Notices

i have a JRSC on my integra b18b question

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i have a JRSC on my integra b18b question

i bought a jackson racing supercharger for my integra B18b but i needed the upper tensioner and lower tensioner well i just look and look and can only find the GSR upper tensioner and lower teasioner on the supercharger site... and does anyone know if the GSR b18c1 upper tensioner and lower would fit my b18b1.. i look at the parts number and its almost the same for the GSR 988-100 and LS 988-101 but also look at the parts list and its like the same except for like one or two things. so anyone can help me and tell me if it can work or where to get it thanks
Old 01-27-2010, 04:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: i have a JRSC on my integra b18b question

i ran to the same problem. i ordered the gsr lower tensor assembly for my ls supercharger according to Honda both lower b18b and b18c alt brackets are the same, as for the upper tensor i can send you a pic of mine and you can compare it to the one on the Jackson racing site.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hatchback freek
i ran to the same problem. i ordered the gsr lower tensor assembly for my ls supercharger according to Honda both lower b18b and b18c alt brackets are the same, as for the upper tensor i can send you a pic of mine and you can compare it to the one on the Jackson racing site.
yeah that would be great if u can send me a bit of pics to compare or post them on this thread thanks alot
Old 03-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hatchback freek
he was right only the lower tensor is the same