Notices

Cold Fusion nozzel install with factory OBD0 B16a manifold and fuel rail??????????????

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cold Fusion nozzel install with factory OBD0 B16a manifold and fuel rail??????????????

Hey i'm installing these:

onto a first gen B16 manifold with a factory fuel rail. I've already got the plan, but how will I be able to bolt down the fuel rail? Spacers?

Anyone do this conversion themselves? I've always ran a single fogger setup, but would love the simplicity of the nozzel setup. I'm gonna have to get with Cold Fusion in regards to jetting next week, but for now, I need some insight. These babies look like they can be setup for wet or dual stage dry. I intend to go wet though, obviously.

Give me a hand if you can lend me one. LOL
Old 07-25-2008, 11:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Cold Fusion nozzel install with factory OBD0 B16a manifold and fuel rail?????????????? (integraw

NX had something like that for honda's the NXL kit that nitrous express offers with a fuel rail...
Old 07-26-2008, 04:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Cold Fusion nozzel install with factory OBD0 B16a manifold and fuel rail?????????????? (integraw

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by VRD^don &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">NX had something like that for honda's the NXL kit that nitrous express offers with a fuel rail...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I know what you mean, completely, but my whole intentions was to not spend $1000 on this deal. I had it figured that I could go this route for just under $300 since I already have a bottle, feed line, solenoids, and all the wiring. The only thing i'll need is the nozzles as shown above, more jets, two distribution blocks, and some nylon tubing. Then i'd need some time with the system of course. However, I just would like to know if anyone has done this with the factory fuel rail, and if so, let me know how long the spacers had to be.