Notices

I Found A Turbo Kit but I still have questions. HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 10:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Found A Turbo Kit but I still have questions. HELP!!!

Alright Hi guys. I have been asking questions trying to do my research on rather I should stay NA or go turbo and I decided to boost my car. It has 125k on it and I just had my timing belt replaced and the water pump and all the seals along with it. I am looking for at least 210 to 250 whp. I was going to do a custom turbo kit and put everything together but my friend was like I would be better off buying a kit. I was going to do everything to make my integra a beast. But today I was searching around for a turbo kit and I found two that I was interested in. I have a heard alot about the SSAutoChrome kit and I know to stay away from that but this kit in particular was from JDMmotors online and it was priced at the buy it now price of 599. It came with a downpipe,FMIC without the piping and a T3/T4 turbo and all the other hardware. My biggest concern is if I was to get this kit could I still upgrade all of my internals without having to worry about getting new turbo hardware? I still am going to drive it daily and i may not boost past 8 psi. I Need help and fast!!!
Old 07-23-2006, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I Found A Turbo Kit but I still have questions. HELP!!! (Bonestock98GS)

T3/T4 is vague. That size turbo should be fine for 15-20 and maybe more. I run 15, and seems more then happy to me. So i'd say your size is fine, course there blades and wheel design too.

Make sure thats a name brand turbo though, a front mount is cheap, so is a downpipe, not sure what else your getting, manifold too??
Old 07-23-2006, 12:46 PM

Default Re: I Found A Turbo Kit but I still have questions. HELP!!! (coneheadsracing)

does the kit come with a manifold, what about injectors or fuel management?
Old 07-23-2006, 12:47 PM
Man U FTW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

about 99.9% of the time, if you buy a turbo kit on eBay, it is going to be ****.....i'm not even going to bother with the rest of your question because if you get that turbo kit, you won't have to worry about your internals....you won't be boosting long enough to wreck anything....

http://www.hondamarketplace.com is the only place to search for parts....
Old 07-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Schister66)

You get what you pay forrr.