Notices

Digital boost Controller Gizzmo

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 08:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Digital boost Controller Gizzmo

I was wondering has anyone ever used this digital boost controller Gizzmo? and how good is it compare to the rest on the market?
I am new to the boost world, and I am in the process of gathering parts when monies allows me to. The controller is the next thing on my list that I needs to get.
A friend of mines has one in his S2K, for over 8 months now and never had any problem he claims. He is the only person that I know of that has one. He always buys the right stuffs for his cars. I just wanted to know if its a good brand or is there something better?

In developing the MS-IBC, the aim was to design and engineer a boost controller that would cater to the serious drag racing professional, whilst still being quite at home on the streets. We succeeded. The MS-IBC is packed with the serious features that can be utilised in the real world of drag racing like 3.5 bar of boost control, a clear digital boost gauge with an over boost warning and a remote Facility to either toggle the high speed boost change memories or operate the Gizzmo Multi-Scramble feature.

Gizzmo's Multi-Scramble takes the conventional scramble feature one step further. A conventional scramble allows the user, upon pressing a button, to set a fixed amount of over boost and time duration e.g. 3lb extra for 5sec. Gizzmo's Multi-Scramble function allows the user to operate the button again before the scramble time has completed adding the same amount of boost again and refreshing the time duration.
All of this plus closed/open loop modes packed into a great looking controller that is so easy to fit and operate.

Adjustable up to 50lb (3.5bar)
Multi Scramble Boost
Remote Scramble/Boost Memory button facility
Over-Boost warning
Selectable open/closed loop boost control
6 Boost Memories
40mhz High Speed RISC Processor
Black Extruded Aluminium case
Blue 7 segment LED display
White backlit buttons
Real Time digital boost gauge
Simple 2-Wire Installation
Suits Internal or External Wastegates
Comes complete with all fitting

Old 08-21-2008, 07:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Digital boost Controller Gizzmo (Respect Given Non Takin)

Thats a good question, would like to know the answer to this also