Notices

FS integra with a host of turbo parts, kinda off topic, sorry, just slightly turbo related

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 03:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS integra with a host of turbo parts, kinda off topic, sorry, just slightly turbo related

ok i've tried to sell this car in many forms and ways, here is a last ditch effort to sell the car perod. other people have made various offers and such, but i need to get rid of it by jan 10, selling parts as described below EMAIL ME at gonelaxin@aol.com, not on honda-tech cuz im rarely on here. I could give a **** less about the honda scene anymore, i've been fucked by way too many shops. i just have to eat my losses and hightail it home, plus if i get rid of this thing soon, parents get me new evo 8 or the sti. and to you guys who like to flame and such, im not a 17 yr kid, im 23, and i have numerous respected people on this board to vouch for me
1st-here's a link to my rolling chassis from a past ebay auction, everything listed is included
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ME:B:EOAS:US:3
2nd-im not mechanically inclined nor do i pretend to be. i have no intention on even wanting to pull the motor settup thats in the car presently out, so as the car sits in my garage, here is what's included
00 ls block
10:1 20 over je pistons
pauter ls rods
knifeedged ls crank
nuformz block guard
problem here is that 1 sleeve cracked, the motor had a fresh build, and upon starting it, it cracked a sleeve, could have been my aem program was f'ed up or an improper build, nontheless, i dont care, its being sold as is, but i can assure you the crank and rods are fine, ( rods only had 1000 miles on them at time of rebuild, pistons were new)email me for pics with the head off
head-perfect working condition
00 b16 si head complete w/distributor/vtec solenoid/manifold/str fuel rail
stock valvetrain except for 2001 type r cams and str cam gears
just had a valve adjustment, great condition
00 ls tranny-no grinds, perfect working order with a quaife lsd(1000 miles on unit)
power steering/abs still in working condition in the car
driveshaft shop stage 3 axles/hub abs style-1000 miles on them
full 3" exhaust with borla xr-1 muffler
all necessary fuel lines running from rail to the fule cell -8,-6 lines

THIS IS HOW THE CAR SITS NOW

also seperate i have a spare ls block with crank
t4 turbonetics 60-1 turbo (5 miles on it-email me ill explain)
kooks t4 turbo mainfold-1000 miles
tial 46mm wastegate
3" custom downpipe to run with the above settup
xs eng skyline gtr core with 3" intake piping (w/blitz dd blow-off valve) 2.5" compressor side piping
im entertaining offers presently, but really need to get a total of at least 11k out of any combination of the above settup. all information is stated above, so read carefully, this is one hell of a steal either way you look at it. I HAVE PICS OF EVERYTHING , so just shoot me an email and we can talk, thanks for your time, and please pass along the info to anyone you know, thanks and have a good holiday