Feedback request: Hunter Tuned Injectors

Old 02-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Feedback request: Hunter Tuned Injectors

Anyone used any of his decapped injectors? Im looking around for an e85 compatible injector that doesnt require too much modification to the rail or wiring. From what Ive seen on his youtube you may have to play with rail height but I havent really seen whats involved in the wiring of these.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default re: Feedback request: Hunter Tuned Injectors

I tuned a car with them and didn't like them at all. They didn't wanna idle anything leaner then low 13's are the best regardless of what I did with injector dead times. I have a set of 210lb bosch injectors I found on eBay for $85 for a set of four that are e85 compatible and they work very well for as cheap as they are. They just need lower injector washers like id1000's do but diy tuning has those for $18 for a set. Other then that they fit stock fuel rails perfect and lower seals just fine.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thats what i was really concerned about is the tuning on them. Good to know
Old 02-09-2019, 05:34 PM
O.G. triple O.G.

Originally Posted by K7-1Ktrevor View Post
I tuned a car with them and didn't like them at all. They didn't wanna idle anything leaner then low 13's are the best regardless of what I did with injector dead times. I have a set of 210lb bosch injectors I found on eBay for $85 for a set of four that are e85 compatible and they work very well for as cheap as they are. They just need lower injector washers like id1000's do but diy tuning has those for $18 for a set. Other then that they fit stock fuel rails perfect and lower seals just fine.
Should have bought those instead of the ones I currently have. Paid $300 for my set of 1000cc, from Clean-Injection (eBay). They seem to run fine but cost wise, I could have done better I guess....
Old 02-11-2019, 02:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by K7-1Ktrevor View Post
what is your deadtimes on 210lb bosch injectors?
Old 02-11-2019, 09:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

They are at 120ms I believe. They ran good between 91ms and 120ms.
Old 02-15-2019, 07:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Feedback request: Hunter Tuned Injectors

I have a set on the way should be delivered today! I'll let you know how it goes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: