Notices

its finally happening!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default its finally happening!!!

well finally, today it happend. after a year+ of time has gone by. parts have accumilated in my room, and everyhting is ready to put on. i started today with the 3 inch exhuast. then, i had the hardest time clocking the turbo because of the damn turbline side. but finally with some help of a hot propane torch, i got it. mounted the manifold, turbo and 3 inch dp. i fabricated my IC piping2-3 weeks ago, but i didnt put on the dp. once i did i notice i still have to re do the piping so it clears the dp, but no big deal. tomorrow is a big day. intercooler goes on, hopefully all the piping will be on and secure, im going to run all my oil lines and get my bov welded onto the piping. a little issue im having is with the oil drain flange. its not the right size as my oil line, so im going to go to home depot and see if i can get a nice thick hose to use. hopefully everyhintg will be done tomorrow, becuase i have a tuning appt at tempest racing on thursday. im sure i will get ALOT if not all done tomorrow. but if not, i can go to the shop for a good 3 hours in the morning then go straight to tempest from there. i hope everyhitng is in good shapewhen i start it up. well, just wanted to share. wish me luck fellas/ladies, as im joining the darkside. pssshhhhhhhh lol
Old 05-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: its finally happening!!! (playahwitgame)

welcome to the BOOoost Family....... be sure to Post PIX!!! haha
Old 05-30-2006, 02:22 PM

Default Re: its finally happening!!! (PhantomX)

ill try and when i do, they will be phone camera photos so dont rag, but i think you guys wil like the setup. the black intercooler is a beast