man. Yo, those cats will NEVER SEE MY COIN WITH SHITTY STUFF LIKE THAT. Just had to vent. Maybe next time I will go down there with my dick hanging out so they can jerk me off better.
Old 06-05-2002, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: jdm motorsports.com WTF? (MIKES)

sounds like a guy working out of his garage.

Old 06-05-2002, 04:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

. Maybe next time I will go down there with my dick hanging out so they can jerk me off better.
Ooooo K

Old 06-05-2002, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sounds like you were doing a bit of jerking too...if the other place has a cheaper price then buy it from them...but don't be surprised when it takes forever to be
delivered or is out of stock..if the place that has it in stock ready to ship but doesn't discount as deep won't meet the price then tough luck...sometimes you gotta pay the guy his price for what you want
Old 06-05-2002, 05:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: jdm motorsports.com WTF? (seekerONE)

SeekerONE- There was NO jerking on my part bro (remember who the customer is). Its not my website that brags about beating everybodies price on Skunk products in BOLD TYPE. Don't post it if you can't stand by it. Not too mention they had that manifold in stock before I asked about there best price in town bullshit, then all of a sudden they don't have it in stock and can't get one for 2 to 3 weeks. But CV everything has it in stock at a cheaper price so thats the one I bought, so what are you saying? The bottom line is, stand by your word when you state something and don't blow sunshine up my *** when your statement has been challenged with a competitive price.
Old 06-05-2002, 06:35 PM

good point mikes

i ******* hate bullshit from vendors and ****!!

phone calls suck too....
Old 06-06-2002, 06:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: jdm motorsports.com WTF? (T3T4DA6)

Its funny how you talk to them at first and everthing seems normal, then you ask about their competitive price thing, and all of a sudden the guys whole tone of his voice changed as if he wants to say Fuckoff. Customer service is everything in business and if thats the business they want to run, it won't see sqwat from me. Not too mention its long distance for me, so I basically paid someone to get dicked around, nice.