Notices

Down Pipe for Homemade turbo?

Old 03-23-2005, 02:59 PM
JMD
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Down Pipe for Homemade turbo?

I'm puttin together a turbo kit from different parts and i was wonderin where to get a down pipe? Is there one from another car i can use or do i have to get one made or will brand name ones fit on a junkyard turbo? Its for a 2000 integra.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Down Pipe for Homemade turbo? (JMD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JMD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm puttin together a turbo kit from different parts and i was wonderin where to get a down pipe? Is there one from another car i can use or do i have to get one made or will brand name ones fit on a junkyard turbo? Its for a 2000 integra.</TD></TR></TABLE>

depends what turbo and what manifold do you have . whats your set up ?
Old 03-23-2005, 04:08 PM

Default Re: Down Pipe for Homemade turbo? (project dc2)

Yeah so many combinations it's not even funny to think about. Everyone has to have them made if it doesn't come with a kit. All you need to do is go to a shop and tell them you need a DP for your car...give them your car and boom you got one. What I did, to make it cheaper, is bought the 3" U-bend pipes and cut and fit the pipes as necessary. then took it too a local muffler shop and told them to weld here, here, hrere, here and here... . then I took it home and installed it. Of course it was a perfict fit and only cost me $60 for parts and labor