Notices

Help me identify this Atlanta, GA shop!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 07:24 AM
at the jetties fishin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Help me identify this Atlanta, GA shop!?

Move it to whatever forum it needs to be in but I figure since I see turbo cars there all the time it could go here

anyway, I ride MARTA to work everyday and between the Arts Center stop and the Lindberg Stop just after the train passes over I-85 going north as you're looking over the left side of the train you get to this industrial area of buildings. Nestled in the middle of them is one that looks like a big airplane hanger and has huge graffiti "HENSEVER" and "HENSCREW"....lol...on the back top. I can't identify ANY of the other buildings on the road NOR the street name so that I can get a close address to this place and scout for it.

It's either got to be an import racing shop or a chop shop because I'm always seeing turbocharged imports out on the back landing and you can see lifts and stuff inside and cars in the back lot.

I see supras, lexuses, jags, type-r's, etc, etc and I'd really like to go look closer.

It's right in front of the train tracks and sometimes trains park and block it out doh! right after the marta passes by it hits this little creek and then you see Post Lindberg. I've gone by the Post a few times trying to find a road over the creek but either it doesn't exist or I can't find it and all the other roads by the tracks I've found veer off away in the area I'm thinking.

anyone know what the hell this place is I'm thinking about?

Oh and if you're going southbound on marta, start looking to the right after you pass Lindberg station for the big building with that graffiti and the half dome top.