Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a/f gauge

hello can i use the air/fuel gauge in honda dohc zc? thanks
Old 03-16-2004, 08:39 PM

Default Re: a/f gauge (mateencrx91)

nope.

dohc zc's dont use fuel, or air.

and even if they did, do you think honda would ever be stupid enough to mix them, it could combust!

>yes<
Old 03-16-2004, 08:45 PM

Default Re: a/f gauge (envision2teg)

Make sure its a jdm a/f guage for the jdm motor or it will never work right...Japanese air doesnt have as much oxygen as ours so it wont work correctly, you need one calibrated for the jdm air and fuel.....

btw yes it will work.....
Old 03-16-2004, 08:48 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mateencrx91 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hello can i use the air/fuel gauge in honda dohc zc? thanks </TD></TR></TABLE>

I recomend that you do some reading before you attempt to modify your car in ANY way. Not being an *** but if your not sure about a question like this, I'd hate to be there when you change your oil.
Old 03-16-2004, 09:12 PM
Moderator in Chief

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: a/f gauge (TravSi)

hold up... they make JDM a/f gauges?!
Old 03-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

A/F guages are inaccurate. Don't bother.
Old 03-16-2004, 09:31 PM

Default Re: a/f gauge (Muckman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Muckman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hold up... they make JDM a/f gauges?!</TD></TR></TABLE>

god i hope yur joking.....
Old 03-16-2004, 09:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: a/f gauge (TravSi)

I'm sure he is.
Old 03-16-2004, 09:49 PM

Default Re: a/f gauge (envision2teg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by envision2teg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nope.

dohc zc's dont use fuel, or air.

and even if they did, do you think honda would ever be stupid enough to mix them, it could combust!

&gt;yes&lt;</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ha Ha Ha. dont let this turn into ClubSi, if ur gunna burn..... be funny like this guy!
Old 03-16-2004, 10:01 PM

Default Re: a/f gauge (b16ahybrid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16ahybrid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I recomend that you do some reading before you attempt to modify your car in ANY way. Not being an *** but if your not sure about a question like this, I'd hate to be there when you change your oil.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm with this guy , you obviously have not even bother to research what the A/F gauge is for.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:05 PM

while your at it i think you should change your muffler belt and check your turn signal fluids.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: a/f gauge (Muckman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Muckman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hold up... they make JDM a/f gauges?!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes!

There's also version for Europe!

But there are also special versions which are adjustable.. you just need to setup in which time-zone you're in!

Old 03-16-2004, 11:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: a/f gauge (Nick7)

most of you guys are dicks. how do you expect anyone to learn when hes asking a valid question, and you're all telling him to check his muffler bearings?

wtf

Modified by pissedoffsol at 11:24 AM 3/17/2004
Old 03-17-2004, 12:13 AM

Default Re: a/f gauge (pissedoffsol)

very true........im sorry :{
Old 03-17-2004, 01:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pissedoffsol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">most of you rugys are dicks. how do you expect anyone to learn when hes asking a valid question, and you're all telling him to check his muffler bearings?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Takes just little common sense... if he as O2 sensor, he can use A/F gauge... simple as that.

Even if his car originally hasn't got O2 sensor, he can still make a bung and put O2 sensor and connect it to gauge.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:54 AM

I think you deserve a little flaming for asking a question like that. No one has even insulted him personally yet.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Takes just little common sense... if he as O2 sensor, he can use A/F gauge... simple as that.

Even if his car originally hasn't got O2 sensor, he can still make a bung and put O2 sensor and connect it to gauge.</TD></TR></TABLE>

it doesn't matter. Without asking or finding it documented, how would one even know that it connects to the o2 sensor?

not everyone knows basic things- and we all start somewhere.

its **** like this that pisses me off about the internet. everyone expects some pre-requsite knowledge that not everyone has. Most of us have friends or family that got us into cars- some people live in the middle of no where where modified cars are about as few and far between as Enzo's.

Give a noob a chance.mp3
Old 03-17-2004, 04:03 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pissedoffsol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

it doesn't matter. Without asking or finding it documented, how would one even know that it connects to the o2 sensor?

not everyone knows basic things- and we all start somewhere.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's called a SEARCH buddy.
Not trying to ba an ***, but if one was really trying to figure something out, the first step is to do a search. You cant make excuses for everything and you cant expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter. I'm personally sick of people on the "internet" asking basic (yes it's a basic question) questions without do any research on their own. The information Is out there USE it.
Nbody directly atacked him, everything said was well witin reason IMO.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:39 PM

OK at first i was just about to say yeah we're all being to hard on this guy but then if you go ahead and look at the other posts this guy has made you can see that people have tried to guide him along but the type of things he is posting (ex: what is the loudest bov for under $100) show he hasnt put any thought or effort into learning anything about his car. So i say the criticisim is well deserved.

P.S. I did i spell criticisim wrong?
Old 03-17-2004, 08:17 PM

I've learned a **** load by searching, and yes everyone can agree this is a basic question and thats why no one is taking seriously. I've learned a great abundance of stuff off the internet by searching (and seaching means beyond Honda-Tech and any forum) because forums will give you hit and misses... they are after all just someone else trying to explain something to you, and they can ALWAYS be wrong too.

Its obvious this guy has not tried at all to find out what a A/F does and has no use for it other than for looks. This post is like standing next to a clock and asking the guy next to you to tell you what time it is because you don't want to bother looking yourself. Nothing in this world is free, the internet has so much information... you don't even have to go to the library anymore and people are just getting even lazier and whats everything given to them.
Old 03-17-2004, 08:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

will good that u know? i bealive if u share it, would help some one; rather than make fun of thankssssss and i thought this was the place that u can ask question, sorry that my question are not smart but thanks any way......
Old 03-17-2004, 08:29 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mateencrx91 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">will good that u know? i bealive if u share it, would help some one; rather than make fun of thankssssss and i thought this was the place that u can ask question, sorry that my question are not smart but thanks any way......</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's not that your questions are dumb it's the fact that if you searched you would have never had to post this question. Do a little research (like you did in school) and you shall learn.