Felt like sharing this here, my 2 year old made Jalopnik.com's website

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Felt like sharing this here, my 2 year old made Jalopnik.com's website

I filmed this video a couple weeks ago and uploaded it to my youtube account so I could then post it on a local forum and my facebook. Apparently someone from one of those 3 places submitted it to the folks over at Jalopnik.com and it made their webpage haha.

The comments being posted are hillarious, people saying it was staged and he shouldn't be touching a hot turbo. Best part is, it wasn't staged as it was the first time I have ever asked him to show me my turbo and secondly the car had been turned off for a few days. We was putting new plugs in it while Tyson was outside playing with his cousins.

Anyways heres the link, figured id share. Mods if you think its in the wrong section or whatever please pm me the new link if ya can.

http://jalopnik.com/5953762/adorable...ees-onehttp://
Old 10-22-2012, 01:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Felt like sharing this here, my 2 year old made Jalopnik.com's website

Awesome! One of my friends bought a bone stock DA with some issues. He brought it to the house and popped the hood for me to start my initial consultation. My son (barely 4 at the time) walks over, looks under the hood, looks to my friend and says "Where's the turbo?" My friend replies that it doesnt have a turbo. My son rolls his eyes and says "Pfft... weak." and walked off. I love that little dude!
Old 10-22-2012, 01:45 PM
It's wU to the sOLdiEr!

Default Re: Felt like sharing this here, my 2 year old made Jalopnik.com's website

Not bad sir
He'll be building Hondas by the age of 10

Make it happen
Old 10-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Haha well his power wheels is getting car batter conversion at some point between now and his birthday next year, a functioning instrument panel and paint matched to my car.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's too funny! My 2.5 yr old is the same way. Any time someone comes to the house he wants to see their motor. He can tell you where the battery, intake, and alternator is on all the cars he looks at. He always thinks when I get in my hatch that I am going racing in my race car. They are always listening even when you think they are in their own world!
Old 10-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 274 Likes on 262 Posts

haha that's funny! A Turbo!
Old 10-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The comments people make on there are the funny thing. Good lord they act like its the worst thing becasue a kid touched a turbo on a non running car, gasp!!! Its probablly a good thing I can't login from my home computer haha.