Notices

help!!!!!!! getting a few check engine lights!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2003, 10:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help!!!!!!! getting a few check engine lights!!!

whats up guys, , just put my temporary motor togather,,, run down;;; 98 gsr head, skunk2 intake mani,,, stock valvetrain,, 95 gsr block, 98 tranny,,,DRAG gen 3 kit,, Tial gate, t3/to4e upgrade, 3"exhaust,. hondata 2b, 550cc cpr's, msd 6al... i blew the rings on my 98 block so this 95 was a quick fix till it gets built,,, but i keep getting weird codes here,, one is number 41, HO25 heater,,(o2 i presume) then i got tonight, code #9 cylinder 1 position,,,, then code 4 crank angle sensor,, , i have yet to check if my belt skipped,,, but i dont think thats it the car runs perfect except for a shitty idle,, which is due to tuning with a stock gsr intake mani, and the bullshit t3/t4 that came with my drag kit,,,,,boosted-hybrid tuned my setup before, and its getting redone on thursday,,,, but i am wondering about the cylinder 1 position cel and the crank angle cel, because i thought the obd1 blocks dont have crank angle sensors, my plug is simply tucked away,,, can anybody help with this???? give me some ideas, the only other thing i changed was that i took the emissions **** out of the car,,ie: the little black box connected to the stock gsr mani,,, thats it,,, and i dont think that affects anything at all considering my **** is in a 93 si hatch,,, i dont know let me know what you think
thanks
D