Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 11:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CARB STIKERS FOR TURBO KIT

hi dose anybody sell greddy carb stikers i have a 99 civic dx hatch
w
d16y7 motor
vitara pistons
filled block w devcon aluminum up top 3/8in below deck like a block guard...
eagel esp h beam rods
fully rebuilt
stock dx head for now till i get my z6 head fixed up
t3t4 turbo
dsm 450
fluctuates 8-10 psi
tuned on crome
p28 ecu
homemade jumper harness.
97 ex trans
1/4 didnt pass tech inspection last week cuz my windshild is craked so bad!! but i smoked my frinds o3 mustang gt taht ran 15.0

i couldent find the person thats sellin them thats why i asked you for your help thanks for the help guys im a noob here im active on the homemade turbo forum
my id is turbo4life there
Old 02-20-2007, 06:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: CARB STIKERS FOR TURBO KIT (sohcturbohatch9)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcturbohatch9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hi dose anybody sell greddy carb stikers i have a 99 civic dx hatch
w
d16y7 motor
vitara pistons
filled block w devcon aluminum up top 3/8in below deck like a block guard...
eagel esp h beam rods
fully rebuilt
stock dx head for now till i get my z6 head fixed up
t3t4 turbo
dsm 450
fluctuates 8-10 psi
tuned on crome
p28 ecu
homemade jumper harness.
97 ex trans
1/4 didnt pass tech inspection last week cuz my windshild is craked so bad!! but i smoked my frinds o3 mustang gt taht ran 15.0

i couldent find the person thats sellin them thats why i asked you for your help thanks for the help guys im a noob here im active on the homemade turbo forum
my id is turbo4life there</TD></TR></TABLE>

You want a greddy carb sticker for a homemade kit? That's pretty legal.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:01 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: CARB STIKERS FOR TURBO KIT (njn63)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njn63 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You want a greddy carb sticker for a homemade kit? That's pretty legal.</TD></TR></TABLE>

lawl. ive got a greddy kit on my car now, im just gonna leave the sticker in the engine bay for when i swap in my 2.0L 60-1
Old 02-21-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: CARB STIKERS FOR TURBO KIT (zeimbo)

yes it leagal cuz it hmt **** fool but come on anybody know who sels it i know he has a web site a frind of mine told me he bought two from him 14 bux ea i need it bad come on no rice comments please thanks
Old 02-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcturbohatch9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> yes it leagal cuz it hmt **** fool but come on anybody know who sels it i know he has a web site a frind of mine told me he bought two from him 14 bux ea i need it bad come on no rice comments please thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

Actually, not it's not legal at all. Fool.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:43 PM

my hood latch is broken to the pigs and i have a sectet one hidden so it dont matter and i dont have a ricer cannon i have a stock dummy muffler and a homemade (just like all my other ****) side exit exhuast thats not visible from the side.. so come on who knows coff it up and stop bullshiting me i know its illigal wehn you get caought duuu i dont open my hood anymore for them stanking pigs!
i got pulled over 3 times alrady and the pigs cant do **** thye didnt even wanna ask me to open my hood.. notic the key word "ask" they dont have no right to open your hood unless they have reason to belive.. like if they see you have a ricer exhaust and **** same goes for searching your dam car thye cant touch your locked trunk and glove blox and interiour of the car if you lock that **** before you step out if they ask you to.. but they can search the inside only not a lock glove box if only thye see somting in the car that is in "view" like it says in thier rules.. and they can take that **** like weed and cahrge you for it but i dont have any or mess with that **** so it dont matter.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:15 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcturbohatch9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> my hood latch is broken to the pigs and i have a sectet one hidden so it dont matter and i dont have a ricer cannon i have a stock dummy muffler and a homemade (just like all my other ****) side exit exhuast thats not visible from the side.. so come on who knows coff it up and stop bullshiting me i know its illigal wehn you get caought duuu i dont open my hood anymore for them stanking pigs!
i got pulled over 3 times alrady and the pigs cant do **** thye didnt even wanna ask me to open my hood.. notic the key word "ask" they dont have no right to open your hood unless they have reason to belive.. like if they see you have a ricer exhaust and **** same goes for searching your dam car thye cant touch your locked trunk and glove blox and interiour of the car if you lock that **** before you step out if they ask you to.. but they can search the inside only not a lock glove box if only thye see somting in the car that is in "view" like it says in thier rules.. and they can take that **** like weed and cahrge you for it but i dont have any or mess with that **** so it dont matter. </TD></TR></TABLE>

dood what are u smoking? HAHAHAHA
Old 03-02-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: CARB STIKERS FOR TURBO KIT (bnut510)

why you jacking my tread ho get the hell of wiht your fall aprt chrome bull **** blox turbin headers

WTF this aint for sale thats why honda-tech dosent have tech and a bunch of **** bags and whos the moderator for this part aint doing his / her job this is bull ****
you **** heads dont got **** im sick of ya
thats why i 99.99999999999999999% of the time post on hmt suckas!
Old 03-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcturbohatch9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why (are) you jacking my thread? Ho get the hell (out) of (here) with your fall(ing) apart chrome bull **** blox turbin headers.

WTF this aint for sale, that's why honda-tech dosent have tech and a bunch of **** bags. And who's the moderator for this part? He isn't doing his / her job. This is bull ****,
you **** heads dont got **** im sick of ya.
Thats why 99.99999999999999999% of the time (I) post on hmt suckas! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I think i almost understand now.

You do realize though that the stuff that is for sale is in his signature right? He didn't post it in his post.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CARB STIKERS FOR TURBO KIT (njn63)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njn63 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You do realize though that the stuff that is for sale is in his signature right? He didn't post it in his post.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL

Old 03-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you sir are pathetic..... Why dont you go on hmt and post there then... or wait they are worthless too or what????

If you looking for the stickers why dont you go to the marketplace you dingbat..

I am calling you names cause you called other ppl names before they called you out...... do onto others what you would want them to do to you....
Old 03-06-2007, 04:24 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcturbohatch9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why you jacking my tread ho get the hell of wiht your fall aprt chrome bull **** blox turbin headers

WTF this aint for sale thats why honda-tech dosent have tech and a bunch of **** bags and whos the moderator for this part aint doing his / her job this is bull ****
you **** heads dont got **** im sick of ya
thats why i 99.99999999999999999% of the time post on hmt suckas! </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha yeh ok u ****** fob go back to hmt and ask them then.