Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics**

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 11:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (DC2R714)

I guess its really SWEET, after all! WEll, atleast its not a cat!
Old 07-18-2003, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (FredoSP)

damn mouse, can't even keep up with boost.

i guess your car really was powered by hampsters, uhhh mice?

lol

Brad
Old 07-19-2003, 01:12 AM

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (lazerus)

ahhh mista jangles, what have you gotten yourself into? I found a dead mouse lodged in between my a/c condensor and the radiator once, i think he snuck in there when i left my car at home for a few months then i cooked him the first time i drove my car again.

I just found a dead bird that thought my brother's 3" turbo exhaust was a cozy place to live. The exhaust was one piece and was uninstalled... it was leaning up against a wall in the corner of our garage with one end sticking up in the air and the other end blocked off by the ground. He flew in the top and cruised down to the bottom and couldn't get out. Som bitch died there, so i did the only thing i could do: give him one last flight in our potato gun into the desert. It was a good shot, he probably flew at least 100 yards. i think he would have liked it that way.
Old 07-19-2003, 02:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (PreIudeSI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PreIudeSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ahhh mista jangles, what have you gotten yourself into? I found a dead mouse lodged in between my a/c condensor and the radiator once, i think he snuck in there when i left my car at home for a few months then i cooked him the first time i drove my car again.

I just found a dead bird that thought my brother's 3" turbo exhaust was a cozy place to live. The exhaust was one piece and was uninstalled... it was leaning up against a wall in the corner of our garage with one end sticking up in the air and the other end blocked off by the ground. He flew in the top and cruised down to the bottom and couldn't get out. Som bitch died there, so i did the only thing i could do: give him one last flight in our potato gun into the desert. It was a good shot, he probably flew at least 100 yards. i think he would have liked it that way.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, take flight my little friend... fire in the hole!!!!

gotta love an aqua net soaked, flaming bird hurdling through the air at neer super sonic speeds. memories...

-Ryan
Old 07-19-2003, 02:25 AM

lemmiwinks, lemmiwinks

man that is a funny south park
Old 07-19-2003, 02:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (tegasaurus)

Ok well first I damn near crapped my pants and died laughing when I was saw this post. Second, J00 mY FRiEND aRe 1 sEEk inDiViDuAL, I like it
Old 07-19-2003, 05:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (tegasaurus)

that mouse is not the reason you blew your motor. That thing fell into the oil after you had drained it.
Old 07-19-2003, 06:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (TurboCX)

Well we gave him a proper burial at sea (sewer). Now I have to upgrade my mice. WTF! This **** just doesnt end with turbo
Old 07-19-2003, 07:11 AM
Boostless97Lude

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (DC2R714)

man that's so weird.... Lone Luder's car was powered by a damn bird, we found his dead *** in the oil too

Modified by Boostless97Lude at 2:36 PM 7/19/2003
Old 07-19-2003, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (PreIudeSI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PreIudeSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ahhh mista jangles, what have you gotten yourself into? I found a dead mouse lodged in between my a/c condensor and the radiator once, i think he snuck in there when i left my car at home for a few months then i cooked him the first time i drove my car again.

I just found a dead bird that thought my brother's 3" turbo exhaust was a cozy place to live. The exhaust was one piece and was uninstalled... it was leaning up against a wall in the corner of our garage with one end sticking up in the air and the other end blocked off by the ground. He flew in the top and cruised down to the bottom and couldn't get out. Som bitch died there, so i did the only thing i could do: give him one last flight in our potato gun into the desert. It was a good shot, he probably flew at least 100 yards. i think he would have liked it that way.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nice work... Gotta love those potato guns. The local yacht club is still missing the top half of their wind vane from when I had to do my 7th grade science fair project back in the day
Old 07-19-2003, 11:10 AM

Wow.... This is just damn funny. Go Mr. Lemmywinks your journey's just begun!Just goes to show what happens when you mix oil and coolant. Alittle fo' tha homies.
Old 07-19-2003, 12:08 PM

I dont get how he got in there either... musta been real small
Old 07-19-2003, 12:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (stierhund)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stierhund &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I dont get how he got in there either... musta been real small</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's a joke guys. His name wasn't Jim, and he didn't work in the motor. The full drain pan was in the garage and a mouse hopped in it and died.

Old 07-19-2003, 12:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (lazerus)

dude thats to funny. i was thinking iwasa gonna see something serious though you ***** lol. poor jim .
Old 07-20-2003, 08:17 AM

Ah, this has to be one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time.

When I saw the title, I had the suspicion that there was a dead animal involved...
Old 07-20-2003, 08:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (VerbalKint)

I thought his name was Jerry, tried to hide from stupid Tom that wants to whack his little ***. No wonder Tom could'nt find the little sucker.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (boostedb20vtec)

time to upgrade to bigger and better RATS! how are the other 3 hanging on?
Old 07-20-2003, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (4g_civic_si)

Yeah, get forged rats.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (EL'ation)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EL'ation &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Yeah, get forged rats.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ya found a chip in two tails. I will need to upgrade.

Modified by DC2R714 at 12:12 AM 7/21/2003
Old 07-20-2003, 11:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TeStUdO)

I love how one picture wasn't good enough
Old 07-20-2003, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (EL'ation)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EL'ation &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Yeah, get forged rats.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nothing produces power like forged rats.
Old 07-20-2003, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thats some funny ****!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2003, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (Turbo D17)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo D17 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Nothing produces power like forged rats.</TD></TR></TABLE>

HILARIOUS lol

Old 07-20-2003, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (CivicRyda2k)

Stick with forged rats. You'll never hear the end of it if you put eagles in there. They say those birds won't fly.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics** (rondigs)

Quick Reply: Found The Real Reason My Engine Blew! **Warning graphic pics**