Can someone find and ship me this

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 05:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone find and ship me this

Its the block adapter for a turbo setup , thanks cant find it anywhere
Old 06-22-2005, 05:23 AM

Default Re: Can someone find and ship me this (Chiman)

like the *** stain!!!
Old 06-22-2005, 05:42 AM
BCICAN

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chiman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">like the *** stain!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha good eye

Check http://www.jegs.com click on the fuel button on the left side then go to fittings. I think aeroquip or earl has something like that if I remember correctly.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:30 AM

Default Re: Can someone find and ship me this (Dunc)

http://www.tunertoys.com

or

PM Flamenco-T on here
Old 06-22-2005, 06:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Can someone find and ship me this (Dunc)

dude those fittings can all be purchased at your local lowes hardware store in the plumbing isle for about $1.50 each.

and WTF man to the 1st reply.
Old 06-22-2005, 08:05 AM

Yes just go to the hardware store.
Old 06-22-2005, 08:10 AM

yes, those are typical brass fittings that can be found at menard, home depot or any hardward store near you.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:35 PM

Default Re: (LostCRX)

Uh...I never knew Home Depot carried an 1/8" BSPT Male to 1/8" NPT Female Adapter 'T' fitting.

Oh thats right, because they don't. (Sorry, i just chewed out by my boss...have to be a little sarcastic)

Yes, you might be able to buy a 1/8" NPT 'T' Fitting like that, but the Honda block will only accept those threads once and then you get problems...

Talk to Craig @ TunerToys.com or Stan (Flamenco-T) of Fast-Turbo.com

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LostCRX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes, those are typical brass fittings that can be found at menard, home depot or any hardward store near you.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 06-22-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Re: (xenocron)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xenocron &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Uh...I never knew Home Depot carried an 1/8" BSPT Male to 1/8" NPT Female Adapter 'T' fitting.

Oh thats right, because they don't. (Sorry, i just chewed out by my boss...have to be a little sarcastic)

Yes, you might be able to buy a 1/8" NPT 'T' Fitting like that, but the Honda block will only accept those threads once and then you get problems...

Talk to Craig @ TunerToys.com or Stan (Flamenco-T) of Fast-Turbo.com

</TD></TR></TABLE> How can you tell those are BSPT? The reasons I said menard b/c on the first set up i had, i used the exact fittings. But yeh, it's not the right thread, but it will hold for awhile. I have tunertoys fittings now so i'm not really worry.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:45 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Regarding the proper fititng for turbo oil lines....

Hey Guys,

Here is a fitting we manufacture specifically for this application. It has the correct threads for the block, the factory sensor, and the oil line to the turbo. It also has a second accessory port for a gauge or VTEC.

http://tunertoys.zoovy.com/product/OTODK

Craig @ TunerToys
Old 06-22-2005, 01:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (xenocron)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xenocron &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Uh...I never knew Home Depot carried an 1/8" BSPT Male to 1/8" NPT Female Adapter 'T' fitting.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

uh... I don't see a BSPT fitting in that picture do you? the question was simple, where can he find the parts pictured. the answer is any local hardware store for those exact parts pictured. back at your boss. LOL

oh and BTW that tunertoys fitting is AWESOME I have a single port one myself, as the dual port was out of stock when I ordered.

Hey Craig any ETA on the OTOD yet? Still waiting on mine...
Old 06-22-2005, 03:31 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (notoriousB)

They are in! They just finshed Cad plating today. If you originally ordered the dual, and we subbed you a single, there is a dual on it's way to you shortly. Keep the single as a freebie, since it was totally our fault for running out of the duals.

Craig

http://tunertoys.zoovy.com/product/OTODK
Old 06-22-2005, 03:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (notoriousB)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by notoriousB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

uh... I don't see a BSPT fitting in that picture do you? the question was simple, where can he find the parts pictured. the answer is any local hardware store for those exact parts pictured. back at your boss. LOL

oh and BTW that tunertoys fitting is AWESOME I have a single port one myself, as the dual port was out of stock when I ordered.

Hey Craig any ETA on the OTOD yet? Still waiting on mine...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude the threads are close enough that is is tough to tell in a pic between BSPT and NPT. So get off his ***. There is no reason to use the wrong thread in your block.
Old 06-22-2005, 03:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TunerToys)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TunerToys &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you originally ordered the dual, and we subbed you a single, there is a dual on it's way to you shortly. Keep the single as a freebie, since it was totally our fault for running out of the duals.</TD></TR></TABLE>
that's what I call good service, not many other sellers will do this! ^^ = repeat business

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93turbo16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dude the threads are close enough that is is tough to tell in a pic between BSPT and NPT. So get off his ***. There is no reason to use the wrong thread in your block. </TD></TR></TABLE>
LOL!! I was actually looking at the obvious hardware store brass plumbing fittings in the pic, not the thread pitch.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:40 PM

i cant fnd this stuff anywhere in germany, thank god I have a millitary address and can order this stuff
Old 06-22-2005, 10:05 PM

just tap new thread pattern and use something else....
But might try a motorcycle shop cuz I hear some brittish bikes from yesteryear use some of those type fittings for stuff. BSA and alike..
Old 06-23-2005, 12:51 AM

Default Re: (TunerToys)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TunerToys &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They are in! They just finshed Cad plating today. If you originally ordered the dual, and we subbed you a single, there is a dual on it's way to you shortly. Keep the single as a freebie, since it was totally our fault for running out of the duals.

Craig

http://tunertoys.zoovy.com/product/OTODK </TD></TR></TABLE>

Awesome!!! I was just thinking about that today. I've been waiting for the dual to come in because I don't want to fire up my freshly built motor without an oil press. gauge.
Old 06-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Chiman)

Just pay for shipping and I will send u one.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:30 PM

Default Re: (Turbocivic94)

Or better yet, get the tunertoys fitting because the one in the pic is a big piece of over-extended crap that will break again. I don't know why people risk blowing their motors by using those soft brass pieces when the tunertoys pieces are only $20.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:31 PM

Ace Hardware
Old 06-27-2005, 05:28 AM

Default Re: (Turbocivic94)

cool thanks pm me
Old 06-27-2005, 05:29 AM

ok, I bought one of those block sandwhiches with 4 1/8 npt fitting locations on it. I was wondering who sell 1/8 npt fittings to a 3/8 hosebarb like the one above.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:50 AM

home depot, lowes. id start there...
Old 06-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

man I have the ones that goes to 4an lines. you should have get the one that tuner toys sells.. but if you need the regular fitting I got some, you will just have drive and get them or I can APO to APO it to you, free
Old 06-28-2005, 12:38 AM

Default Re: (rudebwoy)

hey bro You still down with the wutown, crew and is your car up and running. and lastly you have to help me fab a dp

Quick Reply: Can someone find and ship me this