Notices

HIGHEST POWER IN AN STREET DRIVEN ACCORD Chassis????? (Honda powerplants please)

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HIGHEST POWER IN AN STREET DRIVEN ACCORD Chassis????? (Honda powerplants please)

Curious as to what people are making, and what region of the (country-world) youre in.... Any generation... Any (Honda) Powerplant..

I GO!!!:

Northwest...

5th gen 4 door EX
Built H22 / T4 PT6176SP
See sig. 612/445 @ 23 psi

VIDEO (Note 4 deep with tools in the car-Full interior, PS, Sub... etc):

Old 12-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HIGHEST POWER IN AN STREET DRIVEN ACCORD Chassis????? (supergenius)

There's a guy on here named spiker that has a 94-96 accord that is making 600+hp with an h22. The car is outtahand.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:46 AM

Default Re: HIGHEST POWER IN AN STREET DRIVEN ACCORD Chassis????? (Robert Padron)

My friend ran 11.4@129mph the last week in his accord wagon.I think he's in the 500's hp.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by supergenius &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Curious as to what people are making, and what region of the (country-world) youre in.... Any generation... Any (Honda) Powerplant..

I GO!!!:

Northwest...

5th gen 4 door EX
Built H22 / T4 PT6176SP
See sig. 612/445 @ 23 psi

VIDEO (Note 4 deep with tools in the car-Full interior, PS, Sub... etc):

</TD></TR></TABLE>
what happened to your other name on here?
Old 12-05-2007, 12:51 PM

Default Re: HIGHEST POWER IN AN STREET DRIVEN ACCORD Chassis????? (SOHC_MShue)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOHC_MShue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
what happened to your other name on here?</TD></TR></TABLE>

x2
Old 12-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: HIGHEST POWER IN AN STREET DRIVEN ACCORD Chassis????? (agrn93ls)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0I85ICdWpM
Old 12-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HIGHEST POWER IN AN STREET DRIVEN ACCORD Chassis????? (njn63)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njn63 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0I85ICdWpM</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats tyler_h's accord, forgot how much we made, i wanna say 580's whp at ~20psi letting off at like 6500rpm, had to stop there because we ran out of fuel pump

but this same engine in his ek chassis made 650+
Old 12-05-2007, 02:25 PM

Default Re: HIGHEST POWER IN AN STREET DRIVEN ACCORD Chassis????? (wHOAlly)

I LIKE THE WAGON.... ALOT!!!!

Hope it wasnt making 580 and only running 11.50s @ low 120 traps though..... Although very respectable Ets for the trap... Not indicative of 580 whp IMO though....

BTW....Ek doesnt count...LOL!!!

Ya my dyno was done on a known to be conservative dynomometer... Another set of pulls got 630 + on a regular dynojet..... My Turbo is getting maxed out, but I dont think Im gonna go any bigger... Its a mean **** on the street.... GRRRREAT powerband... Thinking a 100 shot though....

Just curious if theres anyone east of Colorado and north of California making what im making on the street in an Accord.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOHC_MShue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
what happened to your other name on here?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The Ban hammer dropped on meh...

Modified by supergenius at 10:13 AM 12/6/2007
Old 12-05-2007, 02:50 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by supergenius &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The Ban hammer dropped on meh... </TD></TR></TABLE>

isnt it going to happen again?
Old 12-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by supergenius &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Hope it wasnt making 580 and only running 11.50s @ low 120 traps though..... Although very respectable Ets for the trap... Not indicative of 580 whp IMO though....

