Notices

HOLY MOTHERF&*^$# Backfire !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOLY MOTHERF&*^$# Backfire !!!

would like to share this with you guys and... just by any chance ... is there a way a honda would backfire like that ? i want mine to do it.... :D i wish my car had those GUNS ! lol

http://videos.streetfire.net/v...a.htm
Old 06-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HOLY MOTHERF&*^$# Backfire !!! (Metal Typhoon)

GOD DAMN! haha..fast as hell!
Old 06-17-2006, 09:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HOLY MOTHERF&*^$# Backfire !!! (Honda_RN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Honda_RN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">GOD DAMN! haha..fast as hell!</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 06-17-2006, 09:11 PM

i think the closest honda i found was this ... http://videos.streetfire.net/m...E.htm
Old 06-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lol sounds mean, imagine driving on the highway with someone behind you haha, BANG BANG!
Old 06-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Metal Typhoon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">would like to share this with you guys and... just by any chance ... is there a way a honda would backfire like that ? i want mine to do it.... :D i wish my car had those GUNS ! lol

http://videos.streetfire.net/v...a.htm</TD></TR></TABLE>
if he was rolling down my street i would have though it was a drive by.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:25 PM

my friends honda is louder than that. its called anti-lag. its something you tune. hes running autronic, its insane.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:27 PM

Default Re: (brandnewman16)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brandnewman16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my friends honda is louder than that. its called anti-lag. its something you tune. hes running autronic, its insane.</TD></TR></TABLE> what does the anti lag actually do ? i know what for.. but how it does and why such a crazy backfire
Old 06-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Mr. Badwrench

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Metal Typhoon)

anti lag retards the timming so far that combustion happens in the manifold and on the way out. as far as the backfiring goin down the trach, he is probably using an ignition cut 2 step. mine pops like that just w/ no fire.
http://videos.streetfire.net/v...7.htm
Old 06-17-2006, 09:36 PM

Default Re: (boostedcivicsir)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boostedcivicsir &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">anti lag retards the timming so far that combustion happens in the manifold and on the way out. as far as the backfiring goin down the trach, he is probably using an ignition cut 2 step. mine pops like that just w/ no fire.
http://videos.streetfire.net/v...7.htm</TD></TR></TABLE> is a 2 step the same thing as anti lag ?
Old 06-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Metal Typhoon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> is a 2 step the same thing as anti lag ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

no as boostedcivicsir said anti lag retards the timing so far that the fuel ignites in the exhaust mani. the flames you are seeing is probably something along the lines of full throttle shift with hondata
Old 06-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Metal Typhoon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> is a 2 step the same thing as anti lag ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

no a 2 step is just an added on ignition cut, anti-lag is a program feature of AEM EMS, it has the ability to pull timing, and add gas, thus creating boost faster

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boostedcivicsir &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">anti lag retards the timming so far that combustion happens in the manifold and on the way out. as far as the backfiring goin down the trach, he is probably using an ignition cut 2 step. mine pops like that just w/ no fire.
http://videos.streetfire.net/v...7.htm</TD></TR></TABLE>

mine does the same thing, the switch engages for just a split second, and i can even get some flame-age out the muffler
Old 06-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mrbsponge)

You could actually setup the anti lag to work like a 2 step using the aem ems. Its builds crazy boost off the line but your egt goes threw the roof.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:39 PM

http://videos.streetfire.net/v...7.htm</TD></TR></TABLE>

u need to roll out of the water box, but sweet run tho. how much power were u making on that run and what size of slicks are those?
Old 06-18-2006, 06:20 AM
Mr. Badwrench

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (busted-B18)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by busted-B18 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

u need to roll out of the water box, but sweet run tho. how much power were u making on that run and what size of slicks are those?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i know nerves are still getting the best of me. buti did cut my best 60 on that run. 1.68 they are 24.5's can only run up to 25's in sfwd

Modified by boostedcivicsir at 2:30 AM 6/19/2006
Old 06-18-2006, 06:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I raceda guy last night in mtsu conquest with a t4 super 60. He would let out alot of black smoke between shifts and then shoot a huge flame outa the tailpipe. Man that thing was quick. lol
Old 06-18-2006, 02:05 PM

In the WRC championship they use also antilage systems...

so when you shifting gears the turbo gets a little push to keep it spooling hard..

p.s turbo's dont like that hehe
Old 06-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (DutchEGsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DutchEGsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">In the WRC championship they use also antilage systems...

so when you shifting gears the turbo gets a little push to keep it spooling hard..

p.s turbo's dont like that hehe</TD></TR></TABLE>P.S. Us jumpy people watching a race away from the inner city don't like that, especially when we jump and spill our Sprite
Old 06-18-2006, 05:27 PM
ABK
Honda-Tech Member

I was there when that ****** ran. That thing is wicked fast. He drove it to the track too from il to wi. Almost got wacked by a hatch though.
Old 06-18-2006, 06:46 PM

Default Re: HOLY MOTHERF&*^$# Backfire !!! (Honda_RN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Honda_RN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">GOD DAMN! haha..fast as hell!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 06-18-2006, 06:54 PM

i wonder if the track officials or the police get sick of calls about gun shots in the area. lol

at peak boost ken had a civic from tucson doing that got some vid of it from a dyno tune on aem. CRAZY LOUD !!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

LOL, damn i cant stop watching that ****, ******* nuts
Old 06-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HOLY MOTHERF&*^$# Backfire !!! (SPNFEDEH)

Old 06-19-2006, 01:23 PM

Default Re: HOLY MOTHERF&*^$# Backfire !!! (SPNFEDEH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SPNFEDEH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LOL, damn i cant stop watching that ****, ******* nuts</TD></TR></TABLE>me neither .... and by the way that **** loks scary to drive.. lok how the drifts a little at 4th gear... g*d d*mn
Old 06-19-2006, 03:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That thing is pretty badass, did you see how Squarely it got when he shifted into 4th

Quick Reply: HOLY MOTHERF&*^$# Backfire !!!