Notices

Complete oil line kit help!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete oil line kit help!

Ive been searching on where i can get a complete oil line kit with everything in it (3an feed line, 10an drain line, all fittings, adapters, bungs, everything!) I found this link someone posted here on HT but i cant figure out if its just the feed line or the whole kit for 99$? http://www.fast-turbo.com/products/C...-Line-Kit.html

Does anyone know where i can get a full kit that will require no extra parts except welding the return bung?
Old 05-09-2015, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Complete oil line kit help!

That kit look complete. I just can't tell if they include an oil restrictor. Depending on what turbo you have you will probably need one. Most journal bearing turbos use a .065 and most ball bearing turbos use a .035 restrictor.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pickles_xD
Ive been searching on where i can get a complete oil line kit with everything in it (3an feed line, 10an drain line, all fittings, adapters, bungs, everything!) I found this link someone posted here on HT but i cant figure out if its just the feed line or the whole kit for 99$? Fast-Turbo Complete Turbo Oil Line Kit

Does anyone know where i can get a full kit that will require no extra parts except welding the return bung?
Turbo Oil Feed Kit
http://www.brfittings.com/index.php?...&product_id=95
Old 05-09-2015, 09:38 PM

Received 234 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by Pickles_xD
Ive been searching on where i can get a complete oil line kit with everything in it (3an feed line, 10an drain line, all fittings, adapters, bungs, everything!) I found this link someone posted here on HT but i cant figure out if its just the feed line or the whole kit for 99$? Fast-Turbo Complete Turbo Oil Line Kit

It's best not to try to get a complete kit that way, because that place may not necessarily know (or list) the company and type of turbocharger you have. There are easily differences in lengths for oil feed, water lines, oil return line (depending upon oil pan used), etc. Its best to get them individually from one source and narrow down the specifics from there.

As boosted94gsr stated.

-Type of turbo Garrett-styled (Turbonetics, Garrett, Borg-Warner)

-Type of CHRA Ball-bearing Garrett, Journal Bearing Garrett, Turbonetics, etc. Each type has different oil feed sizes that may affect restrictor fitment. (No-No to "plate" restrictors from eBay)

-Type of Exhaust manifold Bottom Mount, Top Mount

-Type of Oil Pan OEM Steel, Moreoso, Canton Steel

All these are important for the company to know before trying to save a couple of bucks on a "one click" selection.

Head to B&R fittings when you have that information. They will serve you well, despite the slight difference in cost increase. BE SMART BY BEING SPECIFIC