Notices

a complete turbo kit for b16a?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a complete turbo kit for b16a?

hi guys,im finaly planing on going the turbo way. i recently visited singapore where i saw some pretty crazy NA built B18s and B20vtecs but i think just a good turbo and a tune will give me a good punch out of my b16a.

im pretty new in this so help me out. so far my plan is to get a turbo kit,or make one from getting parts whatever is more value for money. then get a tuner flown in from a near by country of mine,from the asia pasific,thailand,malayshiya or around. after that make him tune the turbo on my car on the road. i dont have dyno access so road tuning for me.

now im asking for suggestions on some good road tuner in this part of the globe and what things will i be needing and how miuch can they be? i checked some of the peakboost kits,but they are US$3500 without any injetors,pumps,bov or even a ecu(hondata).

so suggest me some prices guy,give me a idea on how far i can shoot and yet be safe. please keep in mind that i will be flying in the tuner,and he will go bak after its done,so later on if there is somthing wrong then i have to solve that on my own.so the tune should be as fail-safe as possible from the start.