Notices

Help needed from Argentina...

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help needed from Argentina...

Hi guys, my name is Christian and i have recently purchased a 1994 Civic VTi hatchback from a friend.

Here are a couple of pics...

As you can see the engine is a B16A2, my plans are to purchase a TWM ITB since here in my country it would be very hard to adapt a ITB from 954RR or 1000RR. There is a mechanic here called Crespo, they bring the TMW itb's and i'd like for you guys to tell me EVERYTHING that I need to purchase in order to install the ITB's. I think i'll keep the engine stock...will it resist?

Let me tell you i've got almost no idea on engine mods so please help me with Indian proof explanations. This guy Crespo told me i would need to change the stock inyectors for a 350cc ones at least, Cam gears too, and I don't know what else...please help me guys, Shipping things to Argentina is very expensive, i've got a couple of friends studying at your country at California and Miami so it whould be easier for me to ship the stuff to their homes and they'll bring them here.

I need a detailed listing of all the accesories I need to purchase in order to instal the ITB's, do I need a Hondata?

Should I change my stock header for a DC one?

Well guys...i'll be expecting your answers and many thanks in advance.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Help needed from Argentina... (ARGENTINA B16A2)

you should be asking about ITBs in the all motor forum.

I really see no reason to buy ITBs on a bone stock motor, they will sound cool but you would be much better off spending your money on something else.

Intake header and exhaust would be a good place for you to start.