BTW....Ek doesnt count...LOL!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

lowered the boost becuase we didnt want to blow it up, because we were running out of fuel like i said above. not to mention the care weighed in at 3200lbs

and how does the ek not count? thats where we pulled the motor/setup from
Old 12-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

there is a local guy that had 630+whp in his accord wagon. car was nuts on the streets...
Old 12-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by supergenius &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
The Ban hammer dropped on meh... </TD></TR></TABLE>
ahh that sucks
Old 12-06-2007, 07:58 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wHOAlly &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

and how does the ek not count? thats where we pulled the motor/setup from </TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHAHA ya, but im interested in street driven ACCORDS, not a motor that made XXX power in a civic and 5xx in an accord, thats 500 with respect to what im asking, **** i could turn up the boost on my pos, but the bottom line is that its tuned to 630. no more.... LOL... Thats what im after,

Who are the high HP Accord STREET power kings???? Dyno sheets???
Old 12-06-2007, 08:52 AM

You gonna get raped.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

HAHAHA ya, but im interested in street driven ACCORDS, not a motor that made XXX power in a civic and 5xx in an accord, thats 500 with respect to what im asking, **** i could turn up the boost on my pos, but the bottom line is that its tuned to 630. no more.... LOL... Thats what im after,

Who are the high HP Accord STREET power kings???? Dyno sheets???
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Um... so because the motor is in a different chassis it doesn't count? Despite it being the same exact motor?

This reminds me of the "Who has the fastest CRX running on 3 1/2 cylinders with 8 psi in the tires?" topic.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:10 AM

EXACTLY, this isnt a highest H,F,K,B MOTOR HP thread... get what im saying???

Ya... that why it says IN AN ACCORD... OBVIOUSLY you were having issues making the same power in the accord chassis - due to fuel or whatever (which IS what i was asking about)...

I could put my motor in another car with simply and up the boost (which at 630 whp im limited by the stock lines).... and make more too... BUT the bottom line is I have 630. Sounds like you "might have had 580"... But 6xx in a hatch. That is NOT an Accord....

The info this thread is after HOW MUCH HP IN AN ACCORD - a street driven accord, Not a hatch, not a teg not a geo.

**** I DD mine... Get it???

Did I say Accord enough??

Lol.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** I DD mine... BUT IN THE ACCORD I make 630... Get it

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I get we don't care. You get it?
Old 12-06-2007, 10:57 AM

Default Re: HIGHEST POWER IN AN STREET DRIVEN ACCORD Chassis????? (nsxmatt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nsxmatt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I get we don't care. You get it?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I get this:

Evidently you do care, or you wouldnt have posted... well some of us like being retarded on the interwebz from time to time-myself included. You may stop now... At least I can only post 5 times a day.. Im trying Ringo, im trying real hard....

Im sure there are other people interested as well.... Ive never seen the question asked, so as you probably dont have a car relative to the question.. thanks for playing. Im trying to be nice here.... actually, I have to play nice. Its your lucky day, enjoy it (not so eagerly awaits for ill thought rebuttal)...

Points to thread title..

Please keep this post on topic... Maybe in the wrong section... Should be in the Accord forum I guess???

Old 12-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im sure there are other people interested as well.... Ive never seen the question asked,
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Because we could have questions all day with people asking "who has the highest so and so in so and so chassis". It's stupid and pointless and your right, it doesn't belong here. Neither do you. You were banned before, enjoy it again.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by supergenius &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">EXACTLY, this isnt a highest H,F,K,B MOTOR HP thread... get what im saying???

Ya... that why it says IN AN ACCORD... OBVIOUSLY you were having issues making the same power in the accord chassis - due to fuel or whatever (which IS what i was asking about)...

I could put my motor in another car with simply and up the boost (which at 630 whp im limited by the stock lines).... and make more too... BUT the bottom line is I have 630. Sounds like you "might have had 580"... But 6xx in a hatch. That is NOT an Accord....

The info this thread is after HOW MUCH HP IN AN ACCORD - a street driven accord, Not a hatch, not a teg not a geo.

**** I DD mine... Get it???

Did I say Accord enough??

Lol.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Point is, anything that can be done to a hatch can be done to an Accord. Considering all you're asking for is "highest power in a street driven accord" the answer could easily be well over 800 if one of the SFWD guys decided to build an Accord. The sheet metal surrounding the engine does not make it any more difficult to make power; you still can have the same engine management, engine, turbo, parts, and fuel (you didn't specify stock fuel lines, just that it was a street car).

In other words, this thread is pointless (duh)
Old 12-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah but what about the most power in a dirt road driven Prelude with a 400+ lb. driver drinking Red Bull???