Notices

fucking bastards!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ******* bastards!!

I know I've been reading how a lot of you guys are getting your cars broken into! It has finally happened to me! I'm not as pissed cuz all they got was my bass light!! hahahaah, funny part is that it was a gift from my friend and I was kinda getting annoyed with it but I didn't know how to get rid of it!! Anyway, they smashed the passenger door window. Just finished cleaning all the **** up, but I'm just getting really sick of these break ins and ****! At least they didn't get under the hood or anything. I think the alarm scared them off and that's why they were only able to grab that one light. Everything else looks normal but I just feel mad cuz you can't do anything about it really. You never really understand how others feel until this type of thing happens to you, so I do sympathize with the other dudes that got their **** stolen. I'm just happy they got that one light which is only 20 bux. But still, having to replace the window is a pain. I'd rather spend that 250 on something else like a better downpipe or putting it towards a better turbo! Oh well, sorry about my rant!
Old 11-11-2002, 01:51 PM

Default Re: ******* bastards!! (ludelvr)

That's why I park in my garage, and only take my car to certain places where I am 110% sure it will be safe.
Old 11-11-2002, 02:10 PM
New User

Default Re: ******* bastards!! (E Swift)

thieves are losers
Old 11-11-2002, 02:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 11-11-2002, 02:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ******* bastards!! (dlplayboy)

Old 11-11-2002, 02:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ******* bastards!! (dlplayboy)

You have to be careful these days, i HATE having my car parked in places im not familiar with. Usually i have people come up to my car, put their hands up to the window and look inside of it. That really freaks me out. the other night i was hanging out with the local car guys and this one guy was checking out my car, he even asked me where i lived. i was like.... i live 4 hours away in greenville. haha, you gotta be careful. driving a honda is as bas as having a lexus now.
Old 11-11-2002, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ******* bastards!! (E Swift)

Old 11-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Trial User

put the next 250 tward a big ******* pistol/shotgun... and a sleeping bag.... sleep in the back seat for a couple weeks.. and shot any ************ that breaks in!!!
Old 11-11-2002, 03:00 PM
Trial User

Default Re: ******* bastards!! (GSRwBOOST)

i nver admitted to where i live either... it was always.. in LA or some other area..
Old 11-11-2002, 03:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ******* bastards!! (GSRwBOOST)

don't feel too bad, my car has been broken into 6 times this years and was stolen and never recovered.
Old 11-11-2002, 03:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ******* bastards!! (HondaCutter)

I hate to rub this in, but here in Vermont, you can leave your car running while you go into the store without a care or worry. I leave it unlocked all the time; hell, my house is always unlocked too. That **** just doesn't happen up here; the communities are too small to get away with it. Everyone knows you.
Old 11-11-2002, 04:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ******* bastards!! (House of Boost)

I hate to rub this in, but here in Vermont, you can leave your car running while you go into the store without a care or worry. I leave it unlocked all the time; hell, my house is always unlocked too. That **** just doesn't happen up here; the communities are too small to get away with it. Everyone knows you.
Sadly, it will be bad someday, maybe not for 20 years, but crime spreads. I'm from Orlando and car theft wasn't bad at all compared to here in Portland, now! Theft in general seems to be rampant here, I know people that have been robbed numerous times in the last few months. really messed up...
Old 11-11-2002, 05:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ******* bastards!! (ion_four)

Sadly, it will be bad someday, maybe not for 20 years, but crime spreads. I'm from Orlando and car theft wasn't bad at all compared to here in Portland, now! Theft in general seems to be rampant here, I know people that have been robbed numerous times in the last few months. really messed up...
True, but VT isn't a thriving metropolis with developments springing up everywhere. There are bills and laws and zoning ordinances in place to prevent urban sprawl, and it will always be an agricultural state. There's crme everywhere, but when the whole town knows everyone (just like in the movies), it's really hard to get away with ****. Everyone watches eachothers backs, and other than bounced checks, various crimes involving acohol, and petty theft, crime is virtually non- existant.
Old 11-11-2002, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ******* bastards!! (House of Boost)

here is miami, theft is expected.. if you park your car somewere weird and come back 95% of the time something will have happened to it. especially integras and civics(but they like the lude too) they have taken my vafc before and my aem cold air will i was parked at the FIU parking lot!!!!!
Old 11-11-2002, 05:47 PM

Default Re: ******* bastards!! (93h22a4)

here is miami, theft is expected.. if you park your car somewere weird and come back 95% of the time something will have happened to it. especially integras and civics(but they like the lude too) they have taken my vafc before and my aem cold air will i was parked at the FIU parking lot!!!!!
Hearing things like that makes me glad I live in Oregon....although I just saw on the news last night that 234 Hondas have been stolen in Salem (capital of Oregon) since August....And Im moving there at the end of the month.