Notices

Emanage question

Old 02-26-2005, 06:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Emanage and Compression questions

I want to tune my emanage unit on my 99 EX. What kind of software do I need to complete this?? Or do I need to get the Emanage programmer to do anything?? Just curious, because I've heard mixed reviews on the Emanage unit that its really not that good, but I just want to avoid changing my car over to OBD1 with Hondata or Uberdata.

Also, I have a DX bottom end, with a DH racing Y8 head. I've heard in different cases that compression jumps to 10.5 to 1, but also heard it doesnt even make it to 10.1 to 1. Anyone know the exact numbers for the Mini Me swap? I want to have a general idea of what compression ratio I'll be having when I boost later this week. Thanks
Old 02-26-2005, 06:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Emanage and Compression questions (SOHCex20)

Dont hold me to this but I think there are a few ***** on the side that allow you to adjust fuel like the old AFC's.

However if you want to go beyond that I think you need the extra harnesses, ignition and fuel, as well as the editing software from Greddy.
Old 02-26-2005, 07:18 AM

Default Re: Emanage and Compression questions (MooreBoost)

Thanks for the post. I've been trying to look around for the tuning software needed, but not too much is explained very clearly. I don't actually have the emanage in hand, I'm going to pick it up along with the greddy kit on monday, I was jsut wondering if there was a way to hook up a laptop to the car with the tuning software to get it tuned in even more. I'll take a look at it to see if there are those ***** on the side. The pics of the box look like there is something to adjust. Thanks
Old 02-26-2005, 08:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Emanage and Compression questions (SOHCex20)

Yes you can tune even more with a laptop. I sold my emanage couldnt get it to work right.

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/index.html